• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Yakuza 6 PS4 Screenshots

ss04.jpg

ss03.jpg

ss-05.jpg

ss-04.jpg

ss-11.jpg

ss-12.jpg

http://ryu-ga-gotoku.com/six/adventure/

More screenshots here

killatopak

Nice.

wtf those last two screens? Don't tell me there's a fighting game inside Yakuza holy....

Edit: Wait is that virtua fighter?

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Began 5 a week ago and am super taken with it surprisingly even the story is engaging for me. (End of the Saejima part -> get lost Last of us and i linkes that Game) pretty hyped for 6 now but I kind of want to jump into Kiwami before 6.

joanot

No mention of online play for VF5FS has me worried, looks like it will only have local 2p vs.

Hope they announce a proper port at TGS next week.

Yeah I realised I just posted what is going to be said in every console game screenshot thread from now on.

Well, in this case it's safe to say that they're stock PS4 screens as they appeared in this weeks Famitsu which was available before the PS Meeting.

Aki-at

I'm wondering what the sales are going to be for this one, they're going all out on it. Though I'd imagine a big market for them is China too so they're not as reliant on Japan.

Such innovation from SEGA I have not seen since the Dreamcast.

Top Bottom