• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Dead Rising 4 leak from old build, maybe re-imag of 1 w/ 4p co-op & full town

https://twitter.com/KonaYMA6/status/739855095895052288

CkR-SJtW0AEZRvH.jpg
SOLD

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I also tried digging up where I might recall those zombie figures, but to no avail. I'll stay optimistic it might be real currently, and see how it goes down.

Tain

I hope Nightmare mode is harder this time around.

I like the old engine... made it feel very different from the other games out there... hope they can make it feel like the other Dead Rising games inside UE4.

No worries here. The original DR uses an entirely different engine than DR2/3, after all. Given how accurately Vancouver recreated DR in their own engine, they'll totally be able to do the same in UE4.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Just to be clear - Enter the Dragon Punch had this info ready and vetted some time ago. He gets full credit.

Raijinken

I think that may be fake.

I think Dead Rising 4 isn't incredibly unlikely, but being a huge horror enthusiast, some of those zombies in the background of the poster look SUPER familiar to me. Like I recognize those poses and everything. I can't put my finger on from where, but I am definitely feeling I've seen those same renders somewhere before.

I mean, maybe it's real and the pose is just similar for zombie poses, but I am having the overwhelming feeling I've seen a few of those zombies before.

Almost every single game that features zombies and has artwork for them has their heads tilted and their arms out in front of them. At some point, you're going to run into one or two from two totally different games with similar poses. They're walking towards him like any zombie would...

Top Bottom