• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Sony E3 2005 press conference thread

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
I tried to watch the conference but the woman translating bored me to tears...could they really not find anyone slightly interested in what was being said?

btrboyev

sony just owned microsoft badly. After watching that presentation ps3 is on another level compared to the 360 it seems. I just hope nintendo is on that kind of level or beyond.

McFly

btrboyev said:
sony just owned microsoft badly. After watching that presentation ps3 is on another level compared to the 360 it seems. I just hope nintendo is on that kind of level or beyond.

Yeah, I just finished watching the presentations and I did say "holy shit" a few dozen times. That Nvidia GPU is truly amazing!

Fredi

teiresias said:
Who was that saying we'd never see Unreal Engine on PS3?? :lol
Doom_Bringer
comicsscarysmiley8lt.gif
--his avatar
Doom_bringer said:
Please stfu, why are you pretending to be a Sony fan now? The game[Gears of War] looks fucking incredible; I doubt any PS3 game will be able to match it (graphically).
Later backtracks by saying something about 1st, 2nd gen graphics.

Doom_Bringer said:
I was only talking to gigadent. Epic is a very talented company and it's known that they have been working on this engine for a while. Is there ANY Sony dev out there that can make an engine similar to U 3.0? No and especially not Capcom. GoW is going to be one the best looking next gen games on any system.

It's a shame that we won't see the Unreal 3.0 engine on Playstation 3. :(

He later backtracks a bit by saying that he's not sure about the engine.

http://ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=47268&page=6&pp=50

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
btrboyev said:
I have a feeling that we wont be disappointed. Apart from talking about how big the console is, Nintendo have been very very quiet. Maybe they have something big up their sleeve that they will show at their conference.

Top Bottom