• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Majora's Mask 3D Confirmed as 13th Feb release, Special Edition Majoras Mask 3DSXL

If you charge me, ship the fucking thing.

Where's the guy who was insisting that GS was going to Ship everything by yesterday?

I have to agree with you. Once you charge my card, then the processing phase should start.
Also I have no clue about the poster. GS CS told me they were shipping Thursday and the priority will fall on UPS/FedEx.

Bit worried by DPD parcel status. it still says: Sorry, your The Hut Group parcel has not arrived with us; we'll let you know as soon as it does and confirm it's on its way to you.

Hope it's not MIA.

Gamestop is terrible and I hope I don't have to buy from them again
Unless Nintendo does something to piss off Gamestop, they are probably going to be friends till the end. I will give Nintendo credit though in that the MP10 LE actually has decent stock and the Super Mario Amiibo will probably not be hard to get. Maybe they are learning. /s

KeRaSh

I selected that too. I had no idea international shipping at that speed would be possible. Now I'm mega excited! Still worried they'll cancel my order though...

Well, back in the days when I imported my Japanese PSP I got it shipped from China to Germany in two days via UPS global express. I had to sell my brother's liver just to cover the shipping cost, though.

karma2578

Everyone who got one early please post photos! x_x

jvkwKJE.jpg

ahm998

Amazon since it is international. Amazon.fr I think should take it just fine.
I learned from importing that international companies don't get screened as much as local.
Like Nin-Nin got flagged but my Amazon.fr seems to processed just fine.

Edit: Although Amazon's Global program is limited to some countries. So YMMV type deal.

I want US version and could you mention amazon link for new 3ds because i can't find it.

I want US version and could you mention amazon link for new 3ds because i can't find it.
Ah ok, Play-Asia is probably the way to go then since they focus on importing.
The price is a bit higher, but shipping is cheap: http://www.play-asia.com/new-nintendo-3ds-xl-black-paOS-13-49-en-70-8hx7.html

I know the orientation of the print makes the most sense when you look at it while it's closed but it still annoys me that the mask will be upside down while playing or while it sits in the charger...
That is one of my cons. The others are that it is so glossy it reflects much light which is not subtle and gloss attracts fingerprints way too easily.
It is something to display but not really to use.

Yep I got mine. But I originally ordered it minutes after it came online and the free charger wasn't auto applied despite being shown in the picture on the store page. 10 minutes later I cancelled, and re-ordered and the free charger code was automatically applied and the charger added to my basket.

I suspect you could be one of many who ordered early when the site was glitched/not properly set up... Best to speak to their customer support. I think there'll be quite a few people unaware of the glitch.

Thanks for the info. I've raised a ticket with customer support now.

great, but is this only available from Japan or is it getting released here in the uk?

There will be UK stockists I'd imagine, but the price will jump up due to the import duty. You're unlikely to find it on, say, Amazon... perhaps through the 3rd Party marketplace, but not from them directly.

MAD Polo

Neo Member
They give fair warning when you go to checkout that they can charge your card up to 10 days before release, as well as technically they have not charged your card, they only put a hold to make sure you have the money ahead of time.

I'm in the same boat and I'm anxious, but I was also well aware that they would probably do so.

Yeah this has me pissed off. GS charged me on fucking Friday, still not shipped. Don't fucking charge me a week before you ship something. I can't even change the shipping method or anything but it still just sits there as open.

Between the game and the system GS has just been sitting on 300 bucks of my money, and I'm still here waiting for that shit to ship.

Where's the guy who was insisting that GS was going to Ship everything by yesterday?

KevinG

Yeah this has me pissed off. GS charged me on fucking Friday, still not shipped. Don't fucking charge me a week before you ship something. I can't even change the shipping method or anything but it still just sits there as open.

Between the game and the system GS has just been sitting on 300 bucks of my money, and I'm still here waiting for that shit to ship.

For a few of us, the pending charge is no longer on our account.

Mine was there since last Friday, but was gone this morning.

For me the pending charge is not gone and the 300 bucks is out of my account. Its a bullshit practice that I've only run into with them. Every other place I've ordered from online or pre-ordered hasn't charged me till the item actually shipped. I can say I won't be ordering from GS ever again.

(edit) to clarify when I say the pending charge is not gone, its not a pending charge any more, its gone through and the money is theirs.

KeRaSh

So I just realized it's the 11th today (thought it was the 12th for some reason). Since amazon.fr lists the 13th as the earliest estimated date of arrival I think I'm still fine if they ship it tomorrow.

LAA

Awesome to see a Nintendo UK are shipping early! Was expecting them to ship at the very last minute, but cool to see they'd rather their customers get it before launch thañ after. The skull kid figure looks sweet! MM3DS looks cool, though imo the ALBW 3DS XL is better.

I got MH4U today, but now I really wish it was MM3D! Should be getting tomorrow hopefully!

KevinG

I'm going to be one of those people who live-chat with Gamestop demanding answers they won't have. The fact that the charge is no longer pending worries me.

Hmm, strange. The pending amount just went back to my account, I can't seem to find it in my transactions list. My order is still open, I'm not too worried just yet. Might contact them sometime after work if things don't go through today.

I'm going to be one of those people who live-chat with Gamestop demanding answers they won't have. The fact that the charge is no longer pending worries me.

Depending on your bank and how long ago they charged you, it is 100% normal for a are authorization to fall off the account. They're meant to be temporary holds, and GameStop just took longer than the stated period to finalize he charge.

ahm998

Ah ok, Play-Asia is probably the way to go then since they focus on importing.
The price is a bit higher, but shipping is cheap: http://www.play-asia.com/new-nintendo-3ds-xl-black-paOS-13-49-en-70-8hx7.html

That is one of my cons. The others are that it is so glossy it reflects much light which is not subtle and gloss attracts fingerprints way too easily.
It is something to display but not really to use.

Ebay much better but i don't know why Black n3ds cost 250$ o_O

Ebay much better but i don't know why Black n3ds cost 250$ o_O
I don't understand import price inflation as well.
Sometimes sites will raise up the price if they expect to not get that many copies.
However, once the console comes out you should get a reasonable price for it.

Thanks for this; Lining up at Target it is!
Just be aware: Being first in line at the door doesn't guarantee you anything. You'll have to sprint to electronics and grab/ask for a system.

Should be fun and lead to many stories of sprained ankles, black eyes and the such.

I can't really tell by the pictures, but does the MM edition have the line effect new red and new black models do?

The lack of that new design is why I'm actually preferring the Black and Red 3DS models.

Just be aware: Being first in line at the door doesn't guarantee you anything. You'll have to sprint to electronics and grab/ask for a system.

Should be fun and lead to many stories of sprained ankles, black eyes and the such.

The lack of that new design is why I'm actually preferring the Black and Red 3DS models.

I understand; here's hoping I get one.

Durock

Kind of concerned about my Best Buy order now. It hasn't been cancelled and says it has been processed and payment validated. It has said that for quite some time. But next to status, it says 'Status Not Available'. I have Meta Knights preordered as well and same thing, except status says pre-ordered.

Can anyone confirm if their Best Buy MM 3DS says the same?

Morts

Kind of concerned about my Best Buy order now. It hasn't been cancelled and says it has been processed and payment validated. It has said that for quite some time. But next to status, it says 'Status Not Available'. I have Meta Knights preordered as well and same thing, except status says pre-ordered.

This is exactly how mine looks.

From Amazon.ca, nothing for the LE of the game.
We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on January 14, 2015. We've listed the item(s) listed below with the expected delivery date(s):

"New Nintendo 3DS XL - Limited Edition Zelda"
Estimated arrival date: February 18, 2015 - February 20, 2015

georly

This is exactly how mine looks.

Me too. I guess i'll just expect it by next friday :/ New 3DS launch pushed back one week for me!

(at least MH4U will keep me occupied, i never used the circle pad pro on it, since I like the lock-on mechanic more)

Also, to all you guys/gals who have it already: BRB calling the jelly school.

Awayze

Neo Member
Well I just received mine with the figurine. Didn't want to open it but rather add it to my collection of consoles but with no seal,thought why not.

spookyfish

"Status Not Available" appears usually before they update the status. Several of my amiibo went "Not Available" and freaked me out, but when I contacted them, they said they were being prepared for shipment. The next day or two, they were ready to go.

Top Bottom