• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am a terrible person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
Beardz said:
How can you fix it? how can you feel something you don't? what's better for the kid, being with with his parents faking their love? thing could be much worst that way.
He can at least make an attempt to make amends and see where that goes. Odds are, it isn't going to work out but at least he can say that he made an attempt instead of just flying over to PA.

Aske

The guy is Captain N...the game master. Should have just taken his dog and disappeared into the TV like he did in the 80s.

I wouldn't have been born if my mothers first two marriages had worked.

I come out on the side of you shouldn't cheat. You should have the presence of mind to control your baser instincts... but humans are just that, human. They are prone to mistakes and folly that make absolutely no sense to the outside observer. But they do them relentlessly.

Even those sitting in judgment have made mistakes they are hard pressed to explain to another. But that's life. That's being human.

The real test is if we learn anything from those missteps. So... try not to cheat, but I won't fault someone for it. Different can mean a lot to certain men.

Instro

I think I found a photo of OP and his new women.

25grtrd.jpg

mollipen

Instro said:

For a split second, I was going to say that I was amazed that you found a drawing somebody did of two planes having sex. Then I realized how foolish of a thought that was.

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
Instro said:

25grtrd.jpg
For a second there I thought I was looking at a dolphin wearing glasses. Boy that dolphin fuck thread really did a number to my head.

agrajag

Banned
HAHAHAHAHA, GUYS THIS IS THE GUY THAT WAS ASKING IF YOU CAN GET TEXT MESSAGE TRANSCRIPTS FROM YOUR CELL PHONE PROVIDER AND EVERYONE SAID HE WAS CHEATING!!!

Instro

shidoshi said:
For a split second, I was going to say that I was amazed that you found a drawing somebody did of two planes having sex. Then I realized how foolish of a thought that was.

Its
sad
funny because it took me longer to find one that was SFW than the initial search.

Thunder Monkey said:
I wouldn't have been born if my mothers first two marriages had worked.

I come out on the side of you shouldn't cheat. You should have the presence of mind to control your baser instincts... but humans are just that, human. They are prone to mistakes and folly that make absolutely no sense to the outside observer. But they do them relentlessly.

Even those sitting in judgment have made mistakes they are hard pressed to explain to another. But that's life. That's being human.

The real test is if we learn anything from those missteps. So... try not to cheat, but I won't fault someone for it. Different can mean a lot to certain men.
Good post. I think the major problem is that he's heading straight to this other woman after lying repeatedly to the mother of his child. He didn't even have the balls to be honest when he "came clean" on mother's day.

To err is human, no doubt. Everyone deserves the chance to learn from their mistakes. The OP, however, has shown no sign that he's learned a fucking thing.

Zilch

Banned
AdventureRacing said:
Most of your posts seem really inconsistent and lacking in detail. I doubt what your saying is true but if it is you're a really douchebag.

Yeah. In both this thread and the text message thread he had this weird detached ambivalence about all the bad/stupid/evil shit that he's been doing. Mild autism or stone-cold sociopath?

Zilch

Banned
I think that it's real.

It's his motivation for being so forthcoming about his assholishness that I find suspect.

You guys are such hypocrites lol. So a guy is supposed to get married, have kids, and everything works out alone and he ends up happy no matter what else is on the line?

If he is not lying and his wife really treats him that miserably then how do you want him to be happy? C'mon, you are supposed to work together in a marriage, not going only one sided.

If his relationship was that ugly, and another person makes him happy then I'd say he should talk to the wife, give things a chance, and if it doesn't work he should be on his way.

And no "think about the kid" stuff. That's pathetic. It's worse to fake a happy marriage and fight all the time than to be happy and able to give the best of them to their kid.

ChackanKun said:
You guys are such hypocrites lol. So a guy is supposed to get married, have kids, and everything works out alone and he ends up happy no matter what else is on the line?

If he is not lying and his wife really treats him that miserably then how do you want him to be happy? C'mon, you are supposed to work together in a marriage, not going only one sided.

If his relationship was that ugly, and another person makes him happy then I'd say he should talk to the wife, give things a chance, and if it doesn't work he should be on his way.

And no "think about the kid" stuff. That's pathetic. It's worse to fake a happy marriage and fight all the time than to be happy and able to give the best of them to their kid.

Zilch

Banned
"Paying these credit card bills infringes on my happiness! I think I shall stop paying them!"

I don't want to spoil the surprise of adulthood, guys, but sometimes the right thing to do isn't the "happiest" option.

NoRéN said:
How is anyone being a hypocrite? Do you have proof that someone here is also cheating on their spouse?

Because everyone (or almost) is saying that they would do "the right thing", even though that's not even the right thing, and stay unhappy just to make the other person in question happy, and I bet that 9 out of 10 would fail in that.

The "right" thing is to try to make BOTH happy not just one, hence the "give things a chance". But if it doesn't work, than there is nothing to do about it.

AkuMifune

Banned
If it was just him and his wife, maybe. But If I read the thread right he has a son and is acting like a selfish asshat.

Zilch is right. In fact, I'm increasingly realizing the difference between good people and the rest of the morons that inhabit this planet are the ones who take responsibility even at the detriment to their own well being.

zon

ChackanKun said:

I agree.

But at the same time, OP could've handled this so much better.

zon said:
I agree.

But at the same time, OP could've handled this so much better.

Yes, yes, didn't say otherwise. Captain N could've come clean in the beginning. Of course we don't know the details to the whole story, but he shouldn't have lied.

IrishNinja

well that was...something.
wait, no idea why he got banned? beyond being a plane and such. i know the ban rules are kinda loose around here, but seriously what gives?

Aaron

IrishNinja said:
well that was...something.
wait, no idea why he got banned? beyond being a plane and such. i know the ban rules are kinda loose around here, but seriously what gives?
You are a terrible ninja.

I don't think it's safe to openly discuss Mod decisions, especially when there are questions. I'm sure whatever the reason he was banned for is justified. In Red Scarlet I/We trust

Shanadeus

Banned
Meus Renaissance said:
I don't think it's safe to openly discuss Mod decisions, especially when there are questions. I'm sure whatever the reason he was banned for is justified. In Red Scarlet I/We trust
Sounds like it was to just give him some time off GAF, looks like a beneficial banning in his case.

Prine

Banned
Captain N said:
i told her about my feelings for the other woman on mothers day (we have a son together). I told her i stopped talking to her, but lied. she signed on my facebook account and talked to the other girl today. found out i am still talking to her and was texting her as i said i wasn't. she threw her water on me and broke the glass on the door trying to get my phone out of my pocket

so i went outside and called the other girl..she came after me and just gave me a good beating (which i deserved) and asked me if i wanted to be with her or the other girl. i said the other girl..she told me to pack my shit and leave.

Your a dick.

Red Scarlet

I just banned him for a week guys.

Captain N Red Scarlet 05-11-2010 7 Days 05-18-2010, ~12:00 AM 6 Days, 20 hours [Lift Ban] You've got way more important stuff to do with your time right now.

He said he was going to be home for a week, so maybe he can get his crap figured out without posting here.

Resilient

I still don't understand why he is posting all of this on GAF instead of trying to work it out.

EDIT: Beaten :lol

While OP has lied a lot in the last thread he made, GAF most definitely doesn't know the whole story. The stuff he is saying could be true, he is just going about it the wrong way (and being extremely ambiguous with his posts). Hope it works out for the sake of your child.

Zeppu

Red Scarlet said:
He said he was going to be home for a week, so maybe he can get his crap figured out without posting here.

That was nice and thoughtful of you. :[

I didn't know we did nice and thoughtful stuff here.

Oh well I guess I'll follow my own advice in the 'not giving a fuck' thread.

Red Scarlet

bluebird said:
I still don't understand why he is posting all of this on GAF instead of trying to work it out.

EDIT: Beaten :lol

That is why I booted him. It's his choice what to do when he gets back.

What's with all those random colored squares.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
ChackanKun said:
Yes, yes, didn't say otherwise. Captain N could've come clean in the beginning. Of course we don't know the details to the whole story, but he shouldn't have lied.
He's lied before. Who's to say he isn't lying about the wife being terrible to save face?

DMeisterJ

Banned
You lied to GAF. You told us that you were texting your brother but we know it was some other girl. You told us she was just a friend and we told you to stop. You didn't. Now your wife found out, like we said she would, and now you ar kicked out. And now, let us predict the future. You will move in with the girl, get reamed in alimony and child support, because you cheated. Then you and the new girl will get over the honeymoon phase and it will turn out she is just like your original wife. Except now you can only see your kid every few months, and you will be poor because of all you are paying out.

Moral? Listen to GAF.

I do hope that you work it out with your wife though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom