• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December 2015 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes January 12th

Ōkami;192213668 said:
It's likely that the PlayStation 4 has already outsold the Nintendo GameCube in the US.

Hadn't Uncharted 4 been delayed then it might've outsold the original Xbox by the end of Q1, that could still happen though.
I wonder how much OG Xbox sold in US? America had to be its strongest territory, by far.

Ray Down

Banned
Said top 10, not top 30... =P

Friday-Damn-Gif.gif

allan-bh

Ōkami;192213965 said:
I'm missing on 3DS data since October, but also depending how the PS4 lineup is through Summer, it could outsell the 3DS by then as well, though it'll undoubtly happen in 2016.

350k in november, 110k estimate for october.

HeWhoWalks

Gold Member
Shows that PS4 in USA is not the huge success that it is in others parts of the world.

Is understandable because Xbox One in US is much more competitive than in other places, but still, sometimes PS4 sales in NPD are low for a market leader.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. First, because I don't think the X1 has as much of a grip as you and two, I don't know what to expect from a market leader here. I see improvement over its predecessor and keeping ahead of its nearest rival. All year.

So yeah.

Sterok

I'm going to hope Xenoblade's numbers turned out okay. Charting is too much to ask for, but even 200K would be amazing. Too bad that's a stretch.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. First, because I don't think the X1 has as much of a grip as you and two, I don't know what to expect from a market leader here. I see improvement over its predecessor and keeping ahead of its nearest rival. All year.

So yeah.
This is my sentiment as well.

Just Dance probably snuck in there again. It is on every damn platform out there. Funny thing is, my wife, daughters and I have fun with it. Its a great drinking game, drink, dance, drink, dance, crazy fun.

I want to add that I have never played Just Dance before lol.

Top Bottom