• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Good Smile Figures Revealed (FE Fate, Pokemon, Kirby, Metroid Prime)

http://whl4u.jp/wh25/gallery/en/#/ (Some figures NSFW)

The Good Smile Company has given us a look at a few of their products down the line from Winter Wonder Festival 2017, but let's look at the Nintendo offerings, including a new version of the Kirby nendoroid, this time for Ice Kirby, along with a sneak peek at a new Robobot unit.

A recently announced figma of Samus from Metroid Prime 3 (not Other M) is revealed in its final form.

Non-finalized figures include a figma of Trainer Red, and nendoroids of Sakura (Fire Emblem), Ash, Pikachu, and Lillie.

Ice Kirby
64.jpg

Robobot sculpt

Metroid Prime 3 Samus

Other figures discussed here

there's already a thread about new stuff from wonfes
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1345417&highlight=
also, samus Metroid prime 3 figma isn't really newly announced (1st time prototype painted, yes)

Ridley327

I always keep waffling on getting the first Kirby Nendo, which always seems like a good value for the amount of extras you get with it. Is the Robobot scaled down to the normal Nendo size, or did they go completely mad and scale it up to fit a Kirby Nendo inside?

Squire

Banned
I love FE and like Pokemon, but I'm not into nendos unfortunately. Biggest announcement from them for me has to be the Overwatch figmas. Tracer and Genji are good to start, but I really want Mercy and D.va.

It's kind of nuts D.va isn't the first one honestly.

Ultimadrago

The Elise nendo was cool (because Elise), but I wish they chose a better character than her Birthright counterpart, Sakura, for the next nendo.

Hinoka is a much better representative. She should get a nendo or scale for the Hoshido side instead.

Either way the final Prime Samus looks way better than the prototype did.

EDIT: Beaten I guess.

Final version is badass. Completely on point to the actual game design, and is easily my favorite standard Samus design. I love how mean she looks.

Would've much preferred the Zero Mission suit or even Fusion, already got a ball shoulder Other M figma.

Robobot Kirby is great though, I am interested to know if it is like a nendoriod vehicle like Girls Und Panzer got or if it is a standalone figure.

1upsuper

1487471095208.png

You vs. the guy she told you not to worry about

TBH I really like when figures take creative liberties and put interesting spins on characters, but I understand that most collectors like stuff that is as accurate to the source material as possible. So while I'd have preferred the one on the left (especially since we have the Other M Samus already), it makes sense that they went back to the drawing board here.

cheez124

man, prime samus looks so good. i already have the other m one, though :\

...screw it, i'm probably gonna end up getting it anyways. my poor wallet won't survive this year

Macka

So...do we have a rough idea of when these are going to go up for sale?

I imagine I'll need to be prepared...

Bdx22aT.gif

Oh my god that Samus looks absolutely GORGEOUS. I was so worried when they released the original prototype and it looked like butts, but they really delivered in this version! I need it in my life, like, now. Twenty of them.

Also hells of excited about Kirby Robobot Armor. Re: Ice Kirby, I wish they would just do packs of accessories for the regular Kirby Nendo for abilities and the like, haha.

Top Bottom