• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2024 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises | "The Last Hope for Image Quality"

What's the prettiest game of 2023?

• Alan Wake 2

Votes: 34 22.8%
  • Armored Core 6

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 17 11.4%
  • Baldur's Gate III

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Cyberpunk 2077 : Phantom Liberty

Votes: 65 43.6%
  • Dead Island 2

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Dead Space

• Forza Motorsport

• Hi-Fi Rush

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Hogwarts Legacy

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Lies of P

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Mortal Kombat 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

• Resident Evil 4 Remake

• Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lux R7

DRAGON'S DOGMA II

53690191660_96648c9e00_o.png

53687589133_947c350474_o.png

53687727034_b7581a3978_o.png

Ridaxan

Their might have been a better way to do this but I wasn't aware of it so here you go. Also some of these are entirely optional but it has all the graphics and QoL mods I use in there as well.
You can create a collection from your mod profile list in vortex and upload it to nexus as private and then just share the link too.

Works great for me when moving between pcs and maintaining the same modlist.

Just a suggestion, use it, don't use it.

Last edited:

MrRenegade

Report me if I continue to troll
When will developers make the photo mode a default for every game that sports good visuals? Or, if your engine is a cobbled together thing, just include a hide gui&weapon shortcut. Is the latter option, that 15 lines of code, that much work?

Last edited:

Ridaxan

When will developers make the photo mode a default for every game that sports good visuals? Or, if your engine is a cobbled together thing, just include a hide gui&weapon shortcut. Is the latter option, that 15 lines of code, that much work?

I love a good photo mode, but I'm 100% dependent on Otis' tools for setting up screenshots at this point.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I know the rules, but in this particular case I won't be posting original lossless files in full resolution for reasons unless I'm okay with it:messenger_relieved:

Dragon's Dogma II / Native 4K (rendered at 10K via Ansel) / Max Settings / 2K Texture Patch + Normal Maps Fix / Path Tracing (7 bounces / 4 rays per pixel)

tv0rx9k.jpeg

KBybAKj.jpeg

Top Bottom