• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Sony E3 2005 press conference thread

acklame

Welcome Chang3, T-minus 20 minutes :D

It's scheduled to start at 3:00 PM PST, don't know when the live stream will start though. (4pm?)

Can't wait :D

jimbo

Banned
Dammit beat me to it. Wait if it's LIVE stream why is it 4pm? I don't want to wait another our dammit. I'm stoked. PS3 blow me away!

Quick someone give me a link to this LIVE stream. ...Please.:)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
G4 has something scheduled at 4 PM PST today. Don't disappoint me G4. but I doubt they'll have something from the sony conferences that quickly

god am i getting pissed of or what, my internet at home works like a 56 k modem!
i dont think i willbe able to stream the conference:(

what site are you guys going to follow the sony press event from?

refreshZ

I am literally beside myself with anticipation... welcome Chang indeed!

chang-pic.jpg

Timen

so is anybody able to give us updates before gamespot posts the stream? (directly after the conference)

evil ways

What a load of shit. I want live footage damnit. Out of all the E3's, Sony decides to delay the live feed when the PS3 hype starts and I get broadband.

Timen

sony is starting in 15 minutes, microsoft is starting in 4 hours and 15 minutes (scheduled, might delay a bit)

Krowley

gamespots website is showing the start time for it as 3 pacific time, so maybe they'll have it live? maybe they got an exclusive or something..

edit// i'm gonna watch it on GS. luckily i still have my subscription there from last year... i would of canceled it, but it's so damn hard to cancel with gamespot that i just decided to leave it alone :p

StephaneC

Monday, May 16 -- 3:00pm: Sony Press Conf.
Monday, May 16 -- 7:30pm: Microsoft Press Conf. at Xbox.com
Tuesday, May 17 -- 9:00am: Nintendo Press Conf. (LIVE!)

r u sure there is Sony conf in Live ? if yes why there is no (Live!) as Nintendo Conf

Kai

Its not live at GS guys.... the meter at the top says there off the air and won't be back for another 18 hours.... I think only the Nintendo one is live....

Microsofts website will have that one live and there is a link to it on GS...

Doube D

don't worry guys if its on GS we'll have updated min by min, power slide by power slide.... but i don't think it is cause gs is still runnin game previews. ugh

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Given that I have like 20 mins worth of normal crap scheduled at Gamespot, I'm gonna guess we're not getting it live.

That's pretty fucking lame Gamespot guys, telling us it's at 3. Sort your shit out.

This is confusing the hell out of me. I'm a GSC member and there is no indication of me being able to see the "LIVE" conference right now. What gives? And then IGN is supposedly "LIVE" in an hour? So what the hell is REALLY going on?

Endymion

Kai said:
Its not live at GS guys.... the meter at the top says there off the air and won't be back for another 18 hours.... I think only the Nintendo one is live....

Microsofts website will have that one live and there is a link to it on GS...

Makes sense. But why do they have the "coming soon" tag on the Sony conference banner? It's not on the MS one. The brain hurts :(

Buggy Loop

GS blew it this year, i paid for this? They wont have any live broadcast until nintendo's conference tomorow. Just checked again to make sure and nope, no sony conference going on.

IGN (unless they're pulling the same shit as gamespot) will have sony's conference broadcast in 1 hour, 7pm EST, 4pm PDT. Microsoft will have their own live feed.

bitwise

Banned
Endymion said:
Makes sense. But why do they have the "coming soon" tag on the Sony conference banner? It's not on the MS one. The brain hurts :(

i see coming soon on all 3 of the banners (MS, Sony, Nintendo)

Top Bottom