• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Official Site Open.

duckroll

ph01-l.jpg
ph02-l.jpg
ph03-l.jpg

ph04-l.jpg
ph05-l.jpg
ph06-l.jpg

ph07-l.jpg
ph08-l.jpg
ph09-l.jpg

ph10-l.jpg
ph11-l.jpg
ph12-l.jpg

ph13-l.jpg
ph14-l.jpg
ph15-l.jpg

ph16-l.jpg
ph17-l.jpg
ph18-l.jpg

ph19-l.jpg
ph20-l.jpg
ph21-l.jpg

ph22-l.jpg
ph23-l.jpg
ph24-l.jpg

ph25-l.jpg

So it's confirmed that this will probably be one of the best looking PSP games right?

Up there with GOW: Chains of Olympus and GranTurismo?

Looks incredible. PSP continues to astound.

Hopefully this game won't take a "Dissidia" length of time to take to get here, but with no english cast announced or all the usual prelim bollocks I'll estimate its going to take 0.7 Dissidia's to get here, maybe as a September/Late 2010 title.

Each of them has that interesting logo on them that is a bit like the Heartless symbol and a bit like an upside-down Nobody symbol. Oh Nomura, you and your emblematic bangles.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I wish they would have it that they are wearing all of their armor rather just some of the armor. :/
Plots probably gonna blow, still gonna buy. ._.

Plywood said:
I wish they would have it that they are wearing all of their armor rather just some of the armor. :/
Plots probably gonna blow, still gonna buy. ._.
They'll probably have all their armor on by the end of the game.

If so, I hope they give you time to have fun with it.

MAtgS said:
Wait a minute, RA & FotU are the same song but at different tempos. My mind's blown.
Considering the Rage Awakening song was for the optional boss fight with Terra and the Fate of the Unknown was in the trailer with Terra, it's not a surprise.

Pureauthor said:
Kingdom Hearts serves as the repository for all the story ideas that were deemed too silly for mainline Final Fantasy games!

True that.

But this looks like it may be the first 3d KH that i like.

I just hope they can rein in their redonkulous plots and dialogues.

Yazus

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU my PSP just broke :(

I need to buy another one ASAP for this game and Dissidia

Fimbulvetr said:
Well you better start crying now. :/

PS2 port would be cool just to pop it into PCSX2 and go crazy with the AA and resolution. This game makes me want a PSP emu.

anyway, day 1 for this.

PBz0r

Banned
jett said:
Who are these three heroes anyway? Are they really the parents of Sora, Kairi and that other guy? :p
What I gather is that the names Sora, Kairi and Riku mean pretty much the same thing as Terra (earth), Aqua (water) and Ventus (wind). So both groups are definitely related. Wasn't BBS a prequel? Then they're probably Sora/Riku/Kairi's predecessors as the "light warriors" of Kingdom Hearts. Seeing as how Ventus looks exactly like Roxas it seems likely they'll expand on that concept as well.

There are probably some really hardcore fans out there who have it all figured out by now, but as we all know the KH fanbase is the absolute worst in gaming history. If you dare ask them, try commenting on a video like this one.

Sascha23

Banned
Man, that trailer was awesome.

Very excited for both this, Assassin's and Peace Walker on PSP.

I try to keep my gaming to a minimum on the handheld, but it's going to to be impossible to avoid these titles.

PBz0r

Banned
Totobeni said:
so this game is KH3 but without the number 3 ? ( this masked dude was in KH2 secret ending )
The KH2 secret ending was a teaser for this game, correct. But it was never said to be Kingdom Hearts 3, people just assumed it was.

Totobeni said:
Wait A Second

so this game is KH3 but without the number 3 ? ( this masked dude was in KH2 secret ending )

That trailer wasn't for KH3 it was for Birth By Sleep(a prequel).

Edit: Beaten.

The 3 knights in the teaser are the three MCs for this game.

Terra is the tall one, Ven(tus) is the one who looks like Roxas, and Aqua is the girl.

BBS is separated into 3 campaigns(one for each character), each character goes through the same worlds but with different scenarios, and to get the full plot you have to play as all 3.

Each character also has a particular strength: Terra(Attack Power), Ven(Speed), Aqua(Magic).

Top Bottom