• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2016 - Dear Valve, E3 is here, please release Ricochet 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

T9mUWhg.png

HLepZ0y.jpg

[URL="http://store.steampowered.com/app/283160"]
House of the Dying Sun
- More_Badass
The resurgence of the space genre continues with the game formerly known as Enemy Starfighter. Inspired by Freespace and Tie Fighter, House of the Dying Sun is part of the rare category of titles where you play the bad guy: as the militant arm devoted to your dead emperor, you embark on a galactic quest to unleash vengeance and ruin upon your enemies. From cockpit of your upgradable Executioner Mk II interceptor, you engage in relentless space combat against other pilots, capital ships, and frigates, or deal death from the macro perspective by pausing time, giving orders to your fleet, and taking control of other fighters. Spread across a hand-crafted campaign, House of the Dying Sun promises intense tactical combat amid gorgeous spacescapes

LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Force Awakens
- jshackles
Star Wars finally returns to LEGO this month, and it looks like it's going to be a blast. The last LEGO Star Wars game we got was The Clone Wars back in 2011, and these games have improved quite a bit since then. In addition to general improvements to the LEGO engine such as voice acting, the game also features several new stories set in the Star Wars universe that fans are already considering to be canon. For example, there is a Rathtar hunting mission with Han Solo and Chewbacca that takes place before the movie and another movie-prequel mission that delves into the backstory of Lor San Tekka on Jakku. The original cast of the movie is doing the additional voice work, and it looks fantastic.

In addition to the new stuff, this game looks like it'll bring the same LEGO humor and charm that fans of the game series are used to. There will also be tons of unlockable characters, hidden secrets, and collectibles to grab for you JaseC types. There will be tons of stuff to see and do in the Star Wars universe.

As if there wasn't already a ton of stuff to do in the game, the details are out on the Season Pass that's also available as part of the "Deluxe Edition" or separately for $9.99 more. The season pass offers new levels such as Poe's Quest for Survival that follows Poe Dameron's escape from Jakku and return to the Resistance, as well as new playable minifigs from the Prequel Trilogy, Star Wars: Rebels, and Clone Wars. For the price it seems like a worthy upgrade.

The game will feature Steam Achievements and full controller support, and releases June 28th. May the Force be with you!

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos
- Vazra
Fun and easy to pick up and play gameplay, energetic soundtrack and plenty of fan service. Onechanbaraza Z2 Chaos is part of the Onechanabara series and perhaps the best in terms of gameplay mechanics and systems. The character switching is smooth, the combos flow well and killing things feels satisfying. The story of the game is pure cheese that no one will take seriously and seriously who would with the lead character outfits? The game has some upgrades, mission mode, unlockable outfits, accessories, art and difficulties to play with. If you have an itch for a new beat em up go for it.

THdtbRc.jpg
  • Do not solicit/trade/sell/beg for games in this thread. The discussion of splitting retail packs is fine though.
  • Do not spam post your steam stats/games count or post damage lists from sales.
  • Examples of good posting behaviour and bad posting behaviour.
  • Don't hype pre-order bundles that you have no idea about.Just buy them!
6DGEBFt.jpg
6DGEBFt.jpg

anvsCf6.jpg

Pm me a recommendation, make sure you request first as someone else might have reserved it.

For the new page with updated Spreadsheetedness!!!

Right then boys and girls seeing as this is a pain in the arse to do in game let's try this...

Google Form to Submit Your Details

**Spreadsheet**

If you need to grab your permalink Steam ID check your profile under Enhanced Steam or on AStats. If you can't or struggle to find it don't worry I'm going to clean up the Spreadsheet before posting it as it's open to the public to make things easier so will more than likely full of rubbish that needs tidying up.

4 but who's counting? Well unless you made a mistake :p

MRORANGE

Pm me a recommendation, make sure you request first as someone else might have reserved it.

modbot linked btw!

giphy.gif

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Almost Summer Sale season! Call me excited.

There's a few interesting horror games this month, too.

Corpekata

Banned
June is really not a very noteworthy month for new Steam releases.

Hearts of Iron IV I guess but after two big strategy games in May I'm probably waiting for a sale on that. Kinda wonder why they're releasing it so close to Stellaris in the first place. Yeah, there's a decent amount of differences but a lot of the same audience is probably buying most of their strategy games.

Regginator

wait a minute, shadowrun rights are with microsoft?? that can't be right, can it? it says this on the humble bundle page:

© 2015 Harebrained Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Shadowrun is a trademark of Microsoft.

Regginator

They are, they just licensed it.

wow, mind blown. i kinda already had a feeling harebrained didn't own the rights, even though jordan weisman worked on the snes shadowrun, but microsoft of all people...?

on the other hand i do recall the shadowrun spin-off fps that was exclusive to x360.

Uzzy

Terribad title. I'll have something written up for Hearts of Iron 4 soon, may as well do as I have the OT to finish too.

Regginator

cross thread:

Another Origin update I install, another time for the client to forget my login details.
What use is the remember me option for, I wonder.

i have this with gog galaxy. and it's not even because of updates probably, it just... forgets it. i don't particularly mind, but i wonder why

mp1990

Banned
Wish we had a price on Onechanbara V2, after trying Mitsurugi Hikae I'm totally open for more mindless hack n' slash fun with tons of fan service, but I'm afraid that I've already burned through my gaming budget till the summer sale. It looks dope as hell, hopefully it'll get a release discount.

Also, ZTD hype!!!!
for the few of us who had a chance of playing 999 and VLR ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom