• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Mafia |OT| Keep Your Vote On The Payload

Sophia

I don't feel strongly about this Ynnek vote however. That being said, I want to keep AB around for a bit because I'm not confident he's scum after the answers he presented.

Sorian

Banned
Vote Count:

Ynnek7 (6)
cabot
cabot
nin1000
AbsolutBro
Verelios
Ty4on
Sophia

AbsolutBro (5)
Burbeting
EzekelRAGE
WhereAreMahDragonz
EzekelRAGE
melonrabbit
Ynnek7

Mazre (4)
Xamtheking
Bronx-Man
Haly
StanleyPalmetree
*Splinter

EzekelRAGE (3)
Barrylocke
Ouro
AbsolutBro
franconp

melonrabbit (1)
Mazre

Burbeting (1)
Kingkitty

*Splinter (0)
nin1000
Ty4on

franconp (0)
EzekelRAGE

Xamtheking (0)
*Splinter

Barrylocke (0)
Ouro
Ty4on

StanleyPalmtree (0)
franconp

WhereAreMahDragonz (0)
cabot

Ty4on (0)
Mazre
*Splinter
Ouro

Verelios (0)
Ouro
cabot
Ouro

Kyanrute (0)
Burbeting

nin1000 (0)
Haly
melonrabbit

Haly (0)
Ty4on
cabot

Kingkitty (0)
cabot
franconp

12 votes needed for majority
red_1476385200.png

Ynnek7

No, I still hate Splinter's guts. Along with all the other IDIOTS that LYNCHED my BEAUTIFUL DRAGON BODY despite me TELLING THEM REPEATEDLY THAT I WAS INACTIVE BECAUSE I WAS BUSY WITH CLASSES.

Bronx, if I go down today, know this: I have walked a mile in your shoes this day, and regret my vote on you. Charizards flame deserved to burn for longer.

Bronx-Man

Banned
You would've turned him into candy and you know it.

BTW, Bronx who are you voting for?
At this moment, no one. I'm not confident that Mazre is scum, and AB & Ynnek aren't standing out to me either.

Though if I wanted to be a real asshole I could just vote Ynnek as revengeance.

Sorian

Banned
Mod Note

If votes start flying at a rapid pace near day end, I'll just be posting abbreviated vote counts. The tracking spreadsheet can still be found here

Sorian

Banned
The day end flavor will be extremely abbreviated :p This is what I get for running this over a weekend that I'm out at an event.

Because I don't think Mazre is scum (yet) maybe? I was voting Stanley. You casted doubts on yourself when you reacted that way to a simple question. Before that you weren't in my scum list, I even said it in my first post of today.

I honestly dont understand what you are arguing about right now. You voted me because of the peek thing. There is no debating that.

Ynnek7

Ynnek, what do you think of AB?

Im not sure. At first I thought his vote on me to create a 3 way tie was just a way to better his chances of saving himself, but it also got people being a bit more active. Could of been Town seeing the writing on the wall and trying to get more info out there from others.

Let's try to prevent some last-minute tie shenanigans
(The difference between a tie and a no-lynch on d1 is that scum can use it to stir some shit up)
VOTE: Ynnek7

Sophia

Let's try to prevent some last-minute tie shenanigans
(The difference between a tie and a no-lynch on d1 is that scum can use it to stir some shit up)
VOTE: Ynnek7

... this seems like you just voted because you know Ynnek is town and you wanted to cover the dead air going on.

Sorian

Banned
That was :00 by my computer clock, think I hit reply like a second before GAF time switched over. No complaining!

Anyway....

As both teams rushed the payload, suddenly, everyone just stopped and looked at each other. A voice from the back could be heard "Wait, this doesn't seem fair."

"You're right."

"Yeah, hold on, we can't fight like this."

Mccree had noticed it as well. For some reason, there were way more defense players than attacking players. Just as he was about to pipe up on the matter he looked around and noticed that all eyes were on him.

"You're way too OP Mccree. We'd lose our "Surprisingly Balanced" rating if we let you hang around."

It was quick, an explosion here, a shotgun blast there, even a charge to splatter him into the side cave, and he was gone.

Ynnek7 has died!

Now entering Route 66

Prepare your defenses.
You are town.

Welcome to Overwatch Mafia.

You have selected Mcree. Jesse Mcree, former member of the notorious Deadlock Gang, key asset in Overwatch’s Blackwatch Division, and complete prick when he sneaks up behind the enemy team and yells “it’s high noon!”

You are a Town Roleblocker. Each night, you may PM me the command FLASHBANG: <Playername> to prevent that player from taking any night actions. I would let you Fan the Hammer as well but we just released a nerf.

You win when the attacking team (scum) has been eliminated.

All applicable night actions are due to me 3 hours before day start:
red_1476460800.png

Night 1 ends:
red_1476471600.png

Sorian

Banned
Mod Note

I am indisposed most of the day tomorrow and Saturday. The earlier the night actions are in, the more you are helping me. That said, someone else will be doing day start for you and I'll be updating vote counts as I can, mostly at night and early morning those two days. Below is the final vote count for day 1 and the voting spreadsheet has been updated with most votes to least as well.

Vote Count:

Ynnek7 (7)
cabot
cabot
nin1000
AbsolutBro
Verelios
Ty4on
Sophia
Xamtheking

AbsolutBro (5)
Burbeting
EzekelRAGE
WhereAreMahDragonz
EzekelRAGE
melonrabbit
Ynnek7

Mazre (3)
Xamtheking
Bronx-Man
Haly
StanleyPalmetree
*Splinter

EzekelRAGE (3)
Barrylocke
Ouro
AbsolutBro
franconp

melonrabbit (1)
Mazre

Burbeting (1)
Kingkitty

*Splinter (0)
nin1000
Ty4on

franconp (0)
EzekelRAGE

Xamtheking (0)
*Splinter

Barrylocke (0)
Ouro
Ty4on

StanleyPalmtree (0)
franconp

WhereAreMahDragonz (0)
cabot

Ty4on (0)
Mazre
*Splinter
Ouro

Verelios (0)
Ouro
cabot
Ouro

Kyanrute (0)
Burbeting

nin1000 (0)
Haly
melonrabbit

Haly (0)
Ty4on
cabot

Kingkitty (0)
cabot
franconp

RetroMG

DAY 2 BEGINS

Fresh off the heels of Mcree&#8217;s death, everyone felt rejuvenated for some reason. They leapt into battle against each other without a care in the world. Each failed gambit ended in death and a quick ten second timer until respawn.

&#8220;Anyone know why Mcree didn&#8217;t respawn?&#8221;

&#8220;Who?&#8221;

As a few of them pondered this plot convenient mystery, the battle continued as the attacking team broke through to the gas station area.

No one has died!

11 votes are needed for majority

Day 2 ends in:
red_1476644400.png

Ourobolus

Banned
lol

rekt

Vote: Verelios

Let's get this party started. Stop deflecting and just admit that you wanted to use my mistake as lynch fodder.

franconp

Noone died? Great!!

I will make a larger post in when I get home later but after rereading at the top of my scum list are absolutbro, xam and kya.

Verelios

lol

rekt

Vote: Verelios

Let's get this party started. Stop deflecting and just admit that you wanted to use my mistake as lynch fodder.
Lol Ouro, it's like you completely skipped over my post yesterday. If you're accusing me of deflecting then at least admit you were 'clarifying' to breadcrumb, that's fact.

Ourobolus

Banned
Lol Ouro, it's like you completely skipped over my post yesterday. If you're accusing me of deflecting then at least admit you were 'clarifying' to breadcrumb, that's fact.

I read your post. Nice job trying to get a vote train on me knowing I was on a flight though, by the way.

Ourobolus

Banned
Are you for real? Everything about your drop and splash spelled scum, especially trying to hang me when I pointed out your motives.

Nowhere near as scummy as you trying to use my mistake as a reason to lynch. You hadn't posted anything by fluff up until that point and all of a sudden you want to play Mafia?

How about this, guys - if we lynch Verelios today, and he turns out to be town, feel free to lynch me the next day. I'll even vote for myself first or last, wherever you like, if you think I'm some sort of lynch bomb.

Ty4on

I didn't even know nights without deaths were possible in role madness. Really wonder if it was a lucky combination or we just have a scum kill that was blocked.

I'm going to be quite busy this day phase with work and will be working through day end.

cabot

VOTE: *Splinter

Why were you so damn abject on day one, lover? More than usual.

I want to vote Kyan too but melon has done it. You promised more reads, you didn't deliver. You didn't vote. You're a fucking waste. Get to work. Now.

Top Bottom