• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Sibusiso Zuma has retired. What a man.

zuma6qdsd.gif

Danish league is back this weekend too. What a bad time to be alive.
Used to sign him on CM01/02, purely because his listed positions were ST(R/L/C). Versatility.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I hope we play this team tonight:

Lloris
Walker Fazio Vertonghen Davies
Bentaleb Stambouli
Lamela Eriksen Chadli
Kane

If Paulinho plays then I'm going to kill myself. I want us to destroy Fiorentina just because of Mario Gomez, useless bastard missed so many chances in that CL final against Chelsea.

Lloris
Bentaleb Stambouli
Lamela Eriksen Chadli
Kane

If Paulinho plays then I'm going to kill myself. I want us to destroy Fiorentina just because of Mario Gomez, useless bastard missed so many chances in that CL final against Chelsea.

I hope you play pretty much your full first team before the weekend too.

Clydefrog

Lloris
Bentaleb Stambouli
Lamela Eriksen Chadli
Kane

Ughhh damn you, Europa League! DAMN YOUUUU!!! .. I guess we need to play a lineup like this though. I can see us losing on away goals quite easily.

Ushojax

I hope you play pretty much your full first team before the weekend too.

Well we made 10 changes for these games during the group stage and still fucked up at the weekend, tiredness is not such a big deal. We were simply relying on players like Kaboul, Capoue and Adebayor to be the spine of the PL XI and they cannot be trusted.

We had a hectic period over Christmas and managed fine, I expect we will rotate 3 or 4 for each game and no more than that. With the team I picked it still leaves Dier, Rose, Mason, Townsend and Dembele fresh for the weekend.

Ushojax

Adebayor's new haircut will look nice on the bench

I doubt he will even make the bench, even though he's better than Soldado.

I'm still pissed that Paulinho made the Liverpool squad ahead of Stambouli. First thing he did when he came on was pull out of a challenge.

Bruma will play, with our french beast

Hopefully they give us a few gifts. Usually we're super awful after the long winter break so we'll need all the help we can get. But then again Dinamo played awful twice against you and got two wins. Maybe we can do the same.

Salazar

I'd love to have them put up their graduate theses that they put their heart and soul into and see how they react when it's trashed and derided by huge numbers of people for every last detail.

"Nothing personal," right?

You can trash my thesis if you like, bro.

At least one expert reader gave it the full kicking

confuziz

Banned
Hopefully they give us a few gifts. Usually we're super awful after the long winter break so we'll need all the help we can get. But then again Dinamo played awful twice against you and got two wins. Maybe we can do the same.

Yeah we really deserved to win twice against Dinamo. Luckily we only really care about the Eredivisie. dat cl

Wilbur

Banned
Fucking hell that Odd Morsel ban. What weak fucking shit. How embarrassing for whichever mod that banned him, Jesus. Petty fucking nonsense.

So as some of you know, I live with 6 girls here in two identical buildings right up against each other here. In my building we are 3, in the other 4. There's a lot of girl drama. I didn't want to be involved. They were having a "house meeting" and I kept trying to convince them I wasn't part of it, so why should I be there, while trying to still be sensitive towards their bitchiness and all.

Now I'm here because I'm weak. They are crying and arguing. I'm afraid they are going to throw chairs soon. I know why I'm here now, I'm like the fucking referee of this thing.

I just want to order mcdonalds as they promised we would do afterwards.
D5Jy4CR.png

So as some of you know, I live with 6 girls here in two identical buildings right up against each other here. In my building we are 3, in the other 4. There's a lot of girl drama. I didn't want to be involved. They were having a "house meeting" and I kept trying to convince them I wasn't part of it, so why should I be there, while trying to still be sensitive towards their bitchiness and all.

Now I'm here because I'm weak. They are crying and arguing. I'm afraid they are going to throw chairs soon. I know why I'm here now, I'm like the fucking referee of this thing.

D5Jy4CR.png

I'm not envious of your position.

Wilbur

Banned

D5Jy4CR.png

Hahaha

What are they arguing about

Salazar

Really? That sucks. Sorry to hear that. The readers I've had have always been pretty respectful.

Oh he was brilliantly polite and professional. And I was delighted to get his opinion, and would have been disappointed were he not extraordinarily stringent. Because that's why he's an expert and that's why he's esteemed. And everybody could see the critical side of his report coming a mile off, because he's a methodical intellectual historian, and my work participated in historical discussion but didn't have anything in the way of its own consistent historical method or theory. And he still passed the thing without revisions.

Like a RVP elbow to the diaphragm, really. You gotta expect it, and you gotta see it as a privilege.

Hahaha

That's the trap that you fall into. That somehow there is an inherent logic towards their arguments and perhaps if you are able to work out the pattern then you can crack the code and prevent future arguments. It's best just to avoid the situation and hope to not get caught in the crossfire.

D5Jy4CR.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rikkun

D5Jy4CR.png

They bought you with a fucking McDonalds meal Woody.
Say to every single one "you're stupid because of this this and that" and they'll stop.
Don't do this if one of those is closer to you than the others.
If that is the case just say that you're hungry and go away.

Hahaha

All kinds of things. Luckily the two in my house are kind of cool and not that involved either, one of them sometimes eats my food though which is a cunt move that I have called out.
uMW3dcp.png

Right now the subject is this girl, who's the main problem here I think, who's acting like a bitch all the time. She is, but like whatever, I don't give a fuck and I talk with her fine(and she actually said some shit about it only being me who "Included her" lol). But the rest are really upset. She also last week wasn't home sleeping for 2 days straight without giving anyone any info. I assumed she got into drug trafficking and was in prison, but apparently that wasn't good enough for the rest who were really concerned.

Then a lot of other things that just don't make sense as well. At least I will have a new highscore in crossyroads.

They all want Wooden.

To throw away his Palermo kit.

I would only have sexual relations with 2, actually probably 3 of them. And of of those is only because her profile photo was her sitting in the press conference room/chair at Chelsea.
9vU7w8t.png

But it's hard to make any effort here, and would only end badly, living with them and all you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom