• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Final Fantasy XV key visual

sublimit

Banned
Sometimes i feel as if i'm in my own world...because unlike everyone else here i don't like this image at all.Looks cheesy and kitsch to me and all the elements look as if they are poorly copy-pasted (especially the soldiers) to make a general mess of an image.

It's beautiful but I'm kinda lost on what is going on with Luna's legs. I mean it looks like she has her left leg extended out and bent at the knee, but then where is the lower part of her leg? It just looks like it vanishes. Maybe she's supposed to be mid-stride?

Or maybe I'm just looking at it wrong.

Santar

It looks pretty nice, though I'm not a fan of the more westernized face of Luna, she looks more haggard than before.
Could they really not just tuck the pants in or over the shoes? It's like he couldn't decide whether to wear short pants or regular pants.
And those shoes, it's like he just slapped on some military boots.
Noctis design is fine apart from the pants and the boots.

Gbraga

Man, if only Luna was looking at us, it would be a straight up JoJo pose.

Noctis' story is pretty much Sono Chi no Sadame, isn't it?

raven777

official version without text

CxdkPvuXUAAZxj8.jpg:orig

o_O

MASSIVE Classic FF vibes from this key visual.... feeling like it's coming directly from the PS1 main FF era.

Used it as my iPhone 7 Plus wallpaper, need a 16:9 version for my laptop.

Kuraudo

Banned
Someone tell Noct to stop grinding the point of his sword into the floor and maybe turn it on those guys charging behind him.

Top Bottom