• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shes lovely, who is that?

Also I cant bring myself to skip episodes, I take it that it's good?

An Italian actress, Valentina Lodovini

Valentina-Lodovini-2.jpg

New Ferrari.

laterale-500x365.jpg

replaces the 458. I don't know what I want more, valentina or the car :((((

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Shes lovely, who is that?

Also I cant bring myself to skip episodes, I take it that it's good?
It was pretty cool yeah

If you're going to drop the show then skip straight to that then make up your mind

Edit: Inna on the radio 😍 surely a sign from Allahn

Phlebas

Banned
It was pretty cool yeah

If you're going to drop the show then skip straight to that then make up your mind

Edit: Inna on the radio �� surely a sign from Allahn

I like it so I'll continue but thanks for the heads up.

She posted this on FB recently:

10968387_10155213994305381_6195242884953522521_n.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sky:

For example, of the five players to have hit double figures in the Premier League this season, according to Opta, Kane has achieved the feat from the fewest number of clear chances.

Diego Costa has had more than twice as many clear opportunities to score and Kane bears favourable comparison in other areas of his game too. He’s won more aerial duels than the Chelsea striker and has miscontrolled the ball less often as well.

Furthermore, Kane boasts a better shooting accuracy and conversion rate than Sergio Aguero. The hold-up play of Costa and the finishing of Aguero? This is the company he is currently keeping.

If only we hadn't waited so long to put him in the first XI.

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Love Hate went the old pool cube up the arse route.

Fucking hell.

CCS

Banned
Pls elaborate 😂😂😂

Best thing about my shit Juve is our hot fans, I can always count on that

KidA follow her on twitter she supports Juve & United and she's Italian

9/10 would play instead of Jones.

Fintan

I just started watching Broad City today. Love it. CC sitcoms usually suck but this one is great.
Comedy Central has a lot of good stuff at the moment. Broad City, like you say. Review is another great sitcom. Nathan for You is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. And then sketch shows like Key and Peele, Inside Amy Schumer, and Kroll Show.

Salazar

Powell, Zaha, Büttner - wow.

Lingard loan to Derby is him done, yeah ? Gaal telling him "we need some time apart" and then deleting his number.

Facism

Is she still squatting in front of you? 😊

Showcase your signature Turkish stamina m8

Yes. I was doing push-ups on my knuckles and she started doing squats with a bar about 4 feet infront of me.

After 20 push-ups i didn't really need my arms to hold me up, if you get me.

Play Valdes in defence tonight.

Also @Yurt, I don't tweet italian so ask her why her walls aren't covered in venn diagrams with Patrice being the focal point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom