• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2016 Edition ||

No idea what this means in terms of release date, but progress is progress!

aGfjXA4.png

If Valkyrie Drive was any indication, expect a release date announcement some point this week, probably tomorrow.

[Edit] To elaborate, the first indication that pQube had the English build of Valkyrie Drive was on June 13th. They then announced the release date the following day.
PQube has had a PS4 build of Steins;Gate 0 for over a month now. The real issue is that they're still putting together an LE, and who knows how long that will take.

So it looks like Fate/Extella is actually likely to be a 2016 release for the West, considering Xseed is already throwing up preorder links for it. Honestly wonder wtf they have for the first half of 2017 if one of their "bigger" e3 games is actually coming out in the timeframe they announced it for. Is Akiba's Beat really it (let's be honest, 3rd isn't hitting till summer at the earliest) or are they going to do a bunch more PC games?

Saphirax

So it looks like Fate/Extella is actually likely to be a 2016 release for the West, considering Xseed is already throwing up preorder links for it. Honestly wonder wtf they have for the first half of 2017 if one of their "bigger" e3 games is actually coming out in the timeframe they announced it for. Is Akiba's Beat really it (let's be honest, 3rd isn't hitting till summer at the earliest) or are they going to do a bunch more PC games?

AB is winter 2016. At least for now.

18-Volt

They way Acquire revealing stuff about Akiba's Beat, I think it'll come out sooner than we expect, I predict december at earliest. For 2017 they have Ys VIII, if they don't want to wait PS4 version for localization. And new Marvelous games, all to be announced soon by Marvelous themselves, and as long as they are PS4/Vita multiplatform titles, XSEED will continue their trend of speed localization for simultaneous releases. Takaki said he's working on a new projecy (Senran Kagura 3?) and Marvelous must have started a new game after they were done with Story of Seasons 2.

winter always means Jan/Feb/Mar of the next year for xseed. there's only a week of winter left in 2016 and theyre not releasing games then

I think Takaki will do another SK spin-off, he was doing a poll about mini games on Twitter today (dodgeball and water pistols included)

also if 3rd is summer next year I'll be mad. They've gotten better at tackling these projects so I believe they can do it faster

So far it looks like CS2 went without a hitch

Saphirax

winter always means Jan/Feb/Mar of the next year for xseed. there's only a week of winter left in 2016 and theyre not releasing games then

I think Takaki will do another SK spin-off, he was doing a poll about mini games on Twitter today (dodgeball and water pistols included)

also if 3rd is summer next year I'll be mad. They've gotten better at tackling these projects so I believe they can do it faster

So far it looks like CS2 went without a hitch

Maybe they'll pull another Cold Steel :p.

Not sure if this was widely known already...?

HeavyArm U-Store ‏@HeavyArm_Store 11 min.
Today we get very good news that Dragon Quest Builders and Attack on Titan will get Vita Physical release in Asia!

https://twitter.com/HeavyArm_Store/status/755729092222128128

They literally said the other week that attack on Titan wasn't getting an English Asian physical release. Wish they'd make their damn minds up lol.

(If it is getting a physical release, I am going to be sooooo happy).

They literally said the other week that attack on Titan wasn't getting an English Asian physical release. Wish they'd make their damn minds up lol.

(If it is getting a physical release, I am going to be sooooo happy).

So I didn't imagine that post? I feel that Heavy Arm jump the gun sometimes with info, like the time they said Mighty No 9 physical Vita release would be due out at the end of June when I knew for darn sure that wouldn't be the case (since the Vita version is still in development/limbo).

Still, assuming the info is accurate then I'll grab the game for sure! Speaking of which, hopefully my copy of Xeodrifter should be with me today/this week. Just in time for me to finish off Ray Gigant then...

So I didn't imagine that post? I feel that Heavy Arm jump the gun sometimes with info, like the time they said Mighty No 9 physical Vita release would be due out at the end of June when I knew for darn sure that wouldn't be the case (since the Vita version is still in development/limbo).

https://twitter.com/HeavyArm_Store/status/746522807660486660

Today we get confirm news that Attack on Titan won't release in Vita Physical for Asian English too :( Sorry guys!

Yeah, people are specifically asking in the replies whether it's in English and they're saying yes. I'll cross my fingers, because although I know Attack on Titan isn't the best port, I'd much rather play on Vita. And it's going to be a massive file size (always is with TK) so physical would be best.

Shinriji

Hey guys, my vita is taking a lot of time to give an initial charge (blinking orange light). My vita was without charge for a week or so, but the battery was holding charge normally. I should be worried about that or if I leave it charging overnight will fix it.

Not a stealth release, just a reviewer with an early copy :)

Releases in US and EU on 7/26!

Thanks for clearing that up.

Btw does the aksys store exclusive limited edition for it have its own box in North America? Like a box with ps vita branding to make it look like a retail collectors edition?

RK128

Hey guys, my vita is taking a lot of time to give an initial charge (blinking orange light). My vita was without charge for a week or so, but the battery was holding charge normally. I should be worried about that or if I leave it charging overnight will fix it.

This is a tricky issue, as this happened to me last month.

My advice is do to the following:
1) Drain the system dry and leave it be for a few hours, then try charging it again
2) Format the system (Rebuild Database - Hold down R and the Power Button when booting the Vita up)
3) Let it stay charged despite the blinking light for a few hours. It should work as time goes on (about 1-3 hours)
4) Open up the Vita and disconnect the Battery. Then, reconnect the battery and turn it on again.
5) Make sure you either tape up your charging cable if it has holes/tears or get a new one (easy for Vita 2000, a bit tricky for Vita 1000 models). Black Electric Tape works great for this.

Hope this helps :). My advice should work, as I dealt with Battery problems for the past year or so.

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.

Cornbread78

How am I going to find the tine to play Trails of Cold Steel 2, Exist Archive and World of Final Fantasy at the same time? They are all releasing weeks apart, lol.

How am I going to find the tine to play Trails of Cold Steel 2, Exist Archive and World of Final Fantasy at the same time? They are all releasing weeks apart, lol.

Add to this the stuff releasing on other platforms that I'm buying (mainly JP games) and cry with me. DED.

Also Im contemplating another lionheart edition of Cold Steel 1 because it is an amazing package.

@Wreck

i'd check all the connections

thats happen to me before

This was happening to me a while ago, but the problem just kind of resolved itself. Might've just been a loose connection.

Azuran

Banned
VitaGAF, where's the cheapest place to buy accessories for the system? My USB cable ripped so I need a new one but they seem to be going for crazy prices every time I search for one online.

Shinriji

This was happening to me a while ago, but the problem just kind of resolved itself. Might've just been a loose connection.

Thanks for all the tips. So, I left it charging overnight (6 hours or so) and when I woke up, the vita could be turn on. The battery meter still showed half charge, so I left it charging even more.

It is weird, I have a vita since launch and not one I experience that.

Fady K

Gosh I missed this thread. It's incredible that so, so many games have been announced for this little guy in the past month and a half. I'll be cleaning up the main page and adding all the latest content as well. Hope you guys are all well <3

I like how Compile Heart makes it obvious with their games when fanservice isn't the main appeal. You can tell when it is when everything they show for a game is the fanservice (like the Moero series), while when it's not, they actually show off noteworthy gameplay. I'd say we're definitely getting this if the transformation scene at the end of that trailer and what I would assume is the gameover screen, is the worst the game has in terms of fanservice (I'm sure it has more, just not enough that they focus on it).

That's very true Pellegri - the differentiation in their games where it's fanservice focused or not is very obvious. This one is looking quite interesting all in all. I am definitely expecting a localization for this.

Oh no, this thread was given the 'Community' kiss of death yet again. :(

:[ For a long while I thought it just wasn't active! Now that I've found it recently I'm planning to inject it with some nice new content and clean up the main page a bit :D

Just a random <3 Vita and VitaGAF from me.

<3 <3 <3

Thank you old friend, this'll help :)

heringer

Guys, if I have two accounts, is there a way to transfer the save of a game from one account to the same game in another account?

L.O.R.D

first time with PSTV

found this great offer for PSTV for $15.40

grabbed 3,one for me and 2 for my friends.
$47 for all of them.

it has physical Vita game box with a voucher code to download 3 games:
Worms revolution extreme.
Velocity.
OlliOlli.

but that EU code wont work with US account,maybe i'll make the PSTV for EU account instead.

Cn0rShDWEAA5w4W.jpg

first time with PSTV

found this great offer for PSTV for $15.40

grabbed 3,one for me and 2 for my friends.
$47 for all of them.

Cn0rShDWEAA5w4W.jpg

Nice one.I have 2 sitting on my shelf from the 20$ offer from a while ago as well. Just need to suck it up and buy more memory cardslol

Top Bottom