• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kirby: Epic Yarn announced [N-CONF]

Rich!

Hero of Legend said:
Nintendo Power has a preview of the game with a sneak peek on their website:

http://nintendopower.com/images/NP259_Kirby.jpg

wrneis.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

What the hell. :lol

iammeiam

Kirby's most amazing power is that everything works with Angry Eyebrows.

Seriously, 'shop your own eyebrows onto the pants pic and be amazed. It goes from 'how odd' "It feels like... pants!" to 'WTF is this shit' "It feels like... pants!"

iammeiam said:
Kirby's most amazing power is that everything works with Angry Eyebrows.

Seriously, 'shop your own eyebrows onto the pants pic and be amazed. It goes from 'how odd' "It feels like... pants!" to 'WTF is this shit' "It feels like... pants!"

2wdaueg.jpg

Azure J

What is up with all these awesome moments in Wii game threads lately? :lol

I don't think I've chuckled this much at a moment in a NOA localization since Super Paper Mario's True or False routine.

ILikeFeet

Banned
Zoramon089 said:
Guys guys, it feels like pants because it's made of fabric...I think

no, it's because Kirby has been getting into people's pants. he doesn't wear any, so how else would he know how they feel like?

Boney

Banned
ILikeFeet said:
no, it's because Kirby has been getting into people's pants. he doesn't wear any, so how else would he know how they feel like?
I'm in the same boat. But I've always imagined it to be like grass..

D-Pad

So we'll see Kirby speak/think in this game? Isn't this the second game we'll see Kirby speak/think? Kirby's Avalanche... That was it, right?

Busaiku

D-Pad said:
So we'll see Kirby speak/think in this game? Isn't this the second game we'll see Kirby speak/think? Kirby's Avalanche... That was it, right?
Didn't play Kirby's Avalance, but this just seems like narration.

D-Pad

Busaiku said:
Didn't play Kirby's Avalance, but this just seems like narration.
But we never saw what he was thinking before.

I don't know why I'm so thrilled over that -- it happened with Pokemon too. Once I realized that the copycat girl was mimicing the player I pissed myself. The whole game the character is silent and we finally see how they interact with others.

And Kirby was a mean little shit in Kirby's Avalanche.

Top Bottom