• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed: Unity - Glitch compilation Video

El Phenicks

Neo Member
This is pure gold ! They had it coming, pure hubris launching 2 instances this season, and defying their chances with another broken game...

Salz01

I wonder people that made the videos if they played the game pre patch, or deleted the patch. Just to make the videos.

AndyD

aka andydumi
I like how he points out some glitches with the arrows, but there's others also going on in the frame.

SpotAnime

These glitches are pure gold. I hope they keep them and just fix the framerate.

Best glitch videos since NBA Elite 11.

Thank you Ubisoft.

H49uxWW.jpg

one of the best I've seen on here yet....

Cardon

Was Assassins Creed 1 also so bugy? Can't remember.

I recall a lot of sudden crashes (at least on the PS3), NPCs freezing and slowly sinking into the ground, and some occasional clipping. Overall it wasn't as bad as AC Unity seemingly is.

Was Assassins Creed 1 also so bugy? Can't remember.

Not even close, at least not on the 360. The PS3 had its share of issues though, but that was the norm that early last gen.

Even then, the issues with the PS3 version of AC1 weren't even close to those in Unity.

This is the first time I've noticed how bad the UI is. Why are the button prompts in the top right all over the place and not uniform? Looks like Jerry Jones designed it.

BigDug13

I wonder people that made the videos if they played the game pre patch, or deleted the patch. Just to make the videos.

Heaven forbid a company releases a functional game on disc prepatch. Have our expectations dropped so low as to expect utter crap without the day one patch?

I usually miss all the fun of glitches in AC games but this game let me in on the fun. I had a group of about six NPCs running scared from nothing AT me for quite awhile yesterday. They were like flies and I was shit.

P.S. The music in that video is perfect. Just perfect.

Top Bottom