• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

nTCnWcU.png

HLepZ0y.jpg

Maize
- MRORANGE
Maize is a first person adventure game where two scientists accidentally create a batch of sentient corn.... yeah. This game looks great and seems to have a good sense of humour with it's problem solving based gameplay that gets more silly as you go along with a bunch of oddball characters that you will meet along the way.

Steep
- MRORANGE
Like winter sports but hate going outside? Then this is the perfect game for your, take part in Skiing, Snowboarding and parachuting all in the comfort of your home, game does not have VR support but really should.

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
- MRORANGE
Telltale continues its super successful TWD series with a new game, continuing on the story of Clementine a few years alter, the game offers to expand on previous choices made in games and maybe finally makes our decisions count in the game and have real consequences.
lol nope.

AXhniVF.png

The Last Guardian - MRORANGE
Truly the best game of all time and well worth the wait, pretty confident this will win SteamGAF GOTY 2016.

THdtbRc.jpg
  • Do not solicit/trade/sell/beg for games in this thread. The discussion of splitting retail packs is fine though.
  • Do not spam post your steam stats/games count or post damage lists from sales.
  • Examples of good posting behaviour and bad posting behaviour.
  • Don't hype pre-order bundles that you have no idea about.Just buy them!
6DGEBFt.jpg
6DGEBFt.jpg
anvsCf6.jpg

Pm me a recommendation, make sure you request first as someone else might have reserved it.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Thanks for putting up the temporary thread, MrOrange.

I'll get the real December thread up on the 1st.

oipic

Thanks for putting up the temporary thread, MrOrange.

I'll get the real December thread up on the 1st.

Too good - made me laugh, I must admit.

Almost want the powers that be to hurry up with the removal of the mistakenly-discounted copy of Civ VI from my library - knowing that it's doomed, I haven't touched it, as it would only make it harder to then not have it... and yet it's still there days later, taunting, tantalising.

Parsnip

STEAM isn't even all-caps now in the thread title, are we sure this MRORANGE isn't an imposter?

I started playing the original Darksiders. It's still great.

hesho

isn't this early?

ah well... come on xmas steam sales now because i was a friggen busy with work.. i missed the last steam sale :(

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

Jadax

Steam Sale was ok for me, got small games I'll play a bit - looking to get ESO during the Winter Sale though.

iosefe

Is there a reason KOTOR never got updated with full controller support and achievements like the second game did?

i would say it's because Obsidion and Aspyr are chill while Bioware only wanted to make a mobile version and not lend those enhancments to PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom