• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Terraria for Wii U / 3DS rated by USK (Germany)

L~A

Well... guess that's pretty much official now.

sanstitrepkuxt.png

Source

TheMoon

So it's finally "official."

We had a gamefly listing a few months ago so there was s till a chance someone had just messed up. But this is as official as it gets without an actual announcement. Consider me excited!

L~A

So it's finally "official."

We had a gamefly listing a few months ago so there was s till a chance someone had just messed up. But this is as official as it gets without an actual announcement. Consider me excited!

There was also one on Amazon, but yeah, can't make more official than, except an actual announcement.

I doubt 505 Games paid for bogus ratings.

Davey Cakes

These kinds of games make too much sense on Wii U. Just having inventory management on the Gamepad screen is huge.

omg_mjd

Oh nice, I'd love to have this on 3DS. I already have it on my phone and my laptop but never get around to playing it on those systems (too involved/fiddly to play casually on my phone and on PC I rarely touch it because it doesn't have gamepad support).

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I wonder when will 505 Games announce the game.

P.S. Ah, I hope it's cross-buy, at this point.

Yes! This is the only platform that the game makes sense for! Yesssss!
Gamepad for moving around, touch screen for placing items. NO COMPROMISE.

Shauni

So surreal that Nintendo is getting Terraria before Minecraft

Is it even a possibility now that Microsoft is the owner of the company behind Minecraft? I know stuff has come to non-MS platforms since they were bought, but I always assumed that was stuff that was already contracted and in development before the buy.

I can not see it coming to the OG 3DS, seeing as (if I remember correctly) it was said on the official forums that its RAM was too small to handle a world the size of Terraria.

I am very interested in this game. Love to try it on WiiU =) Will this be digital only or is a physical release also possible?

Derp

Jeez Terraria is everywhere now.

I just can't get into it because I played Starbound first and was spoilt by the visuals and how fluid the movement and controls felt, whereas Terraria's gameplay felt stiff and clunky (because it's old I guess).

Also the UI is the most horrid thing I've ever seen.

Really excited for Terraria Otherworld though. What we've seen of it looks amazing. It seems to have addressed every problem I have with it, so I may even like it more than Starbound whenever it comes out.

Ventara

This would be pretty awesome on the N3DS. I played it on the Vita, and though still very awesome, it was a bit clunky with the analog stick. Would work so much better with the bottom screen of the N3DS. I really hope they do it that way.

Ill double dip, bought it day one bundle on PC and gave keys to my buds. Fun times. Been meaning to go back to play the newer updates.

Top Bottom