• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Witcher 3: Blood & Wine - New Screenshots

“I can already tell you Blood and Wine is a fascinating story, with every sort of twist and turn you’d expect from our writers,” said Marcin Momot, Senior Social Media and Community Coordinator, CD PROJEKT RED.
“Toussaint, the new realm we’re creating for the expansion, is unlike anything you’ve seen in Wild Hunt – carefree and colorful, but your gut never stops telling you that there’s some real dark stuff happening underneath all that,” Momot adds. “We’ll be revealing more information in May, however, to sweeten the wait, here are some fresh screenshots from the expansion!”

CgpwU9iW0AAvx-r.jpg:large

CgpwVPVWwAE8htD.jpg:large

CgpwU_UWsAE6cME.jpg:large

CgpwxDiWwAA4Cpu.jpg:large

CgpwxGDWwAI5aGG.jpg:large

Exentryk

CD PROJEKT RED, creator of The Witcher games series, announces the release of new screenshots from the upcoming expansion to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine.

“I can already tell you Blood and Wine is a fascinating story, with every sort of twist and turn you’d expect from our writers,” said Marcin Momot, Senior Social Media and Community Coordinator, CD PROJEKT RED.
“Toussaint, the new realm we’re creating for the expansion, is unlike anything you’ve seen in Wild Hunt – carefree and colorful, but your gut never stops telling you that there’s some real dark stuff happening underneath all that,” Momot adds. “We’ll be revealing more information in May, however, to sweeten the wait, here are some fresh screenshots from the expansion!”

Additionally, the studio would like to inform that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt development team members will participate in a PAX East 2016 panel entitled: GWENT-Ception: Does a Game Within a Game, Make a Game a Better Game. The panel can be watched live on Saturday, 2PM EST, on Twitch.

Z5dGAAT.png

ENYLyXD.png

Dgp4PMb.png

MOyYHfx.png

CUJdeTs.png

ke694Ui.jpg

True Fire

This looks so much better than Velen. Velen was sort of "generic RPG," but I've never seen anything like this before in an open world game.

silva1991

Fuck. the first screenshot gives me that mushroom area in Da4rk souls 1 vibe :D

and new monsters too which is what I like

hopefully new bosses for hunting.

Bluenoser

I'm loving that this is happening in it's own zone. Fast loading times on console are again a possibility. Yay.

Glad I purchased the whole package when I preordered the game last year. Such a great deal.

Nere

Day 1 can't freaking wait. Hearts of Stone was incredible and I am sure this one will be too. Wish they made more than 2 DLC =(

jediyoshi

Nice, return of the sunflowers.

Loved the sunflower garden scenary in Velen.

Are they going for a more cartoony look, this is looking something similar to fable's artsyle.

Remove only the first screenshot and it's business as usual. I'm glad they're toying around with different aesthetics. The foreigners in HoS were one of my favorite touches.

Remember guys, these are bullshots just like they released for the base game and first dlc - the game even on pc will not look like that.

Having said that, I have no doubt it will look great and I will be there day 1 for the dlc. Especially after the last dlc which was fantastic.

GeeTeeCee

There's a nice fairy tale vibe going on with these shots, which I like. It's hard to imagine how you could make a place more beautiful than the Oxenfurt/Novigrad region or Skellige, but it looks like CDPR are going to manage it.

On a personal note, I hope those new insect enemies mean that the Arachnomorphs will not be showing up in the Toussaint region. I bloody hate Arachnomorphs.

Top Bottom