• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December 2015 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes January 12th

dugdug

Banned
Just tried reading the last few pages of this thread to see if any news came out, and, the amount of in-jokes broke my brain.

Is this how these threads usually go?

Blanquito

Just tried reading the last few pages of this thread to see if any news came out, and, the amount of in-jokes broke my brain.

Is this how these threads usually go?

It's our way of keeping warriors out the prediction threads, so that we can actually talk about sales and predictions and markets instead of list wars and OS updates.

Join us!

I say they mention The Division beta "first on XBox", and repeat that their holiday exclusives all shipp....er, sold over a million copies.
The latter would be old news. They have to come up with something else.
Division beta is a good guess. Didn't follow this game, saw the trailer. Looks ace.

I feel like there needs to be atleast 2 commas per sentence or creative use of hyphenation to qualify as an authentic MS PR statement.

It's like their meta game to the gaming industry. Can you decipher what we are saying?

Raist

Banned
pipiepostedmanytimesbmeoyx.jpg

How many rice eaters bought an Xbox One last month?

LOL...smh

You know what i dont get, as much as Tim Dog doesn't want people going to neogaf, it seems like the guy cant stop lurking the forums and tweeting about this place. Why Why Why does a grown man in his late 30's early 40s do things like this? He is only stressing himself out. Its every day gaf this gaf that. He is so delusional that he starts saying the dumbest things ever. smh I would hate to be that guy man.

Top Bottom