• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh man :( but the logic behind posting it here was to avoid derailing The Order's thread and creating more useless fights :(

Nathaniel pls PM a mod, they're quite reasonable most of the time

I already did, said I PM'd Evilore

I dont lie about these things

L1NETT

Actually wilbur this

28c3a730-dada-480a-a5f1-873e4b0cfbaf-1044x2040.jpeg

you are jordan belfort

are you proud

CCS

Banned
The Order gets an unbelievable amount of hate on here. So many fanboys. Only thing that deserves that much hate is John Terry.

CCS

Banned
Some consolation for our Villa fans: you're not as shit as this lot: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/30837106

Having a bad day at work? Spare a thought for London Welsh. It's freezing mid-February and the Exiles are still seeking their first win of a season which began in the late summer warmth of September. Bottom of the table and with 24 defeats from 24 matches in all competitions, London Welsh are on course - statistically speaking - to go down as the worst team in Premiership history.

www.savagegordon.com

Apparently we're not allowed to discuss anything but football in here.

What.

The.

Fuck.

I always take this thread as a place for football fans, but sometimes conversations gets sidetracked, you know, like in real life.

And we talk about football most of the time, so what do we do when there's no football on the tv? Make shit up? Another 20 Man Utd formations? Everything insinuated with football?

Well fine.

I've played The Order 1889 and it is as beautiful as Xabi Alonso, but like Falcao the game just didn't have the proper finish.

The gameplay reminds me of LVG's strategy. Playing it too safe to the point that it sometimes feels like a generic shooter.

It's basically the Arsenal of video games, a fantastic game on paper but will only get top 4 or 5 on Metacritic this year.

The PS4 is basically Barca innit? They're selling rather well but I don't see them getting anything else than the top spot in sales. Their first party games have been rather underwhelming.

KidJr

Wait thats a thing, we're not actually meant to talk about anything other than football in here.

I thought that was a banter post.

I'll do what I want thanks

KidJr

Both home games. No game last weekend. We should be fine. Those double sessions are preparing us for these weeks.

Feels good that you lot are concerned. Unlike last year when you were definitely going to finish above us.

Innit Viva :p

I dont even consider you part of the race for fourth tbh.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Bale wearing a suit and a beanie

You don't get much budo for £80m these days

Bale is going bald, that's why he combs his hair back and is always wearing a hat these days.

I dont even consider you part of the race for fourth tbh.

We've heard that every year for the last 6 years and barring last season's fiasco we are more or less in the mix until the last day.

KidJr

wut

You'd be a fucking idiot to think they're not in it.

I mean yeah they're innit, so are West Ham technically but its not a cause for concern.

Lets see how they fair after a few back to back Europa League/Prem games. It's ridiculous that any team has to travel so far and play again on a Sunday, without Europa league 100% I'd be concerned but we've been here before almost every season.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
OKAY GUYS lets shut up about it

So Europa League eh? Who do you guys think is favorite to win it?

Roma, I guess? I don't know how seriously they will take it though.

Spurs, Liverpool, Wolfsburg and Napoli must be the other favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom