• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Majora's Mask 3D Confirmed as 13th Feb release, Special Edition Majoras Mask 3DSXL

mrklaw

MrArseFace
If Amazon France don't ship mine today I'm going to get fidgety. I know it is a £15 saving over buying it from GAME, but my impatient nature around hardware launches should have warned me off ordering internationally just for the sake of a few quid.

Rich!

Twilight Princess has larger problems than the silly controls. Also, isn't the wii version the only one that natively supports widescreen? If so, I'll take widescreen with silly controls over 4:3. I could see Nintendo doing it just because the Zelda remake train seems to be getting them good money, but I could also see them avoiding TP because it seems to be one of the more poorly received entires in the franchise. I kind of wouldn't mind it just to have a version with decent controls and widescreen without finagling with Dolphin, but I also kind of never want to play that game again.

I would gladly take 4:3 and superior controls than to swing that wiimote like an idiot.

You can play it in widescreen. There's an action replay code to activate it and from that point on its visually identical to the Wii version with no glitches as the rendering area is adjusted accordingly. If you are playing the GameCube version on your Wii U via Nintendont it utilizes the same hack for TP when you choose force 16:9.

Litri

That being said, I'd like to see a TP remake on Wii U. The original game has a TON of issues, but underneath all of that crap is a damn good game.

I wouldn't rule a WiiU version out, but if it comes, will mean that Zelda Wii U is delayed.

This will quench fans thirst.

Mob

Mine was just delivered by DPD, lucky they caught me before I went to work!
Gonna be a long day in work for me :(

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
So both my MMNXL and my MM ULE were charged to my account days ago, yet GameStop tracking says the orders are just open? Not shipped.

What gives?

Qasiel

If Amazon France don't ship mine today I'm going to get fidgety. I know it is a £15 saving over buying it from GAME, but my impatient nature around hardware launches should have warned me off ordering internationally just for the sake of a few quid.
When's your estimated delivery? Mine says 14 - 16 of February.

My parcel has been "ready for delivery" at my local post branch for hours now. I smell Amazon instructing them to not deliver it until Friday. Welp, it's either today or Friday.

nemisis0

sNgUVzp

Just got mine, it's a shame the figurine does not come in a nice box but better then nothing.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
When's your estimated delivery? Mine says 14 - 16 of February.

13-14th. Still says not preparing for despatch (as does my MM and dock from amazon UK).

Surprised to see Nintendo UK breaking their own street date so early. Wonder if I can persuade the local GAME to sell today? :p

Porcile

Anyone who ordered from the Nintendo UK store get the LE game today? Mine is dispatched yesterday but usually it arrives on a Thursday. I'm hoping today though obviously!

nemisis0

Anyone who ordered from the Nintendo UK store get the LE game today? Mine is dispatched yesterday but usually it arrives on a Thursday. I'm hoping today though obviously!

Mine was dispatched yesterday aswell, depends if they used first or second class for the royal mail delivery and how close you are to the warehouse.

NeonZ

Twilight Princess has larger problems than the silly controls. Also, isn't the wii version the only one that natively supports widescreen? If so, I'll take widescreen with silly controls over 4:3. I could see Nintendo doing it just because the Zelda remake train seems to be getting them good money, but I could also see them avoiding TP because it seems to be one of the more poorly received entires in the franchise.

Huh... Twilight Princess is the best selling 3d Zelda game, only behind OoT (if you add up OoT 3d numbers to the original N64 version).

GS says they are shipping all copies on Thursday. Hopefully they are not lying. Amazon has still not said anything. Mine is going to get shipped on Friday I bet.
At least I have MH4 on Friday.

Jelly of all of you getting your systems this Friday. My order is on GameStop poverty shipping, and the earliest delivery date is the 23rd. Hoping it will somehow come sooner though.

Jelly of all of you getting your systems this Friday. My order is on GameStop poverty shipping, and the earliest delivery date is the 23rd. Hoping it will somehow come sooner though.
I paid standard which should be next week. Although since GS warehouse is in Texas, I may get it Monday. This weekend would suck without MH4 though...

Arc07

My MM3DS order from Gamestop is still open but now the charge on my card went from pending to not being there at all. I'm scared. :(

Inotti

We have Majora's Mask Edition n3DS XL preordered for me and Monster Hunter edition preordered for my husband from my local Gamestop and I took friday off from work so I can play all day! :D

BTW, If you live in EU I'm pretty sure that they will ship more special edition consoles since none of the earlier 3DS "limited" edition consoles (in EU) have really been that limited... Even the Pikachu one was available for several of months after it's release unlike US Pikachu 3DS XL that was instantly sould out and discontinued. In fact there are still places in Finland where you could pre-order Majora's Mask and Monster Hunter N3DS XL's...

lewisgone

Mine just arrived!

I won't go into details that will make the wait unbearable but just know it's beautiful.

Moff

if you get it before the official release you cannot transfer your old 3DS to the new one and play Majora's Mask, right? becase you have to redownload it and it's not yet available in the shop? is that right?

Boke1879

The charge isn't there in my account anymore either! From GameStop. I know it was pre authorization but I really hope it's not cancelled.

Boke1879

Just came here to post the same thing. Now I'm freaking out.

If it was cancelled they should have said something. I did the standard shipping so maybe they'll actually charge when it ships?

I just want to know. It would suck not to get this MM 3DS but I'd rather walk in and pick one up Friday if I can't get this one

Lucifon

Mine arrived today but I forgot to look what was preinstalled. Did it come with Tomodachi Life preinstalled?! Transfer process said Mii Plaza and Tomodachi Life weren't transferable due to being on both systems, and I thought I spotted the edge of the icon on the homescreen. I really should have looked before transferring.

KevinG

If it was cancelled they should have said something. I did the standard shipping so maybe they'll actually charge when it ships?

I just want to know. It would suck not to get this MM 3DS but I'd rather walk in and pick one up Friday if I can't get this one

I did one day shipping. The order is still open, but Im definitely concerned now.

Top Bottom