• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for September 2009

Archie said:
DJ Hero and Lego RB both come out on November 3 and I think we can safely assume that neither game will hit the top 10 that month for obvious reasons.

Like I said, DJH is a huge question mark. It could honestly go either way.

Cool concept, poor execution will probably be what happens with the actual game of it, it has the potential to be big but with the economy, the timing, and the untested gameplay nature of it, I don't think it will do all too well..

RBH

Summary of the other numbers that have been posted in this thread:

Muramasa > 35K
Scribblenauts > 193K
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days > 201K
Gran Turismo PSP > 18K
Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny > 26K
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 <38k
Persona PSP <23k
Dead Space Extraction >9K
Motorstorm Arctic Edge <3k
Spyborgs 5XX
Gran Turismo PSN Card Voucher <1k
All other seven games available on PSN Card Voucher combined <1.3k

RBH said:

Muramasa > 35K
Scribblenauts > 193K
Gran Turismo PSP > 18K
Persona PSP <23k
Spyborgs 5XX

+1, was hoping someone would do this, thanks!

People are vastly underestimating Forza 3.

The only major sims that have been released on the consoles are GT5P and Forza 2. GT5P isn't even a full game, and Forza 2 disappointed on many levels.

There is a huge amount of pent up demand for a very solid racer, and I'd argue that the poor performance of games like Dirt 2/Shift are because people are waiting for F3. It's like Modern Warfare 2, except for racing games.

And in NA, my prediction is that Lifetime sales of Forza 3 are going to be greater than GT5.

AnIco

Omar Ismail said:
People are vastly underestimating Forza 3.

The only major sims that have been released on the consoles are GT5P and Forza 2. GT5P isn't even a full game, and Forza 2 disappointed on many levels.

There is a huge amount of pent up demand for a very solid racer, and I'd argue that the poor performance of games like Dirt 2/Shift are because people are waiting for F3. It's like Modern Warfare 2, except for racing games.

And in NA, my prediction is that Lifetime sales of Forza 3 are going to be greater than GT5.

Forza 3 is going to get overlooked and many second iterations of racers in a gen fail to live up to sales expectations, even amongst the big franchises like Gran Turismo.

Just look at PGR4...PGR3 had decent sales but 4 was a bomba. I expect Forza 3 to do worse than Forza 2 for its first month NPD sales.

Opiate said:
I know Wii owners hate tests, but part of the reason huge publishers seem so enamored with the PS3 and particularly the 360 is that they are so gosh darn predictable. That's both a compliment and an insult.

It's a market with a highly concentrated target demographic (the last time I saw figures, the system was over 80% males. 80%!) with homogenized tastes. It's a highly predictable, easily servicable market segment.

To make it even more tasty, this market segment demands games with high production values. Why is that a good thing? Because it effectively eliminates anyone who can't spend millions of dollars making a game. On the iPhone, EA has to compete against Ubisoft/Take 2/Activision -- and any shmoe who has some time to spend and a good idea. On the 360, shmoes can't spend the millions needed to put together a legitimate competitor to CoD or Fifa.

By contrast, the Wii has sold itself specifically on the philosophy that high production values aren't a necessity for game quality, and has produced a varied, unpredictable demographic with more women, more kids, and more elderly consumers.

Huge production companies have got to loathe that. That may sound unfair, but that's easy for you to say when you aren't the one putting up hundreds of millions of dollars in investment capital. These are huge companies dealing with huge sums of money, and it isn't surprising that most of them are risk averse, particularly in this economy.

Heck, some have even publicly admitted to being risk averse. If a major company is willing to admit that openly, it shows how deep the conservatism goes.

This just seems so silly. They don't want to take a risk so they instead go to the HD consoles where they are guaranteed to lose money.

It also bothers me that they just completely ignore the DS which despite not getting much software at all from western devs is still absolutely kicking arse.

AnIco said:
360 had a huge price cut last fall and guess what? Global sales were roughly the same as the PS3.

No, they were not. You can smear as much vasoline on the numbers as you like, but last fall the 360 was outpacing PS3 worldwide. Probably the only time too, which is why dismissing it is all the stupider.

Cipherr

Really happy for scribblenauts, STRONG start, and heading into the holiday months, it should hold and have a damn fine ltd by the end of January. Big congrats to those guys.

Opiate said:
I think many publishers really, really wanted the PSP to succeed. It had such strong support at the get go from third parties -- Tekken, Metal Gear, Grand Theft Auto: these are very major franchises. And now, even as the system fails, we're seeing Resident Evil, Assassin's Creed, and an even more mainline Metal Gear.

Frankly, I'd say this is more A-level support than the DS has gotten, even though the DS has sold more than twice as many systems, costs less to produce for, and sells vastly more software.

This isn't intended to diss the PSP: it's intended to show how strange it is that it keeps getting this level of support when it doesn't seem financially warranted. I think the reason is that most major publishers are more comfortable with home console support -- they know how to do it, and have been producing hit console games for a long, long time. The world would be a much nicer place for them if they could simply take their major home console franchises and make portable versions of them, so they'll keep trying as long as Sony seems willing to invest heavily in the platform.

It's because SONY is vigorously trying to get support on the platform. There was an interview, in which I can't find, not too long ago where some suit at SONY was talking about how third parties were ready to abandon the PSP until SONY really tried to fight to bring up support.

EDIT - Here it is.

While the numbers are not great for Motorstorm and Gran Turismo, both games were only on sale for a few days. I was happy to see Persona getting a good start out of the gate!

Also, Developers HAVE to be making money on PSP games, because they continue to make them. This is Konami's fourth Metal Gear game for the system now? Capcom, Rockstar, and Square continue to support it as well.

I wonder if these games are slow burns that crawl their way to profitability....

Evlar

Banned
Puncture said:
Really happy for scribblenauts, STRONG start, and heading into the holiday months, it should hold and have a damn fine ltd by the end of January. Big congrats to those guys.
Yes, congratulations to 5th Cell on the concept and on their success. Next time, please, give us more useful verbs to go along with all those nouns.

RuGalz

Opiate said:
I think many publishers really, really wanted the PSP to succeed. It had such strong support at the get go from third parties -- Tekken, Metal Gear, Grand Theft Auto: these are very major franchises. And now, even as the system fails, we're seeing Resident Evil, Assassin's Creed, and an even more mainline Metal Gear.

Frankly, I'd say this is more A-level support than the DS has gotten, even though the DS has sold more than twice as many systems, costs less to produce for, and sells vastly more software.

This isn't intended to diss the PSP: it's intended to show how strange it is that it keeps getting this level of support when it doesn't seem financially warranted. I think the reason is that most major publishers are more comfortable with home console support -- they know how to do it, and have been producing hit console games for a long, long time. The world would be a much nicer place for them if they could simply take their major home console franchises and make portable versions of them, so they'll keep trying as long as Sony seems willing to invest heavily in the platform.

There's no doubt that publishers wished PSP to success. The angle Sony took at the beginning was "this system is good enough that you can downport console version of the game to it with just a little bit of work". That definitely caught a lot of publishers' attention even though it had high development cost associated with it. Initial release of PSP games didn't sell too badly because having close to console experience on handhold seemed like a novelty at the time and piracy wasn't an issue yet.

Soon after, piracy problem started to spread quickly and people kind of realized they didn't really want to play console games on their handhold on the go. The software sales decreased drastically a year later. With the high costs associated with developing PSP games and abysmal software sales, it's simply unsustainable. Publishers started to lose faith on the platform and put less and less effort on it. Even if it's the console franchise, most of the time it's just porting existing stuff with a couple things added exclusively for PSP because Sony sort of required it.

So I'm not sure if I really agree with A-level efforts, because I think that means developing something new and more fitting for portable system, which is a risk publishers weren't going to take given the unsustainable situation. But ya, I agree that I'm not sure what magic Sony pulled to convince publishers to give it one more chance. If it doesn't pan out, who knows how Sony is going to convince 3rd parties to make games for PSP2. Maybe it will have to be the angle they are taking with Mini; smaller, cheaper but still quality games.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Dragona Akehi said:
<23k

Definitely did what was expected.
hmm... for what it is and being on the PSP, its not to bad then. Especially compared to what other so called higher profile games did this month for the PSP.

I wonder how Persona 4 has done by now though. I remember the leaked numbers back in Jan. had it at 123kish... ah but Atlus themselves disagree and say it only sold 100k by June (?). So confusing, I'm not sure who to believe.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
grandjedi6 said:
hmm... for what it is and being on the PSP, its not to bad then. Especially compared to what other so called higher profile games did this month for the PSP.

I wonder how Persona 4 has done by now though. I remember the leaked numbers back in Jan. had it at 123kish... ah but Atlus themselves disagree and say it only sold 100k by June (?). So confusing, I'm not sure who to believe.
Atlus had it at 110,000 by the end of July 2009: http://www.siliconera.com/2009/10/06/well-how-many-copies-did-persona-4-and-devil-survivor-sell/

grandjedi6 said:
Really?

AnIco said:
Forza 3 is going to get overlooked and many second iterations of racers in a gen fail to live up to sales expectations, even amongst the big franchises like Gran Turismo.

Just look at PGR4...PGR3 had decent sales but 4 was a bomba. I expect Forza 3 to do worse than Forza 2 for its first month NPD sales.

Motorstorm 2...

I think this PSP gloom isn't 100% justified. I mean the system has sold very very well.

To me this just shows what happens when a company like SONY focus's on profitability over marketshare for a generation. I mean they really could have competed with the DS much more if that wasn't the case. Though the DS still would have won by a large margin.

Kodiak

Not an asshole.
I think I'll spend my 35 buck refund I got from my school today on persona 4.

make that 110,001. bitches.

edit: wow I just looked it up on amazon and its almost exactly 35 dollars. This is fate.

Flying_Phoenix said:
I think this PSP gloom isn't 100% justified. I mean the system has sold very very well.

To me this just shows what happens when a company like SONY focus's on profitability over marketshare for a generation.

Every company focuses on profits.... Nintendo has been price gouging customers with the Wii all generation and the 360 has only seen a $100 price drop in four years, and still charges $100 for a wireless adapter......

outunderthestars said:
Every company focuses on profits.... Nintendo has been price gouging customers with the Wii all generation and the 360 has only seen a $100 price drop in four years, and still charges $100 for a wireless adapter......

Well yeah, but I meant by focusing on profit more so than marketshare on said generation. You honestly aren't going to tell me that Nintendo's and Microsoft's business plants (as well as results) are similar are you?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Microsoft responded:

Gamasutra said:
As ever, Microsoft has released a response to the NPD sales results -- revealing some interesting statistics about Halo 3 gameplay and boasting of third-party Xbox 360 sales of $154 million for the month of September.

Selling 1.5 million copies, Halo 3: ODST was the best-selling game of the overall NPD for September 2009; Xbox 360 claimed five of the top 10 titles.

According to Microsoft, since ODST's release, over five million unique players have racked up playtime with the Halo 3: ODST's single-player campaign or Halo 3 and the multiplayer maps showcased on the game's second disc, totaling over 116 million hours of play.

Microsoft's statement also reveals that the Xbox 360 version of Rocksteady and Warner Bros. Interactive's Batman: Arkham Asylum, the PlayStation 3 version of which ranked at eighth place overall, was at 10th place in the console rankings, excluding handheld games.

The only handheld game in the top 10 was Nintendo's Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Barring another handheld title in the 11th spot, this data suggests Batman hit that rank, with potential sales in the neighborhood of 200,000 copies (10th-ranked Wii The Beatles: Rock Band sold 208,600 copies.)

Microsoft claims the lead in revenue for third party game sales in September, with $154 million in sales generated by third parties on the Xbox 360 -- more than the other systems. According to Microsoft, the company's platform has maintained a lead in third party sales dollars for every month of 2009.
Source: http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=25709

Since Sony responded almost immediately, this juts leaves Nintendo.

The PS3 did do pretty well but I was expecting bigger numbers really, given all the pro Sony hype on this board and around the office.

ODST sales blew away my expectations, which were around 700k tops given the reputation the game had as being short (even though I enjoyed the hell out of it).

I am dissapointed at the rest of the software sales out there. I expected Batman to be around 500k per sku. Scribblenauts did damn good though!

Opiate

That response clearly means that the Wii sold more third party software in total units, more total software, and (quite likely) more total software in revenue.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Son of Godzilla said:
Well assuming the NPD numbers are real (yes, yes I know), it really just comes down to NPD estimation versus the estimation of whichever company Atlus uses for their game tracking. So there's no inheritant reason to believe one estimation over the other without knowing their methodology and such. And that's assuming Atlus doesn't just guesstimate it themselves via their shipment numbers (not sure as to what a small publisher like Atlus would do to track their games).

lawblob said:
One things for sure; if you can just exercise a little patience, there will be crazy good deals mid January. I expect to wander through Best Buy the last week of January and walk out with a PSP Go, DJ Hero, Borderlands, GH5, etc... all for a profanely low price.

I pray every night for a DJ Hero deal like the one you describe. Not a fucking chance at $120

Anyway, I am shocked at these numbers for everyone. They are all doing good. I do think that next month will be fun. That's where the fight is gonna be. Kinda like Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler hyping up a WWE PPV....

Jim Ross: Yessir, we have got a fight on our hands at NPD: No Mercy 2009. Next Month, after a narrow victory, the $299 PS3 puts the title back on the line in the rematch against a newly re-invigorated $199 Wii.
Jerry Lawler: You said it Jim. But we have to remember that the Xbox 360 still has the Money in the Bank briefcase and it has been antsy for a victory. Could This be the time where Xbox 360 cashes in the title shot and makes it a Triple Threat?
Jim Ross: Maybe Jerry. We also have the long awaited debut of the PSPgo at No Mercy. Did the PSPgo bite off more than it can chew taking on the reigning king, the Nintendo DS.
Jerry Lawler: We haven't seen domination like this since the days of the PS2. And we still have the Software battle Royal too.
Jim Ross: Uncharted 2, Tekken 6, Brutal Legend, Batman: AA, Halo ODST, Wii Fit Plus and so much more. Only on PPV folks! You do not want to miss it

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
RBH said:

Muramasa > 35K
Scribblenauts > 193K
Gran Turismo PSP > 18K
Persona PSP <23k
Spyborgs 5XX
Spyborgs sold less then 600 copies :lol

Does NPD track how many copies are shipped? I mean, there most likely are 20k copies sitting on store shelfs, since I am sure every gamestop got a least one and a few other places picked up the game.

Sean

Banned
eastside49er said:
I'm expecting a big hardware bump for the 360 because of the games, price drop and the fact it is the 4th quarter, aka, holiday season. ODST is in that games category.

That was no price drop, it was just a SKU reshuffling like Sony has done in the past. The cost of entry for an Xbox 360 hasn't actually changed, you are simply getting a larger hard drive (60gb -> 120gb) for the same price as before. It's a better value but it's not a lower price.

I think most people realize it was a "fake" pricecut. And besides, it still looks like a bad deal compared to a PS3 slim at the moment - selling for the same price but without Blu-Ray and WiFi.

boiled goose

good with gravy
Opiate said:
That response clearly means that the Wii sold more third party software in total units, more total software, and (quite likely) more total software in revenue.

yup... for about a year and a half microsoft has been touting dollars, not units.

budget price software and ten dollar difference must make up for the discrepancy

cvxfreak

Sounds like only RE and HOTD can be big hits as lightgun-style/rail shooters.

I don't know what those people were thinking by making Extraction another rail shooter.

Opiate

amtentori said:
yup... for about a year and a half microsoft has been touting dollars, not units.

budget price software and ten dollar difference must make up for the discrepancy

There have been at least a few months this year where they just said the 360 sold "more third party software," without the qualifier. I'll assume this means that 1) Those months, it actually did sell more total third party software in units and revenue than the Wii did, and 2) The Wii still sold more software overall.

boiled goose

good with gravy
Opiate said:
There have been at least a few months this year where they just said the 360 sold "more third party software," without the qualifier. I'll assume this means that 1) Those months, it actually did sell more total third party software in units and revenue than the Wii did, and 2) The Wii still sold more software overall.

true...

it would be so nice if we got all the NPD info. :p

Ardorx

Banned
cvxfreak said:
Sounds like only RE and HOTD can be big hits as lightgun-style/rail shooters.

I don't know what those people were thinking by making Extraction another rail shooter.

They were thinking "It works for them, it's gotta work for us" and it didn't so no more amazing games from them on the wii.

Opiate

amtentori said:
true...

it would be so nice if we got all the NPD info. :p

I agree, but the stuff I'm discussing is pretty obvious and almost inarguable.

During the Wii's ascension, the 360 adverblurbs went from "360 sells the most software" to "360 generates the most revenue" to "360 sells the most third party software" to "360 generates the most third party revenue" in fairly short order. The conclusion these very specific wordings suggest is practically inescapable.

Microsoft should be happy they can still cling to that last sales bullet point. It's a testament to their third party relations and the horribly botched Wii third party execution that they can.

Jackson

Puncture said:

Evlar said:
Yes, congratulations to 5th Cell on the concept and on their success. Next time, please, give us more useful verbs to go along with all those nouns.

Hey, thanks :D

Str0ngStyle said:
I pray every night for a DJ Hero deal like the one you describe. Not a fucking chance at $120

Anyway, I am shocked at these numbers for everyone. They are all doing good. I do think that next month will be fun. That's where the fight is gonna be. Kinda like Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler hyping up a WWE PPV....

Jim Ross: Yessir, we have got a fight on our hands at NPD: No Mercy 2009. Next Month, after a narrow victory, the $299 PS3 puts the title back on the line in the rematch against a newly re-invigorated $199 Wii.
Jerry Lawler: You said it Jim. But we have to remember that the Xbox 360 still has the Money in the Bank briefcase and it has been antsy for a victory. Could This be the time where Xbox 360 cashes in the title shot and makes it a Triple Threat?
Jim Ross: Maybe Jerry. We also have the long awaited debut of the PSPgo at No Mercy. Did the PSPgo bite off more than it can chew taking on the reigning king, the Nintendo DS.
Jerry Lawler: We haven't seen domination like this since the days of the PS2. And we still have the Software battle Royal too.
Jim Ross: Uncharted 2, Tekken 6, Brutal Legend, Batman: AA, Halo ODST, Wii Fit Plus and so much more. Only on PPV folks! You do not want to miss it

I doubt it unfortunatly. Guitar hero 4 band kit is still around $169.99 which is only about 20 dollars less than what it debuted for over a year ago. Also, last week at target i noticed GH Metallica was still $50 as well as the GH greatest hits. Activision isn't dropping prices like they used too.

pelican

AnIco said:
It's over for Microsoft, period. Microsoft lost their last ace, and that's the end of the 360's hopes and dreams.

It's not hyperbole, it's not fanboy drivel. It is LITERALLY it for 360. Microsoft has nothing left, nothing they can reveal tomorrow would fix the hole now created. There is no reason left for any one, hardcore or casual, to substantively invest in a 360. Except if they want to play Bungie's titles. Which will also come to the PS3 anyway once their Halo contract is up at some point.

The age of Microsoft in the US is done.

LOL.

Thanks for cheering me up this morning. Got a long day at work and this nonsense made me laugh.

Great launch sales for the PS3 as was expected. This tells us nothing about the state of play for the 360 now, in a months time or in 12 months time.

TheOddOne

AnIco said:
It's over for Microsoft, period. Microsoft lost their last ace, and that's the end of the 360's hopes and dreams.

It's not hyperbole, it's not fanboy drivel. It is LITERALLY it for 360. Microsoft has nothing left, nothing they can reveal tomorrow would fix the hole now created. There is no reason left for any one, hardcore or casual, to substantively invest in a 360. Except if they want to play Bungie's titles. Which will also come to the PS3 anyway once their Halo contract is up at some point.

The age of Microsoft in the US is done.
AnIco said:
Hey whatever you think!

Sony took the last reason away that anyone would NEED to own a 360 over a PS3 (except NETFLIX LOL GAMING), and the cavalcade of tiny titles that will be nice but won't stir up any sales is not going to salvage the unreliable, underdesigned RROD behemoth that was 360.

There may be some hardcore gamers that stick around. Some did it for Gamecube. But the last bell tolled. Maybe next decade.
AnIco said:
It does not put any ideas of PS3 eating into 360 sales to rest.

First, Sony had no big software released in October. Microsoft had a 1.5 million seller from the blockbuster Halo franchise, plus a $100 price cut, plus a $50 rebate on top of that. If anything, 350k seems rather low compared to what the Halo franchise used to pull. The YoY figures are also misleading since last year Microsoft had nothing released in September. Expect 360 sales to decline in October since Forza 3 will probably be a huge sales bust.

Even assuming Sony and Microsoft sell roughly even going forward in the US, Sony will easily cut into 360's WW lead when taking into account Europe and Japan. Microsoft relied on beating the PS3 by large margins in the US in order to just stay even on a worldwide basis.

Next month (heck, the rest of this year AND next) is going to be fun for Jtyettis, Keikoku & crew, can't wait!
AnIco said:
Elite dropped $100 this September and it had a $50 rebate on top of that too, not to mention a huge, huge seller like Halo.

360 will be down, YoY, next month. Count on it.
AnIco said:
This is true. I think Microsoft is pretty content with their ongoing 3rd place position now globally. There's really nothing they can do about it, so they might as well just suck it up. Price cuts won't save it.

Natal has a chance. That's really their only hope. They're banking the next 4+ years on NATAL, which is a pretty risky move...one that paid off for Nintendo, and one that Microsoft looks at in envy.

I think NATAL is going to be a pretty epic failure though. RARE is apparently creating the bulk of the initial software for it, and every single Rare title this gen has been a huge sales bomb and hasn't managed to be popular with a broader demographic. I don't expect NATAL to change their fortunes. I also don't ever see the Xbox 360 as being a 'casual' machine catering to people other than the ~12-16 year old male demographic.
AnIco said:
Does not bode well for Forza 3 next month.
AnIco said:
Wow those GT numbers are horrible. But it's a portable version that wasn't well received. People are waiting for GT5 for their sim experiences.

Forza 3 numbers are going to be downright awful next month. I hope Microsoft doesn't get rid of Turn 10 like they did Ensemble studios. Ensemble's Halo Wars sold like 700+k in the US, great sales, and Microsoft ditched them for whatever reason. Forza 3 will do much worse than Halo Wars and probably cost a whole lot more to produce.
AnIco said:
Keep the faith alive, Jtyettis. You're the same guy that said his game store in Alabama had shown that the PS3 slim wasn't going to be as big as many people expected, right? Same guy that said most of the big bump in PS3 sales would be accounted for in the August NPDs and that September wouldn't be as big as many had imagined. Same guy that thinks PS3 is going to see a repeat of 2007 performance levels. Same guy that believes that November and December will be back to normal for the PS3 in the US, right? Funny guy. Can't wait for the epic November and December tears that you will shed.

When I talked about Microsoft's third place position I was talking about ongoing sales worldwide. 360 had a huge price cut last fall and guess what? Global sales were roughly the same as the PS3. This is the best Microsoft could do with a $200 pricing advantage worldwide. So yeah, they haven't really grown 'leaps and bounds' since the price cut, at least not relative to the PS3. Now that the PS3 is within $100, expect rapid gains worldwide. I predict that worldwide, PS3 will never dip back to selling roughly "on par" with the 360 for the remainder of this generation, and if it does it will be short lived.

Sony will never overtake MS in the US, but Microsoft had to sell significantly more in the US just to keep even worldwide. I don't expect MS to sell significantly more in the US anytime soon, if ever. It's only a matter of time before Microsoft becomes third place globally in total install base and not just ongoing sales.
AnIco said:

:lol

You have to much time invested into MS.

Opiate said:
I agree, but the stuff I'm discussing is pretty obvious and almost inarguable.

During the Wii's ascension, the 360 adverblurbs went from "360 sells the most software" to "360 generates the most revenue" to "360 sells the most third party software" to "360 generates the most third party revenue" in fairly short order. The conclusion these very specific wordings suggest is practically inescapable.

Microsoft should be happy they can still cling to that last sales bullet point. It's a testament to their third party relations and the horribly botched Wii third party execution that they can.

It also shows the absolute stupidity of 3rd parties. Even if they ignore nintendo's software sales (which is retarded) the wii is still the best place to be.

It is so frustrating that we are constantly talking about how out of shape this industry is whilst watching 3rd parties continue to flounder and damn near ignore the DS and wii.

I like both the HD consoles and have had much enjoyment from them. This doesn't change the fact that they have brought much of the industry to it's knees. Hopefully MS, sony and most 3rd parties have learned a lesson from this gen though i think most of them haven't.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
RBH said:

Muramasa > 35K
Scribblenauts > 193K
Gran Turismo PSP > 18K
Persona PSP <23k
Spyborgs 5XX

So much for the PSP Software Revival...

MiniDitka

I Push Fat Kids said:
Again, can anyone give Cursed Mountain numbers?
I'm going to be sad if this game bombs(which I suspect it has) because I really enjoyed it and was one of my favorite games this year.

Top Bottom