• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I missed it on the first page, but has anyone called an OT for Megaman Legacy Collection?

If not, may I do it, please? People really seemed to like the Gravity Falls Season 2 OT I did last year...

EDIT - Double checked with search - I guess not..

Megaman Legacy Collection
by MaverickHunterX (June 17, 2015)
Release date - Summer 2015 (PS4/Xbone/PC/Steam) Winter 2015 (3DS)

Roo

yeah, 2016 is official year of release, it is in the latest trailer. Or should I wait for a day specific date to claim the ot ?

If it comes out between today and June 17 2016 then you are good to go now but if not, you have to wait for the specific date to make a claim.

Gears of War Ultimate Edition by Steverulez (17th June 2015)

Theres a "Gears of War for Xbox One" in the OP but I'm presuming that is for Gears 4 and they're banned so I can't ask them not to mention it was done not long after "Black Tusk" got the franchise

Gears of War Ultimate Edition by Steverulez (17th June 2015)

Theres a "Gears of War for Xbox One" in the OP but I'm presuming that is for Gears 4 and they're banned so I can't ask them not to mention it was done not long after "Black Tusk" got the franchise
That was EightBitNate who claimed it right? He was only banned within the last two days. The least you should do before you take his claim is check to see if he was perma-banned.

That was EightBitNate who claimed it right? He was only banned within the last two days. The least you should do before you take his claim is check to see if he was perma-banned.

I am not trying to take anyone's claim.

Here is his initial post on 4th March 2014:

Has the Gears of War 4 OT been called yet?

If not...

Gears of War for Xbox One by EightBitNate (4th March 2014)

Gears of War Ultimate Edition is for the remaster of Gears of War 1, which is what I posted to claim, he has (clearly) indicated a desire to claim Gears of War 4.

I am not trying to take anyone's claim.

Here is his initial post on 4th March 2014:

Gears of War Ultimate Edition is for the remaster of Gears of War 1, which is what I posted to claim, he has (clearly) indicated a desire to claim Gears of War 4.
Gotcha, my mistake. That's a different claim then, so no worries.

Is anyone willing to do the Planetside 2 OT? I would but I honestly dont have the skills or time. Would be nice to have somewhere to round up some troops and build a GAF clan.

TheMoon

Hey Nemesis, could you update some names during the next round?

"Star Fox Wii U" is now "Star Fox Zero"
"Fatal Frame: Oracle of the Sodden Raven" is now "Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water"
"Mario Maker" is now "Super Mario Maker"

Rodea the Sky Soldier needs to be moved to October
Devil's Third is August

Roo

I just noticed my Yoshi's Woolly World OT was the last and oldest claim remaining outside of Off Topic Threads, General and the Never category :D

Disgraced

Maybe this isn't the right place to be asking this, since it's a broader topic, and if so I apologize, but does GAF have a thread dedicated to the discussion of RP in games?

legacyzero

Banned
What's going on with No Man's Sky? Not seeing anything in the OP, and I have a feeling that game's going to launch pretty soon.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
While this is not an official claim and such, tomorrow the 3rd in Cali PDT NISA will be doing their announcements and such. Would imagine that Stranger of Sword City will be included in there also.

Since have all the materials and information already done for the most part out side of the official localized name / pricing and release date, am able to do the US OT no problem, so just going to throw that out there and if it does not happen tomorrow none of this matters anyways lol.

Stranger of Sword City: Black Palace (US PS Vita) Parakeetman (3rd July 2015)

Nothing was announced today for the title NISA said that they had other announcements to make but was "too early" whatever that means considering the panel was supposed to be for titles in 2016 kinda odd. Though the initial statement still stands with have 90% of the resources and info in place for an OT once the official localization announcement comes out for whenever that is. So will be reinstating this once it surfaces lol

cj_iwakura

While this is not an official claim and such, tomorrow the 3rd in Cali PDT NISA will be doing their announcements and such. Would imagine that Stranger of Sword City will be included in there also.

Since have all the materials and information already done for the most part out side of the official localized name / pricing and release date, am able to do the US OT no problem, so just going to throw that out there and if it does not happen tomorrow none of this matters anyways lol.

Stranger of Sword City: Black Palace (US PS Vita) Parakeetman (3rd July 2015)

*Will update when / if the announcement is made on the 3rd PDT.

That seems a little premature...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom