• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Early Gamescom Screenshots for MGSV Released

Kindekuma

Banned
Here are the images released so far that come from the Gamescom gameplay demo for The Phantom Pain. In 1080p!

Here is the source of the images from PressAtoJoin. Also, these are imgur uploads, which are compressed and thus image quality suffers a bit, keep that in mind!

clKilfw.jpg

egiHMqY.jpg

Kmo4rxV.jpg

tzHyrFf.jpg

CIixjri.jpg

OpsaAyg.jpg

fXkHcgA.jpg

yRRS0f9.jpg

kbZVa63.jpg

Ig0CIFW.jpg

yw3azMl.jpg

mSIDYHc.jpg

gesX7wC.jpg

JayEH

Nice to see some more african screenshots. Looks like there is some motherbase invasion shots in there as well? Maybe your fellow soldiers help you out when you find your invader.

ezekial45

Banned
Fuck yes!

They're finally showing off what the DD soldiers look like in battle too. They look great, and I'm glad they're not masked like in PW.

I'm sorry but that anime artstyle couldn't be more anachronistic. That's not what anime girls looked like in the 70's. What the hell was Kojima thinking? I thought he knew his anime stuff. What a disappointment.

faridmon

I haven't followed this game in the recent year or so but those Screenshots looks amazing. So clean and sterile, yet have a great long distance modelling and over great high fidelity IQ

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Those mother base flat panel textures ensure this is going to be a gorgeous looking game for years to come.

Worked for Mirrors Edge. Worked for MGS2.

Kindekuma

Banned
I'm not even sure if that's Snake, should he have scars, an eyepatch strap visible and or a big piece of metal sticking out of his head?

It's not. It's confirmed that you can play as Diamond Dog soldiers aside from Snake in the game, so this is the first time we're seeing that happen.

Kindekuma

Banned
I'm guessing that the demo will start off in Africa in the middle of a mission and then once completed Snake will return to his FOB and finds it being under attacked so it switches over to this online vs mode type gameplay?

SJRB

Gold Member
No, just MGSV motherbase MP.

You can visit eachothers motherbase or raid motherbase locations from other players, it's seperate from MGO and wil launch day 1.

Get your FOB ready, motherfucker. I'm coming for you.

Top Bottom