• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle screenshots

EatChildren said:
Holy shit that was amazing. Fucking love the new beam tracer effect whenever it strikes through an enemy but doesn't kill them.

Uploading the SD version to YouTube now.
Oh thank you! Stupid work access... =(

Nemesis_

The look on Travis' face when Sylvia says his name. Absolutely fucking awesome. You know he's going to be angry.

Awesome trailer. One of my most looked forward to Wii games. =D

Akai

Holy WOW, that was amazing! Looks like they are pulling out all the stops this time around!

NameGenerated said:
God I fucking hate the word "preggers". Awesome trailer otherwise.

Well the character's a nerd, so it fits...

Looks like they improved things that were already pretty good about the first game; hopefully, though, they will improve it so the goons are not the same generic brainless walking punching bags with facelifts for each level like in the first game. And make a better city, too.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
24v8p3s.gif

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
:lol at the dude throwing those 2 girls with afros.

Looks so fucking badass! I love grasshopper.

Gagaman

Reminds me I need to make the time to go back and complete the first game. The screenshots really don't do it much justice compared to it moving, though graphics weren't the first games strong point either, it's all about the satisfying combat and batshit crazy characters, and this looks like it should have it in spades. :D

(I'm probably the only person who actually really liked the pixel/coin/dust effect in the PAL version over the blood of the US version, reminded me of that sweet sphere explosion effect in Killer 7. Sort of.)

Dascu

I'm seeing a lot of folks that haven't gotten around to playing/finishing the first game.

How about we have a GAF Plays: No More Heroes thread this Summer? I've been meaning to replay the game anyway.

Chairhome

Argh. Did the youtube vid already get taken down? Trying to watch on my phone (cause youtube and IGN are blocked at work)... says it unavailable.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Chairhome said:
Argh. Did the youtube vid already get taken down? Trying to watch on my phone (cause youtube and IGN are blocked at work)... says it unavailable.

Here's my upload so see if that works. It's a lower quality though as I don't have an insider account.

Chairhome

EatChildren said:
Here's my upload so see if that works. It's a lower quality though as I don't have an insider account.

Thanks man. Didn't work though. Could just be my phone. I guess I'll wait till another site picks it up. Thanks again.

Top Bottom