• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm might work through some of Chun's stuff then and see how it goes.

As far as your well quasi-rant against randomness well yeah I am guilty of being kinda random *as Relix can no doubt attest lol* but to me in my head *sanity is for the weak* what I do makes perfect sense and well you have to be at least a little random in just about any fighting game. If you are not random at all then you are predictable, if you are predictable you are usually pretty easily punished. Patterns are your worst enemy.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Reposting this from the EVO thread since I think it's hilarious

D1Odl.jpg

RhcLw.jpg

7Ipf8.jpg

Write your own captions!

knee

If the update stuff happens, I would love for DeeJay to have an overhead strike. Moreso, fix the tiny pokes that stop the EX sobat and let it absorb a hit. :D

Dartastic

DarkSloth said:
I've gotten that when playing offline matches with ibuki, from a neutral jump too. I thought I was going crazy, but its happened many times now.

Yeah. I get that all the time too. It's cost me a couple matches.

knee said:
If the update stuff happens, I would love for DeeJay to have an overhead strike. Moreso, fix the tiny pokes that stop the EX sobat and let it absorb a hit. :D

That would be nice, yes. I'm still wondering how it'd be if EX dread crumpled opponents...

Threi said:
more super glitch fighter IV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhVKnBpJayM

also: im hitting a jump in c.mk > c.lp > c.lk xx EX MGU > walk > U2 at about 70% now, but I haven't gotten it in a match yet :(

Damn, man. EX MGU > walk > u2 is beyond me still :( And I think after 75 - 100 tries, I accidentally did dash U2 :(

LakeEarth

DarkSloth said:
I've gotten that when playing offline matches with ibuki, from a neutral jump too. I thought I was going crazy, but its happened many times now.
I almost want to say its a Super SFIV problem. Some specific Dhalsim teleport tricks tend to go the wrong way in setups that were correct in vanilla.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
dragonballjoseph said:
Most characters can do that with their cross-up normals.
Dat hitbox.
also watch your crossunders. ;_;

reverse cr.fierce is sadness with sakura.
happens alot with seth too.

super autocorrect failer 4.

Culinary

Anybody want to play some tonight? I'm all hyped up from Evo. I still suck though but I am trying to get better. GT: TheCulinary

Fisticuffs said:
I have a question. Is it me or does Vega really need to be buffed a bit? I never see him used, like ever.

Kinda surprised. When I was playing Super a month ago, Vega was just as common as Ken players. Like the other dude said, Vega is super deadly with the right person. I think he's good enough.

Mœbius

Spiderjericho said:
Infiltration could've been in the finals if he had stopped doing that retarded reset on Ricky. Every time he did it, he ate a EX Messiah Kick.
Actually I feel it was the teleports that cost him: he was punished with low fierce every single time he did it. Made no sense to do it at the end when he had just a slither of health.

XenoRaven

So to the serious endless lobby, GG's. Sorry I'm so free. =(

To the not serious endless lobby, Dhalsim dive kick pressure all day. I have no idea what was happening. I'm also real bad with every character that doesn't have really muscular thighs and hair buns.

AZ Greg

GGs to threi and black_vegeta.

I was mindfucked for a couple of those rounds against your Dee-Jay, threi. Really need to stop hitting buttons when you're pressuring. :lol And I still eat too many Balrog overhead dash punches. :( On the bright side, I landed a df.HK ultra and a cr.jab x3 to cr.strong xx ex wall dive, which I'm getting better at. :D

And yeah, Vega is fine. Just don't expect to see him for a couple of reasons. Not many people wanted to play him in vanilla due to his tier placement so he's almost like a new character for anyone picking him up. And he struggles against some of the better characters in the game. Rufus, for example. :(

XenoRaven

dragonballjoseph said:
I find it sad that we actually used Dhalsim drill combos that were legitimate. :lol
My favorite thing about the drill kick is that at certain angles, it can hit someone and then give them like a half hour to recover and think of their punish.

Axis

XenoRaven said:
My favorite thing about the drill kick is that at certain angles, it can hit someone and then give them like a half hour to recover and think of their punish.

drillkick headbutt into ultra or super baby!

XenoRaven

MarkMan said:
I'm back.

What'd I miss?
Oh shit. MarkMan's back. Nice.

Well, we got a new thread. That's about it as far as I know. EVO was really cool. Those gold sticks were awesome, and I can't wait to get my hands on one of those Chun sticks. You taking pre-orders for those? >_>

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
AkumaHokoru said:
you missed me cursing your name for giving the golden stick to a twitter account only made to get it.
less time twitting is more time fighting, a true world warrior has to watch his keyboard when he types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom