• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

I think we should just designate one person to do it, rather that have a bunch of people try to create tournaments at once. That would just cause confusion.

If you're going to do it, I want to make sure: you're going to be on right when the DLC releases, right? The DLC will more than likely release Wednesday night/Thursday morning at around 12-1 AM PDT, and the 200cc Frantic tournament, at least, needs to go up right after it releases.

I'm not sure if it's confirmed that I will be doing it. I just told Roo, when he asked for someone to set up, that I will do it. If Roo already designated someone else, that's fine too. About 4am EST? Now that... I'm not sure...

Azure J

Hey guys, I have a cool idea. We should post videos of us screwing over Azure to see how salty he can get. Nah I'm just kidding but that sounds very tempting. Also I'm Cap. hotdog in case you were wondering who that is.

I forgot to mention it but yeah I caught on after you posted last night. :p

I love KartGAF because it allows me to react like a complete asshole with everyone yet they all know it's all in real jest because Mario Kart™ happened. :lol

I'm also totally down for the replay idea. I wish if we could send replays among each other to someone who could record full length races just because sometimes you never get the full look at what goes down in these races unless you can see everyone's perspective on it. Haha.

DaBoss

Shark pls, those are some weak salt posts. If you want a salty one of mine, you use this:
I literally can't. I wouldn't be upset if I were beaten in a way that was satisfying. But I'm getting beaten by things I can't control.

EDIT: Something something complaining on GAF something something works.
But you know what they say, a picture is better than a thousand words, pictures in motion have thousands of words:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPoVYFXsJPQ

Though that video was way before the first DLC released.

Dr Prob

Banned
200cc is going to be exhilarating for you guys. You'll finally get to experience what it's like to go as fast as experts like me.

I'll be cutting out the weaker ones later as I find better ones, yeah. LMFAO@that video though.

Also, Roo's feelings for Enforced haven't seem to changed one bit:
i58OkaDqstNlb.gif

As usual, you were trolling me every time you saw a chance.
No hard feelings tho, you have to release that last place salt somehow >:D
<3 you too Roo

Azure J

Okay, so on Sweet Sweet Canyon, DaBoss hit ffdgh with a boomerang but didn't hit the bomb. So then the bomb was dropped and DaBoss then decided it would be smart to run right into it, fucking them both over. lmfao

Helped me with my great comeback so I'm glad he did that to you. <3

That Sweet Sweet Canyon race was just the perfect storm of hilarity. Every other second some gigantic cluster fuck would take place and due to everyone weirdly enough being close to one another, there were hardly any moments where folks would just pull out of the hurricane of crazy.

I seriously implore anyone who has the replay of that race to watch it from their own perspective. Shoot, I might just upload it from everyone else's vantage point just for prosperity's sake.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
I'm not sure if it's confirmed that I will be doing it. I just told Roo, when he asked for someone to set up, that I will do it. If Roo already designated someone else, that's fine too. About 4am EST? Now that... I'm not sure...

Yeah, I remember that. As far as I'm aware, he hasn't designated anyone. If you're not sure you'll be on, then someone else should do it.

I just found the post--Enforced was the other person that offered to do it back then. If he can get on at 1 AM Pacific time to make the tournament, then he should be the one to do it.

If he can't... then I can do it. Barring a disaster, I'll be on at that time for sure. Or if someone else wants to do it, and will be on at that time, then they can.

LMFAO

Added it, it's amazing. I'll be cutting out some of the weaker ones eventually but that one's a keeper. I like this one too:
As much as I love MK, Nintendo continue with that stupid bullshit of punishing skilled players. If you're in 1st on the third lap, you can bet your life you're going to get a gold coin in an item bubble (whether you already have 10 or not), while the guys in 2nd, 3rd and 4th are all gonna get really useful offensive items like shells and they're all going straight up your arse.

Roo

I believe his thread title was about adding this to my salt collection:

And not about the future thread title
Whoops. Read the whole thing wrong lol

Also, Enforced started his troll shit. I'm just defending myself. I told him I would stop if he stopped but he never did so here we are.
Seems like he even enjoys being kicked in the ass by me :x

KartGAF Testimonials V3
Here on KartGAF, we treat our fellow players with the utmost care and respect. We work hard to ensure that we all have a great time playing together. This collection of posts is proof of the great friendship we all share together here on KartGAF.
FUCK ALL OF YOU
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i0LsrJDy1Y2ff.png
I swear to god I am going to destroy you Hypno. If you touch or fuck me over ONE more time...
----------
Merrick I hate you :)
Merrick you ass, your random led to Shit Turnpike.
----------
When the person in front of you gets a bullet bill and you get a mushroom

:( And then you get hit by 3 bullet bills
Everytime I get sniped by a boomerang, it makes me want to commit murder
Exentryk haxing his speed to win as usual..
That's enough for me. I'll see you guys on Wednesday. Good games guys
I hate you :mad:
i58OkaDqstNlb.gif

As usual, you were trolling me every time you saw a chance.
No hard feelings tho, you have to release that last place salt somehow >:D
As much as I love MK, Nintendo continue with that stupid bullshit of punishing skilled players. If you're in 1st on the third lap, you can bet your life you're going to get a gold coin in an item bubble (whether you already have 10 or not), while the guys in 2nd, 3rd and 4th are all gonna get really useful offensive items like shells and they're all going straight up your arse.
It was like the game was trying to figure out the most useless things it could give me.

I think I got a sock at one point.
Albo said:
I decided I'd rather come 2nd to you than Merrick so I bombed him and gave you a free cruise to the finish
you fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow lol
PreyingShark said:
Done for tonight.

That was fun, fuck you all, hope to do this again, fuck you all, GGs, fuck you all, and so forth. :)
Albo seriously fuck off already.
Your lame troll shit is getting old
FUCK YOU ENFORCED

Just because I'm the superior princess...
Finalow said:
yeah so much fun tonight.

let me express the joy from tonight.

ibmsPCUjp37hf1.gif
Oidisco said:
Goodbye, you fucks :D
Albo said:
Fuck this fucking bullshit game
Heath has the bullet bill luck out the ass so far tonight, good lord.
WHERE DOES THIS DUDE FAND JUST GENERATE FROM?

IS HE AN IN GAME SAIBAMAN?

JUST POPPIN OUT BUSHES AND SHIT, DAMN

Also, Heath is about as innocent as I am Irish.
WHO SHOT THAT MOTHERFUCKING LIGHTNING

WHO DID IT

I WAS ABOUT TO BODY ROO
FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME SO FUCKING MUCH.

I had first place by a large margin 3/4 of the race. WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT
DaBoss said:
The only character I'll admit to attacking intentionally are mortons.
But I only discriminate when Roo or Exentryk are playing :/
OKAY THAT'S IT I'M GOING TO FIND OUT WHERE ALL OF YOU LIVE AND THEN I'LL THROW REAL LIFE TURTLES AND STARFISHES AT THE BACK OF YOUR HEADS SO YOU ALL KNOW HOW I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW AFTER ALL OF THAT ABUSE.

IrQzCdt.gif

HONORABLE MENTION
I have no regrets.

The game that caused it was Mario Kart, and it's been building up for over a week. Endless amount of coins, hit by two blue shells + 5 reds all in the last lap, never getting a decent item when behind... stuff like that. I think i played over 50 games consecutively this week before getting one win. And to be clear, i don't suck at it, usually i'm the fastest (or second fastest) of the group, I just have been getting fucked over the entire week. So, my motives are pure, lol.

Azure J

Tangent: I forgot how much I love the look of the sport bike with the retro off roader wheels. Is there much of a difference between 4.25 and 4.5 speed for me to continue using Slicks as my main tire setup on that bike?

Went through and deleted everything that didn't make me chuckle again. Much better I think.
I remember that time I said Albo to fuck off.
It was probably the only time I was really pissed off lol
Oh I remember that! Need to find that one. lol
Tangent: I forgot how much I love the look of the sport bike with the retro off roader wheels. Is there much of a difference between 4.25 and 4.5 speed for me to continue using Slicks as my main tire setup on that bike?
Not a big difference, no.

ffdgh

Yeah that.

Current: Rosalina + Sport Bike + Slicks + MKTV Parafoil
Old: Rosalina + Sport Bike + Retro Off Roaders +
Am I maxed out for the first setup?

Current: Yep
Old: You have the option to change from the MKTV Parafoil to a heavier glider to for a bit more weigh, air speed, and to not have any unneeded acceleration.

Enforced

FUCK YOU ENFORCED

Just because I'm the superior princess...
I like this one. I'll look through some tonight.

lol I didn't get wii u at the time. I joined this community late July.
I'll be cutting out the weaker ones later as I find better ones, yeah. LMFAO@that video though.

Also, Roo's feelings for Enforced haven't seem to changed one bit:

<3 you too Roo
Well he did tripled red shell me when we played alone on my first week with kartgaf I think.

Top Bottom