• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Smiles 2 (AC) gameplay video

-PXG-

I saw "Death Smiles 2", which made me think "Heaven Smiles 2", which then made me think "Killer 7 part 2".........Man....got me all excited :(

andymcc

Banned
i played the first death smiles in arcades and thought it was kind of lacking in comparison to other cave shooters. hopefully this is better.

danmaku

Cave goes 3D? This must be one of the signs of the coming apocalypse.
I hope this is a very early version, because it doesn't look good at all. There's almost nothing going on on the screen compared to their former games.

Looks to be a demo anyway, since it automatically ends after two "stages"(which also happen to look unfinished and are probably only partial sections to boot).

Can't wait to uh...watch the superplays on youtube. =/

danmaku said:
Cave goes 3D? This must be one of the signs of the coming apocalypse.
I hope this is a very early version, because it doesn't look good at all. There's almost nothing going on on the screen compared to their former games.
Deathsmiles is not a manic franchise

Tain

I guess this is the end of their 2D hardware. We're looking at Type X2 hardware now, I'm assuming. Don't know what I think, yet, but I don't think I love this.

-PXG- said:
I saw "Death Smiles 2", which made me think "Heaven Smiles 2", which then made me think "Killer 7 part 2".........Man....got me all excited :(

pshaw, cave would never make a game as unexceptional as killer7!

Top Bottom