• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct coming November 12 [Over]

Let's do this
howling_wolf__brawl_picture__by_tigerwithwings.jpg

Don't let me down papa Sakurai

Dugna

Ohh hey might get an update on #FE for the west, hoping we get a early 2016 release and not to long from the japanese release.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
It's a day or two after Rodea the Sky Soldier releases on WiiU/Wii/3DS in America, and a day before it comes out in Europe. Coincidence?
Probably.

georly

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFinally. So happy. I woke up today hoping it would happen!
I wake up every day hoping it'll happen

The only pie in the sky thing I have is twilight princess HD released between this month and march of next year. Oh, and smash DLC, if that's unreasonable.

Other than that, just dismal, end of console game news/announcements. Spin-offs, small eshop titles, new trailers for already revealed games (hyrule warriors, for example), etc.

Clefargle

Shit, I need to get all my saved smash replays captured before this shit unless they announce a new character! FUCKING HYPE

Ito

I've already preordered my aviator glasses to protect my eyes from the bloom that Twilight Princess HD will radiate

Zero²

Now people, please temper your hype, I know we havent had a ND in a long time but this wont be another January 2013.
Other than that, finally!!!

Sterok

Here we go. At this point I'd be content with just a new Smash character. TP HD would be a sweet bonus. Pokemon Z would be cool, but unlikely to be revealed here.

Onesimos

Too bad that the 2 p.m. PST starting time is near when I was about to leave work (2.30 p.m.). So no live broadcast for me.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
The rumor (may or may not be true, but they did get the date correct, reading may spoil surprises for you if it is true, but could very well not be true):

-Smash ballot results, 6 characters 3 available after the direct
-More Wii eshop titles and virtual console games announced with discounts leading up to Christmas!
-Twilight Princess HD is announced and will release in February as part of the 30th anniversary of Zelda
-Zelda Wii U gets an official title but no gameplay is shown
-Pikmin 4 is announced and will release sometime in Spring 2016
-Star Fox Zero gets a new trailer and releases on February 26th!
-New remaster series for 2016 announced for Wii U and 3DS including Super Mario Sunshine HD and F-Zero X 3D
-Xenoblade Chronicles X trailer and demo after the direct w/pre-load
-Details on Nintendo Account, Miitomo, and My Nintendo
-Details on Super Mario Maker DLC
-Fire Emblem Fatees trailer and release date of March 25th
-Mario and Luigi Paper Jam trailer and release date
-Hyrule Warriors Legends trailer and release date of April 22nd
-Short tribute for Iwata is shown
-Direct concludes with Splatoon DLC and new game modes.

Top Bottom