• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whiteman almost died today

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogWelder

Axalon said:
Avatar of a duck on wheels for our resident member duckroll -> duckroll meme -> rickroll
Eh, that's reaching...a pic is not a meme. But there may have others, so I'll concede that point.

I already called the leg. But I guess if he dies you can have the other one.

edit: on second thought I'd rather not break up the set.

Duke Togo

2415q8g.gif

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Get better White Man, and good luck with the surgery.

Perhaps when you're on the table, point them to a knee where they should operate before they drug you, just to make sure they didn't mix some papers up and try to do a brain surgery or some unrelated stuff like that :p

White Man said:
So many females have seen my junk today. This is like summer camp for humiliation fetishists

Yeah so if you get out of the joint with your dick in a sling, I'll give you ten bucks for the jewels.

No? Alright, ten bucks and a frisbee.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Gaborn
Banned
(Today, 10:26 PM)
Reply | Quote
Daaaaaamn, ;_;

Get well Whiteman.

Ydahs

Wow, that's awful! Today was a good day, but now it's turned upside down. I've always liked you as a mod.

Whatever the problem is, get well soon...

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Pardon my ignorance but are White Man and Drinky lovers?

White Man, I'm very sorry about your health troubles and I pray for your quick recovery.

msv

sykoex said:

White Man, I'm very sorry about your health troubles and I pray for your quick recovery.
Yes. And he's not hurt at all. He's now at home, wanking his ass off to these posts.

jorma

is now taking requests
Well this thread was confusing.

At least I hope Gaborn gets well soon after the job they did on him here. =)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
sykoex said:
Since when has Drinky been capable of love?

Meier

Pretty disappointing that this was in part a hoax, but I'm sorry to hear that the pain has not subsided WM.

White Man

Actually, it's saved by the bell now. It's going to be a long day. They just moved me into some scary orthropedic infections wing.

Duke Togo

I donned face paint and sacrificed a goat in your honor last night WM. I'll be sure to hadouken some people for you today as well.

FnordChan

White Man said:
Actually, it's saved by the bell now. It's going to be a long day. They just moved me into some scary orthropedic infections wing.

Good luck and keep us updated. (Insert wacky/sarcastic comment here.)

FnordChan

White Man

update: they found a lot of unidentified (not gout) crystals in my knee. They suspect some sort of calcium-based problem. They say if it's that they could control it with meds. Pathology is going to look at them tomorrow.

Tarazet

White Man said:
update: they found a lot of unidentified (not gout) crystals in my knee. They suspect some sort of calcium-based problem. They say if it's that they could control it with meds. Pathology is going to look at them tomorrow.

That's good news. You've got brand new addiction possibilities!

Blackhead

Redarse
White Man said:
yay for the good news. You could come out with a sellable drug prescription, very useful in these bad economic times,.

White Man said:

Yikes, hope everything comes out ok.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
White Man said:
whoa, get better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom