• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's Fool Around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reliving that moment since and I can't stop thinking about it. At least the final is on Monday, so that drastically lowers my chances of seeing her again if its still awkward and everything.
Find a new college.

And when you do, it goes a little something like "Would you like to go out for coffee sometime?"

Third base is subtext.

besada

Banned
Ah the wafting scent of a late night GAF thread backfire

Anybody got any marshmallows?

(Btw dude most women want to start with kissing or dinner, you can't skip to the end)

You're skipping steps. Next week he'll show up at her car door with a $30 Italian meal, throw it at her, then kiss her while she's shocked.

Talking. Talking is the first step, OP. "Hi, what's your name?" "My name is..." "Tell me a little about yourself." "Wanna get fingered?"

gnexus

leisure_suit_larry_1_by_theeyzmaster-d6mdlfm.png

Makonero

You're skipping steps. Next week he'll show up at her car door with a $30 Italian meal, throw it at her, then kiss her while she's shocked.

Talking. Talking is the first step, OP. "Hi, what's your name?" "My name is..." "Tell me a little about yourself." "Wanna get fingered?"
Well yeah, I guess I just think that's implied lol

But I guess with OP we should not assume anything

Actually let's go back to the basics, taking nothing for granted. First, put on some clothes. Women aren't fond of nudists (at least not right away.)

PixelatedBookake

No she rejected you and you asked again in the worst way possible, the second press is terrible.

Yeah, I think I get that now. When I see her again I was gonna say "Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable the other day. I came off as a creep/jerk and I regret it" or maybe I should pretend it didn't happen....

nah, I'll apologize.

Eh, it could have been way worse. Yes, the "three minutes" thing was pretty bad, and yes aiming for "fooling around" right off the bat instead of going on a date or even just hanging out isn't great. But, by the sound of things, she probably just isn't interested in you that way. Which means there's no reason you cant still connect with her on some other level and make up for coming on to her in a mildly creepy, awkward fashion. You two can probably share an only slightly awkward laugh about what happened next time you see each other.

Just try be (and i know this is horribly cliched) sincere with her. If she's not your type, don't try to talk her into a one-time, three minute, strictly physical relationship that won't actually lead to anything. No reason you can't still be friends.

KAOz

Short bus special
Next time you see her in class just say "This test will be 25‰ written, 25% oral and 50‰... vaginal." Then smile.

And then you will succeed.

Please don't do that.

Tagyhag

Nothing crazy
Three minutes?

This is your problem OP, you sounded creepy and desperate. Maybe if you would have said making out she would have went for it.

But really, considering you battled depression and have self-esteem issues, trying to finger a girl in her car right before class isn't the best way to go.

Maybe try dating first?

PixelatedBookake

This is your problem OP, you sounded creepy and desperate. Maybe if you would have said making out she would have went for it.

But really, considering you battled depression and have self-esteem issues, trying to finger a girl in her car right before class isn't the best way to go.

Maybe try dating first?

The thing is, I wasn't afraid of asking her out. I just felt that, if we did go out, it wouldn't result in anything. I felt that we didn't have any real chemistry other than me being physically attracted to her.

Yeah, I think I get that now. When I see her again I was gonna say "Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable the other day. I came off as a creep/jerk and I regret it" or maybe I should pretend it didn't happen....

nah, I'll apologize.

Oh God, don't phrase it that way. If you get the chance to chat, say something like "hey [insert name], sorry about that yesterday, I was trying to be funny, but that was really stupid, we cool?"

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
Whenever you're asking an acquaintance if you can finger them in their car, make sure your wedding ring is off so it isn't awkward.

Oh God, don't phrase it that way. If you get the chance to chat, say something like "hey [insert name], sorry about that yesterday, I was trying to be funny, but that was really stupid, we cool?"

Depending on your self-confidence and personality, you probably shouldn't say that verbatim either... But yeah, definitely closer than something that sounds forced/prewritten/insincere.

PixelatedBookake

Perfect. I'll just play it off like it was all a joke.And we'll all have a good laugh about the whole thing. And pass the final.

Teggy

The thing is, I wasn't afraid of asking her out. I just felt that, if we did go out, it wouldn't result in anything. I felt that we didn't have any real chemistry other than me being physically attracted to her.

You said she thought you were funny, isn't that chemistry? Ask her to go play some pool and drink and shoot the breeze. Maybe she's down for a casual relationship, but at least bring it up at the right place/right time.

PixelatedBookake

You said she thought you were funny, isn't that chemistry? Ask her to go play some pool and drink and shoot the breeze. Maybe she's down for a casual relationship, but at least bring it up at the right place/right time.

I'm going to try for that, but only after we don't have class anymore. Maybe a week after the final I'll ask, "wanna meet up at wherever for lunch?" that might work.

Hoo-doo

Banned
So this girl you've been sitting next to in class, that has basically shown you 0 affection so far, you just asked her to let her get fingerfucked by you in her car?

The fuck is wrong with you. You probably haven't even kissed this girl, probably never even held her hand, yet you think she'll just go from 0 to a 100 and let you fondle her genitals out of the blue? I reiterate: what the fuck is wrong with you.

I swear, i'm getting too old for this stuff. You need some social rehabilitation if you really think this was a sensible decision.

So this girl you've been sitting next to in class, that has basically shown you 0 affection so far, you just asked her to let her get fingerfucked by you in her car?

The fuck is wrong with you. You probably haven't even kissed this girl, probably never even held her hand, yet you think she'll just go from 0 to a 100 and let you fondle her genitals out of the blue? I reiterate: what the fuck is wrong with you.

I swear, i'm getting too old for this stuff. You need some social rehabilitation if you really think this was a sensible decision.

Are you saying he should've offered to go down on her?

HotHamBoy

Instead of asking her out on a first date you asked her if she wanted to fuck.

Hmm.

Surprised this isn't the tone of every post tbh.

PixelatedBookake

Okay see, what my thought process was here was pretty simple.

I thought:

After the final, I won't see her on a regular basis.

Instead of going through the hoops of asking her out, deciding on a place, and whatever, which I didn't feel like doing, I figured, "If I ask this and she doesn't reciprocate, there is only one more class before I never have to see her again"

I wouldn't be heartbroken by this, I just have a thing for her and that's it.
I was thinking that if I did this, I wouldn't be putting anything on the line unlike a date where I would drive there and pay for a meal and what not for a higher possible chance at fingerbanging but more resources spent, compared to no resources spent with a higher percentage of failing

It's like XCOM.

Okay see, what my thought process was here was pretty simple.

I thought:

After the final, I won't see her on a regular basis.

Instead of going through the hoops of asking her out, deciding on a place, and whatever, which I didn't feel like doing, I figured, "If I ask this and she doesn't reciprocate, there is only one more class before I never have to see her again"

I wouldn't be heartbroken by this, I just have a thing for her and that's it.
I was thinking that if I did this, I wouldn't be putting anything on the line unlike a date where I would drive there and pay for a meal and what not for a higher possible chance at fingerbanging but more resources spent, compared to no resources spent with a higher percentage of failing

It's like XCOM.

I love GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom