• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Fantastic Checkers 2 -- MB-FB70E0C609452352 - Taken by Professor Lexicovermis
Balloon Blowout -- MB-FD83871FB9619C3A - Taken by Mackenzie 92
Fabulous Food Truck -- MB-E4117F822F989751 - Taken by Hakkelus
Ultimate Word Search 2: Letter Boxed -- MB-0F53DDC881C84B75
Bubble Blowout -- MB-F7DBF768AF253D8E
Puzzles Under The Hill -- MB-32A01A2034E6F1A9 - Taken by xeris
Ludo Supremo -- MB-1EDE082AF1F9AF25 - Taken by krczt23

leftovers

Teggy

I picked up Downward yesterday - it is an early access first person platformer/parkour/collectathon. If you like that sort of thing and don't mind terrible vo it's worth a wishlist spot. Very fun.

AHA-Lambda

Wow, the Epilogue for King's Quest really isn't available for separate purchase (at least not yet), what a bone headed move that has been =/

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for user237:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

I7Ufybq.png

Mystery Game -- MB-86CD83016870B70F - Taken by MaxiLive

This is actually for the game Block Blowout listed here - http://store.steampowered.com/app/542730/

modbot hates this game and won't let me register it normally, I tried twice before and failed

Square-Enix really has a strange pricing strategy. It's like they only care about short term profit, because who in their right mind is going to buy their western AAA games on release when they get ridiculously cheap within months?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
finished Among The Sleep, really liked it. And that makes 50.

Z8hbhna.gif

Mankind Divided discount is actually very tempting this soon after release

Phawx

SIERRA BUNDLE AGAIN!

glad I bought the complete your bundle earlier.

Edit:

No joke. I think Sierra games were by far my favorite from old time PC gaming.

While we're on the topic of Sierra, which of the old Sierra adventure games from the bundle holds up the best, or is otherwise best to start with? I hear a lot of them have aged fairly poorly.

While we're on the topic of Sierra, which of the old Sierra adventure games from the bundle holds up the best, or is otherwise best to start with? I hear a lot of them have aged fairly poorly.

The first two Gabriel Knight games still hold up well. Third one not only has aged 3D graphics but poor controls, and honestly poor everything. I never cared for that one.

Teggy

I bought the $20 gamepump sub, but I am predicting these old games we get are going to be like Intellivision grade.

cyba89

That reminds me.
I never got a confirmation directly from Gamepump for my purchase. I just received the Paypal recipe. I bought it over a month ago.

Should I be worried or is this intentional?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom