• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah Game of the Year race ended when Torment came out, you all are right. Some pretty amazing writing in there for sure.

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies (thats a mouthful) is 80% off on Bundlestars

Thanks for mentioning this.

I'll have to pass though. I played through Tagmension on Vita and it's probably the most boring game in the Neptunia franchise.

The game is divided into two types of missions:
Short 2 minute long mashathons with dozens of enemy troops
Long multiplayer-enabled boss-fights against huge bruisers that can obliterate the heroines in just a few hits.

The short missions are like NeptuniaU lite, which is already Dynasty Warriors lite lite lite. The longer missions are just a grind.

Basically, the story is that the girls use a zombie invasion as an excuse to shoot a zombie b-movie. Unfortunately, this clever setup is let down by the dullest dialogue in franchise history. Also, the main-plot and the sub-plot are complete nonsense and go absolutely nowhere. It's like, you'd expect a B-movie storyline to be a mess, but then everything surrounding the B-movie and the making of it is a disaster too. Though they definitely tried, the voice-actresses couldn't draw any blood from this stone.

As a fan of the franchise, I can't recommend it.

Man, I will play Hollow Knight in the future but I'm currently playing Song of the Deep so I'm gonna hold off on starting another Metroidvania.

Not feeling the combat in Mad Max. Maybe it will get better. I am going to be pissed if I cannot upgrade the dog to kill people.

The first Ass Creed does counter combat the best. And the reason why is you were rewarded with those brutal kill-cams.

Not feeling the combat in Mad Max. Maybe it will get better. I am going to be pissed if I cannot upgrade the dog to kill people.

The first Ass Creed does counter combat the best. And the reason why is you were rewarded with those brutal kill-cams.

the dog only has one use in Mad Max and it's not for attacking people

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
This almost reads like a salty post. Almost.

Is he wrong, though?

be pissed, all he does is sniff at mines

pretty awful game imo

Endruen

using these low lvl dudes in Steamworld Heist missions so they dont get left behind and I have a even level squad is stressing me out, its xcom all over again.

Don't. Just have your 4 or 5 trained dudes and that's it. Trust me.

yuraya

Feeling pessimistic about Andromeda.

I really hope it isn't like DA: I.

watygkdw.gif

Ascheroth

Hm, if Nier is March 17th I might really just get it at release after all. My birthday is the day after, so it would make a nice present : P

OK, I can deal with 7 days, it's even closer to P5 now, no way I'll finish it before then, will have to tackle both.
Definitely relieved to see PC is getting it almost at the same time. Fingers crossed for a good port.

Now give me a good deal GMG.

Kudo

Sheesh Sony, a 7 day moneyhat is quite pitiful 😂
Glad it's not too long then, that Valve accessory looks kinda cool.

I wonder if they really paid for this, 7 days, really? I mean the more effective part is the marketing of course, you see people everywhere thinking it's an exclusive.
Glad to have a date now, just before DS3 DLC so I'm happy.

gngf123

I like to believe there is a rogue employee at Square Enix deliberately leaking data because they know how stupid the silence is.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
That could be old marketing material from before Sony came in and made the game possible, guys.

I wouldn't get your hopes up.

MUnited83

For you.
Is it possible to play without killing animals?
Yes . You can play it as nature-observating walking simulator, though you will not be able to upgrade skills or build lodges without using cheats.

Which reminds me that I really want a new AFRIKA.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Bundlestars has Northgard 22% off if you really want to get it now

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
real talk, I still dont know what Automata is. Ive seen the combo gifs and videos, but is it a action game like bayonetta or DMC, is it more of a rpg, is it level based, open world, what is it?

Hektor where u at?

Nier releasing on the 17th is actually the perfect gap between Zelda ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

between Zelda and what?

Hektor

real talk, I still dont know what Automata is. Ive seen the combo gifs and videos, but is it a action game like bayonetta or DMC, is it more of a rpg, is it level based, open world, what is it?

Hektor where u at?

It's an open world RPG with character action game light combat and shmup elements.

It's got fishing minigames, sidequests, leveling systems, weapon upgrades and all the other stuff you'd expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom