• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Fusion (PS4) is now free on EU PSN

Update nearly finished downloading. Let's see what I've got

If it's doing the update it's got to be the full game.

free for AC Unity Season Pass owners

vader.jpg

Ahhh well, I was never going to buy that thing in the first place.

MisterM

Enjoy your Trials trials guys.

I'm downloading it and will give it a go when I get home but the e-receipt says Trials Fusion (Trial) and it was confirmed already..so yeah, no hope here.

Tfault

Could it be that it's a trial for now as the offer states "Special offer price valid from 28-11-2014 to 12am GMT 02-12-2014 ", so may go live tomorrow?

Played it to confirm that?

Nevermind, I guess it is trial. There is a ''Unlock full game'' option on the menu. But when you access it you cannot buy it, only tells you that it is ''installed''. So something wonky with this trial version too.

Moozo

Nevermind, I guess it is trial. There is a ''Unlock full game'' option on the menu. But when you access it you cannot buy it, only tells you that it is ''installed''. So something wonky with this trial version too.
Unlikely, but does restoring licenses do anything?

WITHE1982

Just bought on the online store. It does say full game at the top and mentions a "special offer price" valid from tomorrows date (see below)

edit: guess it's just a trail then based on posts here. Oh well, wasn't really that interested to start with but free is free.

You seem to forget that you actually paid for a season pass which you don't get.

So how free is your game actually?

You do get the season pass content as in the blog it says Season Pass holders will continue to have access to a variety of additional content, including Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China.

Without the season pass you will have to pay for AC: China, which will likely sell for around £15. The reason you are getting a free game is because the first part of the season pass in now free to all AC:Unity buyers.

For some reason this seems to happen with Ubisoft games, I remember either Rayman Origins or Legends was listed as the full game being free, downloaded it only to find it was just the trial, even though it clearly stated it was the full version.

Its either some incompetent error or it’s a ploy to get people to download the trail, try the game and decide to buy it afterwards which wouldn’t surprise me.

Get_crazy

Banned
I think it's an offer for the Black Friday Sales on PSN that is supposed to take place starting tomorrow (see the date, it says 11/28). Someone must have pressed the wrong button.

Dawg

Wow, Ubisoft. A trial huh? That's misleading advertising... way to damage your reputation... again.

I demand compensation for this error. I bought this game with the understanding it would be 100% free.

This is truly an outrage and no excuse will justify this deception of theirs.

Nyx

Wow, Ubisoft. A trial huh? That's misleading advertising... way to damage your reputation... again.

I demand compensation for this error. I bought this game with the understanding it would be 100% free.

This is truly an outrage and no excuse will justify this deception of theirs.

Exactly, I might need therapy even because I thought I just got the full game for free and it turns out to be a demo... I demand Ubisoft pays for the therapy, preferably in Acapulco or Jamaica...

Top Bottom