• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Give an Obscure Character Their Own Game.

1454468-ricketts.jpg

“I was the fastest in my time, I must've been, I'm the only one left.”

Cain, Binary Domain

binary_domain_3.jpg

Excellent choices

Peléo

A real time strategy game in which you play as Bowser and have to position enemies and traps to stop the mushroom Kingdom to reach his castle.

Madao

ibiKWyvLQdNRo1.jpg

a racing/WRPG hybrid where it chronicles all his life of hard work and perseverance to make it to the top. the final final battle is a clash between him vs captain Falcon to see who's the real fastest pilot of the F-Zero circuit.

Cid from Final Fantasy could have his own game.

And the game would consist of him traveling through time and to different dimensions to make appearances in all the Final Fantasy games that he was ever a part of.

As part of a larger story, he needs to do this in order to keep the cosmos from collapsing.

And the game would consist of him traveling through time and to different dimensions to make appearances in all the Final Fantasy games that he was ever a part of.

As part of a larger story, he needs to do this in order to keep the cosmos from collapsing.

And switching genders. That would be an interesting scene.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
5092-1016396521.jpg
so4_crowe_art.jpg

Crowe F. Almedio, Star Ocean 4. Just playing the game from his perspective would be cool. It would also give the game a second chance, story and character wise.

Euron

A character action game starring Jarl Balgruuf of Whiterun, where you fight dragons and Daedra, developed by Platinum Games of course.

Guevara

Explore the various magic schools of the Dark Souls games as Griggs. Visit the Dragon School at Vinheim, take classes from Big Hat Logan, go on quests to find new magic spells and teachers. Discovery intrigue that threatens to tear the magic community apart!

That reporter that Sheppard clocked in Mass Effect. You go around the galaxy reporting on things and it ends with you getting punched by Sheppard.

waluigi530px.jpg

Waluigi Presents:
Super Waluigi: The Legend of Waaaaah!

There really needs to be a Wario and Waluigi team up game.

I would also like to see a standalone single player game based on the Spy from Team Fortress 2:
Code:
[IMG]http://www.gamer.ru/system/attached_images/images/000/128/284/original/spy2.jpg[/IMG]

Any stand alone game featuring a TF2 character would be great.

[EDIT] Oh wait, OP said an obscure character... hmm...

hqdefault.jpg

Kidd Thunder in a 2D platformer that takes place in the NetherRealm.

Count Bleck's Inside Story: Dark Prognosticus
605px-Normal_bleck2.png

The goal of the game is to force Bowser and Peach to get married. Co-op as the man in green.

13randO

A game where you play as Cid from every Final Fantasy game. In this game, you have jump between dimensions in order to ensure that the events of each game happen in the right order.
FF2_Cid.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

A game where you play as Cid from every Final Fantasy game. In this game, you have jump between dimensions in order to ensure that the events of each game happen in the right order.

Hey, that was my idea. ;)

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
nXOt4JK.png

Some sort of puzzle game, like Wario's Woods, where Spike has to carry different objects and toss them around to match them.

Top Bottom