• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Fusion (PS4) is now free on EU PSN

Elchele

I claimed it with my spanish PSN account, and in the receipt it says:

Trials Fusion (Demo de Inicio) 0,00 €

I don't think it is a mistake. Maybe Ubi is going full F2P with this or something.

Azdoune

So happy i had buy this game day one. Without multiplayer, ans few months mater is free.
Never buy an Ubisoft game day one.

By the way, i'm happy for you guys, you can enjoy this game.

Paganmoon

Just FYI, Trials Demo is the fullversion, but locked. So more like a Trial than a demo. I guess they didn't want to call it Trials Fusion Trial.

Something similar to this happened to Minecraft a few week back... not sure how that played out... but whatever happened there seem like what will happen here....

Nesther

Yeah I doubt its the full game. I didnt get a confirmation mail, which I always get.
It probably just redownloaded the demo/trial.

I'm downloading Trials Fusion (5.14GB) and an Update File (1.83GB). Surely not just the demo with a nearly 2GB update file?

The "demo" is infact the full game and that buying it after downloading the "demo" just unlocks the content that was locked away, it doesn't download anything more.

Griss

I'd feel stupid for buying this game if this is true, but I very much doubt it is. Probably a mistake or a timed demo of something.

Also, Trials must be one of the only games that gets progressively less fun at every difficulty level beyond normal. Horribly frustrating and repetitive game on extreme, tons of fun to mess around in on lower levels.

vader.jpg

Piccoro

Or MAYBE it really is the full game. It says this in the game's description:

Oferta especial válida de 28-11-2014 à 12am GMT 02-12-2014 (Antes €19.99)

Translation: Valid offer from 28 November (tomorrow!) to December 2 (Before €19.99).

So maybe it's temporarily free because of the Unity thing?

So like Minecraft, just the trial, hehe.

Something similar to this happened to Minecraft a few week back... not sure how that played out... but whatever happened there seem like what will happen here....
The PS3 version was indeed the full, but the ps4 was the demo. You could unlock the full ps4 version then for a small value owning the ps3 version.

Zomba13

In the email it says (Trial) but if youb look on the store it says Full Game: Purchased. And checking other games it says "Timed Trial" for the full game trials (at least with FC4).

cafemomo

took me a while to remember the password to my european account then I get this email
9p2lC7H.png

welp whatever good thing to come out of this is that I know remember the password to my EU account

Octacamo

Some one change the title plz... until some one confirms that Full game is free or its just a trial of a trials game

Top Bottom