• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for August includes: Sea of Stars, Destiny 2: The Witch Queen, Moving Out 2, Lost Judgment etc

Well the quality was always gonna down, just like game pass, as there is not many good third party games left to add, and both don’t seem to interested investing more in first party games.

Last edited:

Ar¢tos

I stopped playing Destiny after the Taken King. I would love to get back to it, but it is so overwhelming! I downloaded it and all my gear is completely useless and I have zero idea how to even start again. It's the only shooter and Sci-fi game I ever enjoyed.

8BiTw0LF

Banned
Destiny...

disgusted the fox and the hound GIF

Chukhopops

Lost Judgment is insanely good, one of the greatest stories in the entire RGG series.

In particular, it has one of the best antagonists, one you may even consider to be the actual good guy of the story.

poodaddy

Do I need to play judgement before lost judgement?
Not really but you should, as the first game is just slightly better in my opinion. It's visuals, strangely enough, are a bit better than Lost's, particularly lighting, and it's much less cluttered with extraneous content. The writing is also better in Judgement than Lost. As I said, Lost is great, but Judgement is the tighter experience in my opinion.

Thief1987

Lost Judgment is insanely good, one of the greatest stories in the entire RGG series.

In particular, it has one of the best antagonists, one you may even consider to be the actual good guy of the story.
You should be pretty wicked to consider Kuwana as a good guy.

SenkiDala

Honestly to me PS+ Extra (or even Premium) is so much better than GPU.

Sure you don't have Sony exclusives on day one, unlike on Xbox, but the results are here.
1) You have an awesome library of games to play, at least double (triple) in quantity if compared to the GPU and the quality is awesome (look at this month, look at last month).
2) You get actually great exclusives, you pay for them but you pay for something legit. God of War Ragnarok, Demon's Souls, Returnal, FFVIIRI, FFXVI, Spider-Man MM... Compared to Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, Redfall...

After all only your tastes matter but for mine the choice is easily made.

I heard a lot of people happy with the fact that "well most of games I play on GPU I don't play them more than 2 hours but I'm able to try so many games it's great" sure it is great but this is now the way I play, I prefer to play a fewer games but actually completing them.

I've high expectations in Starfield <3, hope not to be disappointed.

Top Bottom