• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaL64

Open a dispute and get your money back. This crap cannot stand. I don't know about everyone else but I'm done giving these sellers the benefit of the doubt at this point.

Hopefully you paid with "goods and services".
Never send a Paypal gift to anyone, unless you already have the goods and they have been tested.
I don't expect there to be scammers on here though. First time I've heard of it on this forum.

Soulflarz

Banned
Never send a Paypal gift to anyone, unless you already have the goods and they have been tested.
I don't expect there to be scammers on here though. First time I've heard of it on this forum.

People hate windows keys scammers especially this past bit because we had a member selling keys as retail keys when they were MSDN keys which eventually expire for $50, when those are $10 or $20 on reddit (and the whole expiring thing)

Istaerion

PayPal Gift has it's purposes, however, it's usually best to pay via the normal method when it comes to physical goods and a seller you haven't done business with before or whom doesn't have a tried and true reputation.

Personally, I insist on gift payments when it comes to digital transactions as the normal method provides no additional security yet charges a fee on my part. Of course, I offer for the buyer to cover it but they usually don't do so since it's wasted funds.

Despite common belief, you can dispute gift payments, however, it's usually more of an effort and commonly calls for a heavily delayed process.

As for scammers, we generally don't encounter many but these past few months have brought about quite the number..

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
plusbuy.png
plussell.png

+28 Buyer / +36 Seller

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Section 1, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box, Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 2, trade - I have an OLED Vita + Memory Card, and I'm looking to trade them for a Vita Slim, Also willing to consider selling it!
Section 3, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 4, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 5, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 6, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

jmtOvHa.jpg

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver (system and faceplate only)

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

t5W2onu.jpg

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.

There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, no AC adapter, just the system and silver faceplate.
Gameboy Micro system: $70

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

vb1.jpg

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

zdD2Uol.jpg

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

gkx8neP.jpg

$60 for everything!

--------------

These two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, just hoping to be able to work out a trade, or possibly a sale at what I paid.

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
I'm adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

I might be willing to include a couple of games from the below sections too, depending.
So, if you're interested, contact me and we can work something out.

Also, I would be willing to sell this OLED Vita and 16GB memory card for more or less what I paid for them, $155.

Obviously trying to upgrade to a Vita Slim, and would like to do a straight trade, but I am willing to entertain offers for it, since I got a PS TV in this thread that I can use until I have the chance to get a Vita Slim. So, if you're interested, PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Please contact me with offers! =)

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you (many of them significantly more than that, of course. But, as a general floor) probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Castlevania
F1 Pole Position 64
Gauntlet Legends
Glover
Jeopardy!
Jet Force Gemini
Lego Racers
Mischief Makers
Penny Racers
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Space Station: Silicon Valley
Tonic Trouble
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

Advance Wars
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
CIMA: The Enemy
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
The Lost Vikings

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Grandia 2 (DC) (with soundtrack CD!) - $40
Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (DC) (no front on case) - $15
Time Stalkers (DC) (no front on case) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (PS1) (Greatest Hits) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack
Bridge Constructor
Broken Age
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
Dead Space 2
Dragon Age: Origins
FarSky
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Hammerwatch (have 2 keys)
Race the Sun
Race the Sun (have 2 keys)

PM me with offers! =)

Hello all, just wanted to list some of my prized possessions! If you have any questions at all, let me know! I will be happy to explain and communicate with you on this. I am here to make this transaction go as smooth as possible for both of us! I only accept Paypal and ship to the USA. Local pickup is available in Orlando!

TWO EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 4GB IN SLI W/ XSPC WATERBLOCKS
$425 OBO!
Picture Album: http://imgur.com/a/X9ZPN

I am selling a couple of video cards which have waterblocks on them already. Included with this listing are as follows:

- (2 )EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW+ 4GB -04G-P4-3673-KR WITH GTX 670 Black Backplate.
WITH THE FOLLOWING PRE-INSTALLED
- (2) XSPC Razor nVidia GTX 670 Full Coverage VGA Block
- XSPC Razor SLI High Flow Waterblock Bridge

You also get all the original packaging/documentation/cables as well as the original EVGA heatsink fan units that come with the stock card. IF you intend to use this however, you will need to purchase thermal pads for the chips before you re-install the stock cooling. However, this setup ideally works with watercooling. My system never went higher than 60C at absolute full load. It was never overclocked and runs amazingly well even today! It's a beast!

Please look at the pictures to see all the things you get. This is an extremely powerful setup with SLI and I used to get 60+ FPS with high/ultra settings consistently in many games including WoW, Battlefield 4, and even recently GTA V with a few settings lowered a bit! The VRAM on this competes with even today's cards and in SLI, this configuration runs amazingly well!

MICROSOFT SURFACE PRO 3 128GB I5 WITH BACKLIT TYPE COVER AND MICROSOFT COMPLETE WARRANTY
$900 OBO!
Picture Album: http://imgur.com/a/Pn9TL

Selling my Microsoft Surface Pro 3. Includes the Type Cover black/grey keyboard as well as a transferable extended Microsoft Complete warranty. Warranty end date is on 12/24/2016. Gives you piece of mind as it covers accidental damage too!

This whole machine is extremely powerful and the pen is a gem to use and it really is an incredible experience!

Comes with everything you see in the pictures with all original boxes and packaging for the Surface and the keyboard will ship in the same package but in a protective wrap. All of it comes in the tote bag from the Microsoft Store.

SLEIhbg.png

Club Nintendo
  • Sealed Club Nintendo Majora's Mask Messenger Bag (someone please take this)
PS TV/Vita
  • Lego Movie - The Game (digital code - please, someone take this)
  • PS TV Bundle (Dualshock 3 included)
GC/Wii
  • Official Black GameCube Controller (great condition)
  • F-Zero GX (CIB)
  • Mega Man Anniversary Collection (CIB)
  • Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2 (CIB)
SNES (all loose - would prefer to sell in a bundle)
  • SNES system (all chords)
  • Castlevania IV
  • Kirby's Avalanche
  • Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana series) (Super Famicom)
  • SMW 2: Yoshi's Island
  • Star Ocean (Super Famicom)
  • Super Mario All-Stars
  • Super Mario World
  • Terranigma (Super Famicom)
  • Tales of Phantasia (Super Famicom)
3DS/DS
  • DKC Returns 3D (CIB)
  • Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (CIB)
  • Mario Golf World Tour (CIB)
  • Mario Kart 7 (missing manual)
  • Pokemon Platinum
  • Super Smash Bros. 3DS (CIB)
PS2
  • Dragon Quest VIII (CIB - with outer box)
  • Tekken 4 (CIB)
  • Metal Gear Solid 2 (CIB)
  • Metal Gear Solid 3 (CIB)
  • Zone of the Enders (CIB)
  • NBA Street 3 (CIB)
Official Game Guides (seriously - offer anything for these)
  • Pikmin 3 (new condition)
  • DKC Returns 3D (new condition)

ChronoX

I have some Steam games up for sale / trade! PM me at anytime :)

• AERENA - Masters Edition

• Battlepaths

• Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians

• Blackguards

• Blast Em!

• Blue Rose

• Boid

• Borealis

• But to Paint a Universe

• Commando Jack x2

• Contraption Maker

• Cubetractor

• DarkEnd

• Dark Scavenger

• Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

• East Tower - Akio

• Enclave

• Eradicator

• Eurofighter Typhoon

• Frozen Synapse Prime

• Gare Sapphire Mechs

• Gun Monkeys

• Gunspell - Steam Edition

• Hexcells Infinite

• iBomber Defense Pacific

• Incognito

• Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition

• Last Knight: Rogue Rider Edition

• Litil Divil

• Marine Sharpshooter II: Jungle Warfare

• Majestic Nights

• Mechanic Escape

• Northmark: Hour of the Wolf

• One Night

• Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion

• Paranautical Activity: Deluxe Atonement Edition

• Penguins Arena: Sedna's World

• Pixel Puzzles: Japan

• Pretentious Game

• Project Night

• Quest for Infamy

• RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition

• Realms Of The Haunting x2

• Robotex

• Runaway, A Road Adventure

• Runaway: A Twist of Fate

• Runaway, The Dream of The Turtle

• Save the Furries

• Secret of the Magic Crystals

• Skulls of the Shogun

• Smugglers 5: Invasion

• SpaceChem

• Space Hack x2

• Sparkle 2 Evo

• Speedball 2 HD

• Strategic War in Europe

• Super Killer Hornet: Resurrection

• Swipecart

• Tales of the Orient: The Rising Sun

• The Journey Down: Chapter One

• The UnderGarden

• Titan Attacks!

• Vanguard Princess

• World War 2: Time of Wrath x2

Who

Banned
From some bundles I bought and only wanted one or two games from:

WTT or WTS:

Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
SpeedRunners
SteamWorld Dig
Divekick
Kingdom Rush
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
The Fall

Will bundle and trade for codes of:

Ori and the Blind forest
Cities: Skylines
Mark of the Ninja
South Park and the Stick of Truth
Roller Coaster Tycoon

Open to all offers

Flandy

Positive Seller/Trader feedback for ChronoX

We traded steam games (not money) so I'm not sure if I should get buyer or seller feedback. I'm sure the feedback overloads can work it out

Taisaijin

All pricing includes shipping within the US. I'll include insurance on anything over $50.

As for trades, interested in the following:

Amiibo (NIB, region agnostic) - Captain Falcon, Ike, Shulk, Meta Knight, Pit and Rosalina. Basically NA rares from Wave 1-3 (not really into SMB line)

Will update as things sell - PayPal friend/family please. ^__^

For Sale/Trade:

Hardware
Sony 160GB Slim PS3 "Ni No Kuni Magical Edition"
Console is in great condition (I didn't use it as my main.) Controller is in good shape and comes with box (as shown). Buyer will need to pick up shipping on this one. 200~300 looks to be average sold price on the 'bay - make me an offer.

Nintendo Ereader (Sticker intact but definitely used) $7

Pokemon Center "Suicune Blue" Gameboy Advance - $55 (light scratches on the screen and body, see pics) SOLD

DSi XL Dark Brown - $40 a few scratches on the polished finish on the top, otherwise in great shape, screens are great.. will miss this DS as it's my favorite finish/form factor. SOLD

Dreamcast Pop'n'Music Controller - $30 - good shape w box. Call it 5 bucks extra to ship due to size.

Animal Crossing 3DS XL Firmware Ver 4.2.0 - $135 -
Box included, AC adapter, manuals all included. Digital ver. of Animal Crossing included.

Games:

GBA

WariorWare: Smooth Moves GBA, import - $12

NDS

Pokemon Black NDS (no box) - $18
Pokemon White NDS (w/ box) - $20
Professor Layton and the Curious Village NDS (no box) - $12
Lost Magic NDS (no box) - $6
Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks NDS - $34
Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass NDS - $34
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time NDS - $21
Animal Crossing : Wide World NDS - $15
Super Mario 64 DS NDS - $18
New Super Mario Bros. NDS (not pictured) - $15

3DS:

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask 3DS - $23
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS - $11
Paper Mario Sticker Star 3DS - $14
Kingdom Hearts : Dream Drop Distance 3DS (not pictured, game/case/manual) - $28

Gamecube
Chibi Robo - $18
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves - $15
Pikmin 1 import (no slipcase) - $15
Pikmin 2 import - $25

Wii

The Last Story LE - Game and soundtrack sealed, slight dent in soundtrack cardboard case. Wii - $42 Sold

PS4

AC Unity PS4 (DLC Used) - $15
Dragon Age : Inquisition PS4 - $29 Sold

Aselith

Selling some stuff:

Dead Or Alive 5 Collector's edition PS3 - It's in great shape besides the inner lining of the Steelbook being a little crinkled game is essentially new as is the artbook, soundtrack is unopened. Codes are probably used - $50

Dark Souls 2 Black Armor Edition PS3 - Everything in very good condition, code may be used - $30

Dark Souls 1 Collector's Edition PS3 - Inside contents are in great shape, outside slip cover has some scuffing on it and a few dings. - $30

Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence Limited Edition PS2 - Good condition but some wear on the outside of the box - $70

Metal Gear Solid the Essential Collection PS2/PS1 - A little wea on the outer box but everything else in great condition - $30

Legend of Heroes: Tales in the Sky Premium Edition - Great condition, I don't think I ever opened it other than taking off the wrapping - $50

Ys: The Oath of Felghana Premium Edition - Great condition all of the contents are unopened - $60

Devil Summoner 2: Raidou vs things Limited Edition with the plush - Unopened outer looks to be in good condition - $60

Xbox 360 Assassin's Creed 2 - $5 Very good condition

Xbox 360 Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $5 Very good condition

Xbox 360 Star Ocean: The Last Hope - $10 Very good condition

Xbox 360 Shadows of the Damned - $15 Unopened

Mass Effect 1 preorder disc - $10 Just a disk inside, I think that's everything?

Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts 360 - $30 Black label, sealed

Xbox 360 Fable 3 - $7 Very good condition, there are some very light scratches on the disk

Bluray

The Dark Knight regular ass edition, great condition - $7

Price includes shipping, payment via paypal gift or you can cover fees for regular ass paypaling

Bloodember

Looking to buy these

Elite Dangerous (PC)

Elder Scrolls Online (PS4)

PlayStation Plus 1 year subscription

PM me if you have any of these for sale, thanks.

jfoul

Negative Feedback for FourMyle

Dude is a straight up thief. Said he would sell a Windows 8 code for $50, I paid, and the code he sends isn't valid. I tell him to recheck the code because Windows product keys don't have 1's in them, and that was the last I heard from him yesterday afternoon.

I had a transaction issue with FourMyle about six days ago. I paid for PSN Credit, and an MKX Kombat code for PS4. After paying I didn't get a reply for awhile, and I became nervous and posted a question in b/s/t. I stuck it out, and gave FourMyle 24 hours to sent the codes. I eventually got a reply stating the codes were redeemed by his brother without him knowing and that's why he didn't send them after work. He issued a refund shortly after, so I didn't post any negative or neutral feedback.

terrisus

I had a transaction issue with FourMyle about six days ago. I paid for PSN Credit, and an MKX Kombat code for PS4. After paying I didn't get a reply for awhile, and I became nervous and posted a question in b/s/t. I stuck it out, and gave FourMyle 24 hours to sent the codes. I eventually got a reply stating the codes were redeemed by his brother without him knowing and that's why he didn't send them after work. He issued a refund shortly after, so I didn't post any negative or neutral feedback.

I feel like we should have some sort of way to leave "comments" without actually leaving feedback...
Especially since even Neutral feedback is seen as such a black mark...

baphomet

The code he gave me wasn't a real code. As soon as I messaged him that he's been offline ever since.

That is negative feedback in my book even if he does give me a working code or refund 2 days later.

*Edit* If he had been left negative or neutral feedback for that transaction (which in my opinion he should have), then I absolutely wouldn't have purchased anything from him. Feedback is there for the community. If this is how he operates then no one should be making deals with him.

The code he gave me wasn't a real code. As soon as I messaged him that he's been offline ever since.

That is negative feedback in my book even if he does give me a working code or refund 2 days later.

*Edit* If he had been left negative or neutral feedback for that transaction (which in my opinion he should have), then I absolutely wouldn't have purchased anything from him. Feedback is there for the community. If this is how he operates then no one should be making deals with him.

agree, if you don't keep with your part of the deal, negative feedback

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

Guilty Gear XRD: Sign for PS4 - Used, Great Condition - $38 Shipped

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

US XBL/PSN Credit (10% Off) - Increments of $10/$15 for XBL Credit and $10 for PSN Credit
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg
psn-card_1.png

US iTunes Credit - 15% Off
$50 credit for $42.50 (Two Left!)

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(645+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Ventara

Positive seller feedback for wilflare

Dude is a hero and a true vita bro

On a side note, I noticed that the one other feedback I have is listed under Ventura. not Ventara. Can I get that fixed?

Edit: Whoops! That's right, I'm the buyer and wilflare is the seller. My bad!

Afro

*NEW LOW PRICES*

WTS Gamecube games:

Pikmin | Brand new, factory sealed Black Label American (NTSC) version. Cellophane has barely any shelf wear - still shiny. No tears or imperfections of any sort. Appears to have been immediately stored away when originally purchased in 2001. Y-folds are perfect. $65 shipped.
---
Pikmin 2 | Brand new, factory sealed Player's Choice Canadian (NTSC) version. Cellophane has normal shelf wear, but no major imperfections or tears. Y-folds are perfect. $45 shipped.

Game will be shipped in protective sleeve in small box for protection. No offers or trades please. Contiguous U.S. only.

PM for more pics.

<- click

wilflare

Positive seller feedback for wilflare

Dude is a hero and a true vita bro

On a side note, I noticed that the one other feedback I have is listed under Ventura. not Ventara. Can I get that fixed?

Positive buyer feedback for Ventara - I'm the seller!
Vitabro was really nice to talk to :D - enjoy your Oreshika LE!

brau

Selling my Vita since i don't really use it anymore.

Just like new PS Vita. White collectors edition, with screen cover on it, so no scratches.
Persona 4 Golden
32gig and 8gig cards.
Charger
I got a leather case for it that is quite comfortable.

PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom