• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Space 2 PS3 Multiplayer Beta Invites Going Out - [Update2: More Going Out 9/29]

demigod

// Mod Edit

codecow said:
Hey guys thanks for the interest in the beta. As you know I have been working to hook up the true players.

Sanity has prevailed and now we are taking sign ups on our Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/deadspace?v=app_107611949261673

It doesn't say when the codes are coming but I'd expect Monday. If I had them I would have been sending them out all day.

// End Mod Edit

I just received a Dead Space 2 Multiplayer Closed Beta email for PSN. And no, I'm not a PSN+ subscriber but I did buy DS1.

demigod said:
I just received a Dead Space 2 Multiplayer Closed Beta email for PSN. And no, I'm not a PSN+ subscriber but I did buy DS1.

I just got one also! It appears to be a PS3 exclusive beta.

Snap! I just got a beta invite!

This code's goin' right up on eBay for maximum profit!

lol, not really; I'm down to play the beta! So excited!

Here's the email

ds.jpg

I just recieved an email with a beta code as well! I believe all you had to do was sign up for dead space 2's newsletter- that's all I did.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Splitting this to a new thread.

I also got one, though I don't have access to an internet connected PS3 right now. :lol

Hopefully my friend with one comes back soon...

I got an invite, yet I played DS1 on the 360 and I don't recall registering on any fan site...

I am a PSN+ subscriber though, heh heh heh

I played a few rounds. It was fun until this one guy kept fucking destroying us as a miner. It wasn't fun after that.

Guns are overpowered, and short range necros are underpowered. Therefore, you have folks using the long range ones and just taking everyone out from afar. IMO, some major balancing issues.

codecow

Note: I will send out a batch request with everyone's information tomorrow morning. I don't run community stuff and I don't have codes myself. All the guys who replied to my intentionally extremely vague twitter earlier ended up getting them.

Psykotik

codecow said:
Note: I will send out a batch request with everyone's information tomorrow morning. I don't run community stuff and I don't have codes myself. All the guys who replied to my intentionally extremely vague twitter earlier ended up getting them.

awesome! i PMed you earlier. hope to get a code tomorrow.

ZeroRay

PM'd codecow.

So do you have to accept Sony or EA sending you emails when you sign up for their services to get notices like this?

LegoDad

Yep, lame. I played the hell out of Dead Space 1, and receive every email EA and Sony send out. Really wanted this one.

Should we make a list for people who want one, but didn't get in?

1. caliblue15

McLovin

First no lbp 2 beta, now this. I thought plus members got preferential treatment for betas.. I haven't gotten into a single one since I signed up :/ I'm a plus and qore subscriber, this sucks.

Top Bottom