• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whiteman almost died today

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3wThr33

Banned
It's not a joke. Both Drinky and Whiteman are in the Seattle area.

I'll buy you guys a drink next time I'm in town.

Red Scarlet

get%20well%20soon.jpg

Who's whiteman? Is it the one who took his father's eye out? Or a different guy?

I know the name Drinky but haven't heard of him in ages. I hope he's a'ight and pulls through soon.

Mohonky

How do you wake up in the morning with a sore knee, and then hear talk of having your leg amputated? What sort of condition could that possibly be?

WTF??

I love White Man. If anyone here's in contact with him, please please tell him that there are a lot of people worried about him and pulling for him.

And please keep us posted :(

Mohonky said:
How do you wake up in the morning with a sore knee, and then hear talk of having your leg amputated? What sort of condition could that possibly be?
Fluid in his knee. He literally could not walk or stand up. They're thinking it could be an infection.

pollo

Banned
wtf is eebee the new *** age or some shit?

here's the thread on that other board

Whiteman said:
Someone make me a pity thread at gaf or the bans start rolling. Exaggerate my situation for optimal pity.

FatherMike said:
Title: Whiteman almost died today

Apparently today he woke up with agonizing pain in his knee and Drinky, being a true friend, brought him in to the hospital in the early morning. We don't really have much details right now but amputation was being discussed.

I would like to take this time to say what a wonderful mod, and human being whiteman is and I think we should all say a prayer for his safety.

That good?

really not funny but whatever

here's the thread:
http://www.********.com/forum/index.php?topic=28647.45

White Man

Yes I am in the hospital for emergency knee surgery. No it is not likely that they will amputate anything today. Looks like I might be stuck here a week and they really have not identified the problem, so who knows. I at least get to use a cane legitimately. At 28 <cry>.

Speevy

Banned
White Man said:
Yes I am in the hospital for emergency knee surgery. No it is not likely that they will amputate anything today. Looks like I might be stuck here a week and they really have not identified the problem, so who knows. I at least get to use a cane legitimately. At 28 <cry>.

Glad you're okay.

Althane

White Man said:

YAY YOU'RE OKAY!

(Okay, that was creepy, but hey, you're like the bestest mod evar, and great to debate with!)

(still kinda creepy)

(backing out of the room now...)

We are proud to announce a small group of... "distinguished posters" is collecting money for the White Man Knee Fund, in memory of our deceased friend. Please direct all funds to borecast.com and we'll send you a free tote ba- (looks up)

uh

oh my god

it's a ghost. a ghost with a leg missing! an internet ghost. oh dear

hey, it's still pretty nasty -- an arthroscopy is no fun, and the risk of having to spend protracted time getting molested by burly nurses with clitdicks the size of pope's pears isn't particularly thrilling either...er, ah, i THINK

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
Ahh, so this was a purple monkey dishwasher thing.

Glad you are okay. Now get in the chat so I may make racial remarks about your name!

Gaborn said:
If that's real then that's an incredibly shitastic thing to do. If it's fake I hope you get perma banned.
Amputation WAS being discussed!

Nobody said anything about White Man's doctors discussing it though.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Gaborn said:
If that's real then that's an incredibly shitastic thing to do. If it's fake I hope you get perma banned.
Oh no it's quite real. People are having a good laugh over here.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Drinky Crow said:
and the risk of having to spend protracted time getting molested by burly nurses with clitdicks the size of pope's pears
uhhhhhhhhh

Gaborn

EmCeeGramr said:
Amputation WAS being discussed!

Nobody said anything about White Man's doctors discussing it though.

Yes, and ACTUAL people know ACTUAL people that have recently died. As I said, shitty thing to do.

diunxx

White Man said:

How are you doing man? is your vomiting back to normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom