• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... are amiibo are dead now or what?

brad-t

Do amiibo ever get rereleases? I've never bought any before and really regret missing the Guardian. Holding out hope they'll do a second run before Christmas.

Wedzi

Banned
This thread and op reminds me of black friday retail musings threads. As in your local stores are in no way a reflection of the current market so stop pretending they are!

Felensis

Banned
Tales from my butt: The thread

This thread and op reminds me of black friday retail musings threads. As in your local stores are in no way a reflection of the current market so stop pretending they are!

Whether do I create "tales from my butt" nor do I pretend that my perception applies to the whole world. If you had read the title of this thread and my OP than you would know that. I would suppose that the whole region in and around Munich would be at least a good indicator for at least Germany and it IS not looking good over here in terms of general availability of amiibos. Every major retailer here is basically doing a sale to get rid of them while little to no shelf space gets applied for new ones compared to the huge amount of amiibos in store just a few months ago.

Top Bottom