• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coro Coro to reveal new Pokémon- Magiana

Son Of D

Could actually see this being in Z. What happens if someone with ORAS tries to trade a Pokemon with a Mega Stone introduced in ORAS with someone with XY? Or if someone tries to use a ORAS only Mega Pokemon against someone with XY? Were XY patched or are they incompatible?

Gen 7, please have awesome post-game content.

I'm not sure if these things are not mutually exclusive... The start of new gen has almost always been bare bones in terms of post-game content.

EDIT: Actually now that I think about it I can't remember what the post-game content was in DP and BW.

JoeM86

Could actually see this being in Z. What happens if someone with ORAS tries to trade a Pokemon with a Mega Stone introduced in ORAS with someone with XY? Or if someone tries to use a ORAS only Mega Pokemon against someone with XY? Were XY patched or are they incompatible?

It stops you from doing so

pokemon z is gen vii, and also a sequel to red/blue, launching on nx this fall.

Let's go for the sky and beyond!

Pokémon Z is actually both Gen VI and VII at the same time, and is the third version and sequel to X/Y, Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, FireRed/LeafGreen, and Black 2/White 2. Also happens to be a crossover with something else... wait, am I going too far?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
found a cleaner shop of it so go nuts
Boom
rlnwIPN.png

The silhouette doesn't give me the World Changing buzz that was stated last issue of Coro Coro.

the statement and image are probably unrelated to though.

Pokemon Zinnia? Especially if we go with the flower theme, Zinnia is a flower.

Personally, I wish it's a side evolution of Roselia. If Roserade needs a Shiny Stone, this one should use a dusk stone

Crayolan

This is kind of exciting, it feels like it's been so long since we got a new pokemon mid-gen. I think gen 3>4 was the last time they revealed new mons this early. I wonder if this will become the next Munchlax/Mime Jr/Weavile?

The silhouette doesn't look that great itself though. Looks like a fairy type.

We're used to Pokemon like Mangina and Munchlax being revealed months or maybe a year before they game they're in actually comes out.

Forkball

I can't see Gen VII this year considering all the Zygarde stuff and missing features and unfinished story points in Gen VI.

JoeM86

So StreetsAhead pointed this out

Magiana

Gia in Magiana could mean Gear (ギア) Note: ギア is used as Gear in Klink, Klang and Klinklang's names

Magiana could also be a play on the Latin word, Machina which means Machine

There's then this scene in the movie trailer

Qurupeke

I can't see Gen VII this year considering all the Zygarde stuff and missing features and unfinished story points in Gen VI.

I was wondering if we'll get a Gen 6.5. Kalos with new areas, battle frontier, around 30 new pokemon, new megas, new story with Zygarde... Basically an expanded Z. Yeah, I feel that Gen VII is early, but I also feel that just releasing a traditional Z, seems like an odd move right now.

Magiana

Gia in Magiana could mean Gear (ギア) Note: ギア is used as Gear in Klink, Klang and Klinklang's names

This made it a lot more interesting.

Magiana

I have a hard time seeing Steel and not Grass type in that silhouette, Grass/Steel would be cool though, I love Ferrothorn.

Nightbird

Magiana

Steel-type confirmed! :p

Magiana

Might be a reference to those unopenable doors near the Kalos Power Plant in XY?

Joqu

I'd rather get info on a new current gen game first, but this is exciting too.

Magiana

I could see it be a cute little robot pokemon!

Sandfox

It's nice to see we've finally reached this point.

Magiana

Given the color of it's name I'm going to assume it's either part fairy or part psychic since I can't tell if it's pink or purple.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

Magiana

Ah now I see the plot.

Magiana is Volcanion's waifu. Humans stole Magiana for some odd reason. Volcanion now hates humans.

Top Bottom