• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ Greg

EraldoCoil said:
Sigh, my Ravens lost and im now depressed....

Good luck to AZgreg and his Pac.

Sucks man, I was pulling for the Ravens. :(

In other news, GO PACK GO! :D

Bring on the Bears/Seahawks

AZ Greg said:
Sucks man, I was pulling for the Ravens. :(

In other news, GO PACK GO! :D

Bring on the Bears/Seahawks
4aNiP.gif

Naw good game our secondary sucks lol

Good gravy, P Champ is good against everyone and is hated by everyone.

WCW is great but it stinks they are dealing with stream issues. Hopefully they find out the issues.

Edit: Oops, didn't realize they made a page on the gaming page.

locate and observe the gaf ranbats 2 thread there are slots left for psn and xbox 360. cant start without a full roster but please serious inquiries only. if you dont want to commit to 9 weeks of SSFIV then dont. no one is forcing you.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Makoto so ridiculous...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Who was playing that beast Makoto?

Morro! said:
I fucking suck at 3S too... Wanna play?
Sorry, I missed this post. Woulda played for sure.

I think people rage quit because I have a really annoying hit and run playstyle and I use Twelve/Remy.

Sometimes I throw in Q, Yang or Duds, but it's not as fun. I've noticed my 3s Duds has been really bad since SSF4 came out so I almost never use him.

Yoshichan

USD said:
Wow so he's not only the best Chun out there but also the best Mak?

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
Word is that Makoto has a loop combo in AE lol

FA lvl 2 -> dash FA lvl 2 -> dash repeat...

apparently it works because her dash is faster and her FA does not send them into an air state. Desora posted this on his twitter... and he thinks that Gouken may have the same kind of loop combo. lol

Joekage

TurtleSnatcher said:
Grats to FindMyFarms for winning TX Bar Fights.
But I got third.... Haha good stuff to FMF. you played well. Bodied me in winners finals, that perfect stung. Oh well. Just means I gotta get better. ^_^

Wiseblade

Oichi said:

apparently it works because her dash is faster and her FA does not send them into an air state. Desora posted this on his twitter... and he thinks that Gouken may have the same kind of loop combo. lol
With all that FA scaling, the damage must really suck though.

Oichi said:

I want to see a video of that. Interesting.

haven't been around to catch wcw...but I just watched the match of Combofiend's Guy taking a dump on JS Master--haha!! Eat it lame ass Rog!! Combo is da man!!

BotoxAgent said:
haven't been around to catch wcw...but I just watched the match of Combofiend's Guy taking a dump on JS Master--haha!! Eat it lame ass Rog!! Combo is da man!!
Combo made that look so free. Awesome Guy play.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Who eliminated J. Wong?
Stream didnt worked for me yesterday.

EDIT: Clakey D's. Whos his main?
Sorry for asking. V__V

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Wiseblade said:
With all that FA scaling, the damage must really suck though.

Yeah, it would probably get scaled pretty hard. But if it's not prohibitively hard to do, it would be broken because you could trap them in it while you let the timer run down.

USD

51lIP.jpg

On January 21 at 9:45 AM EST, there's going to be an HDR concept match between Aniken and Otochun, streamed on GMCTV.

Apparently it's in a one-man 3v3 format (each player picks 3 characters to play with), FT10. Part of the continuing effort to promote HDR in Japan.

SmokeMaxX

cHaotix8 said:
He was at the same arcade as TKD when I was in Japan.

9th place at TX bar fights. I swear one half of the bracket was straight easy-mode.
Yeah he had plenty of time to learn the ELF matchup vs. TKD while he was in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom