• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Santa Monica Teasing Something To Do with Feet

What is Sony Santa Monica teasing?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Michael-Jackson-Moonwalker.jpg

AW!

Just_Tank

That's the thing though, while the gesture of including GAF on the infinite link thing was cool (we made it guys), it's not really even necessary because if Miyamoto even uses the restroom people will make a thread about it on GAF. Anything and everything is posted on here.

Fair point, next time i'll make sure we post a thread telling you guys we are in a restroom posting a thread somewhere else.

Nonetheless, the GAF forums are like a twitter stream. We're aware =)

Roger that!

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Wait I've got a better one...

Hey folks,

Apologies for deviating from the company guidelines on that last thread. The goal was simply to involve GAF directly in the fun, and fun it looks like some of you are having.

Thanks for the repost, we'll look for a bit more indirect path going forward, that may still send you in circles =)

Cheers
Tank

playstation-57265-11408103071.jpg

That's right, I've got it locked down now.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Fair point, next time i'll make sure we post a thread telling you guys we are in a restroom posting a thread somewhere else.

Nonetheless, the GAF forums are like a twitter stream. We're aware =)

Roger that!

Any clues you might want to give us here regarding the tease? Not direct ones, ofcourse.

Harlequin

Huh, ballet in rubber boots? Those shoes almost remind me a little of the sort of stuff you sometimes see crimescene investigators (or serial killers intent on not leaving a trace) wear on TV. Or scientists/medical stuff working with dangerous chemicals or contagious diseases.

Corpsepyre

Banned
It's all highly possible this GIF turns into something more brutal and sadistic, and we get our PSX reveal with Kratos crushing the dancer in half.

Guys, just 4 days left now. It is best to wait instead of getting spoiled :p

I am sure they will reveal their next game at PSX, otherwise I don't see the point of this tease. SSM also does a lot of collaboration but it is high time for them to get back to what made them famous in the first place.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
finally that Ballet simulator I always wanted

totowhoa

Banned
Guessing this will be revealed during the Game Awards.

No idea what they're hinting at, though. Hoping it's not GoW. While the third game was beautiful, I only played about 3 hours before getting distracted by something else. That game's formula just doesn't have much substance these days for me.

Said it in the last thread, but I only see one person dancing in that vaguely rubbery booties/tights combo:

ME0000174684_2.jpg

HRLTgQN.gif

That would even be in character for him to do.

In reality though, this is the most heartbreakingly incorrect of the incorrect answers.
This is the part where I'm almost aching to eat a heaping serving of crow.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my god, WTF! Imgur.com was blocked by my network administrator! No wonder I keep seeing invalid images/gifs. God damn it! Fuck it all!

Top Bottom