• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tron Legacy (Tron 2) - The next great epic in the sci fi genre

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
UnholySpectacle said:
BTW, what is young David Bowie doing in this film?

Wilde is hot, hot, hot!
I think that's Michael Sheen's character.

He plays
a host at some nightclub.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Well it certainly looks cool. I just hope this Garrett Hedlund guy is up to snuff. In the trailer he kinda reminds me of Hayden Christensen...

Dead said:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Crpa4.png

10 year old me cries out in joy

And then anger because there is still no Blu-ray release of Tron. What the fuck, Disney?

They're probably sitting on it until right before the sequel comes out.

Hex

Banned
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!
SO SO SO SO SO SO HYPED!
Everything is perfect down to Daft Punk's score

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
h6jyJ.gif

DIBS!!!

Plus many thanks OneEightZero, although I just created a new avatar for myself today! :lol

I cannot wait. I so wish I had Tron on Blu-ray, release it already!

cakefoo

Went to the Tron Legacy 3D trailer tonight, and stayed for some Alice movie.

The first half of the trailer was 2D, why? Will the actual movie follow this style, only showing 3D during VR stuff?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wonder what Tron guy has to say about this...

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
MyEpitomeCliché said:
I get such a warm, fuzzy feeling in the pit of my stomach with this trailer. Just awesome.

I was freaking out more about this trailer than the entirety of Alice In Wonderland. :lol

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
ILikeFeet said:
I know, already edited my post. don't want a Tron avy now :mad:

Sorry. Those were all the ones I could grab from the trailer that were decent.

If they release another trailer, I'll certainly make more.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
fallengorn said:
If Disney has their shit together, it'd come out in December.

I assume that is when they will release it, still I want it now.

Sorry ILikeFeet <3

Schrade

Holy fucking shit this movie looks so god damn awesome!

It does a great job of building the nostalgia and then wows you with the new stuff.

I am so giddy for this!

Tron Blu-ray NOW!

I am fapping uncontrollably. The movie will tell, but by the trailers alone this actually looks like a sequel done right.

Is that actor one of the brothers from Four Brothers? If so he was pretty damn good in that movie.

sarcastor said:
is this suppose to be jeff bridges or donnie walberg?

3484sja.jpg

2r4k87m.jpg

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Hooooly shit. Tron Legacy, you are going to be amazing.

Valkyr Junkie said:
Damn, audio quality on the new trailer sucks. Unless the music is intentional :/

If you mean the last few seconds when the TRON logo appears, its intentional. Its an 8-bit static. A lot of electronic artists use it.

bathala

Banned
StormyTheRabbit said:
If you mean the last few seconds when the TRON logo appears, its intentional. Its an 8-bit static. A lot of electronic artists use it.
i thought it was my USB speakers going nuts:lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
StormyTheRabbit said:

Yeah, but the beat is used throughout earlier parts in the trailer as well. I'm familiar with that kind of beat used in songs, but they've just made it massively more static-filled than I've ever heard; not something I care for. It's like level 2 of Everyday Shooter all over again.

FFfffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom