• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Good Smile Figures Revealed (FE Fate, Pokemon, Kirby, Metroid Prime)

Did Lucina not sell well? We've now got a grand total of two FE Figmas (her and Corrin) while it seems like the other brands of FE toys have gotten several more. There's Camilla, Cordelia, and Tharja statues and Caeda, Marth, Sakura, and Elise Nendoroids. I want more Figmas!!! My wallet is happy to have less, though.

Muzicfreq

Banned
Surprised no one mentioned that Mei and Mercy are planned Nendroids as well as a Genji Figma

or is this some kinda stealth Nintendo only thread?

Surprised no one mentioned that Mei and Mercy are planned Nendroids as well as a Genji Figma

In all honesty I didn't follow Wonder fes and I only saw the Nintendo ones from a separate site. The neogaf thread linked in the OP (which did not show up in my search) is probably the best place to discuss everything else.

Labrys

Did Lucina not sell well? We've now got a grand total of two FE Figmas (her and Corrin) while it seems like the other brands of FE toys have gotten several more. There's Camilla, Cordelia, and Tharja statues and Caeda, Marth, Sakura, and Elise Nendoroids. I want more Figmas!!! My wallet is happy to have less, though.

She sold well enough to get a re-release, I think they might just be pacing the figmas. I could certainly see Azura being a front-runner for a figma.

TWILT

Banned
That Kirby Robobot Nendo...definitely want the Sakura one too and maybe the Red figma if it looks good.

Golnei

She sold well enough to get a re-release, I think they might just be pacing the figmas. I could certainly see Azura being a front-runner for a figma.

Azura would look much better with a static statue; taking the flowing dress and hair into consideration. For a poseable figure, the Awakening trio or non-little sister royals would be much better choices, as far as Fates characters go.

spiritfox

Azura would look much better with a static statue; taking the flowing dress and hair into consideration. For a poseable figure, the Awakening trio or non-little sister royals would be much better choices, as far as Fates characters go.

Hinoka pls

batfax

So...do we have a rough idea of when these are going to go up for sale?

I imagine I'll need to be prepared...

Bdx22aT.gif

A lot aren't even ready to show prototypes, but when they do go on sale, so long as you order before the release date you're in the clear. GSC doesn't play Nintendo's scarcity game. How many are ordered before a month or so before release is how many they're gonna make.

Mendrox

This was the real killer news. Good Smile will be even more rich now with Overwatch figures. This will sell like crazy.

ReaperXL7

Uhh.....this is from SMT?

211.jpg

I definitely think I'm going to start investing in some Nendroids, the quality seems way higher then Funko.

Top Bottom