• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Unboxing [from the same guy named hiphoptherobot]

Man I have this really weird thing where I don't watch unboxings because it feels like such a huge spoiler lol, but I'm also very curious so I'm just feeling really conflicted right now.

jett

D-Member
I thought he was leaking stuff, he just got a Switch shipped by mistake? lol. Too bad Zelda wasn't shipped along with it.

Fireblend

Banned
Any chance you have a dual-male audio jack cable and a way to record your PC audio-in jack? I wanna hear that bootup sound in decent quality :D

t2bP8cX.jpg

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
I really hope this shat all over some big outlet's scoop and Nintendo gives them the OK to scoop something else (sorry big game news).

JayBabay

The noises it's making when the plastic is hitting the desk are killing me.

EDIT: Console looks good, can't wait to get my hands on one. I wish they showed off Joy-Cons actually attaching to the tablet, and also demonstrating some docking. Especially with such a sensitive microphone haha

Alienous

Man I have this really weird thing where I don't watch unboxings because it feels like such a huge spoiler lol, but I'm also very curious so I'm just feeling really conflicted right now.

It's part of the excitement and experience of getting new console hardware. Avoid the video if you're conflicted.

OCD Guy

No seal on the box again? Or was it removed before unboxing?

I hate when certain products have no manufacturer seals....

True Fire

I wish he'd make a video plugging and unplugging and plugging and unplugging it into the TV. I want to see how seamless it is, you know? And maybe some motion control action.

It's part of the excitement and experience of getting new console hardware. Avoid the video if you're conflicted.

Yeah, I clicked on it, watched the first few seconds of the box, and closed the window.

Launch consoles only come along so often, and I really cherish the whole experience. :)

I'm pretty sure I'd go nuts if I found out my new console was shipped over two weeks before launch. He could probably flip it on Ebay right now for a decent profit lol

The Argus

Can't believe I'm saying this, but compared to the Wii U this box is pretty boring. The Wii U was really fun to unbox, everything lived in a little slide out that was numbered. Here you open the box and instantly see the Switch. Feels cheap, but whatever you only do this once.

Also the power cord seems awfully short.

Top Bottom